PumkinCupcakes

How does MATCHMAKING works ? Does Anyone Know's ??

Right , im knew to this war -thecnique . I mean up till now im always dealling whit what the game trows at me . I heard the main lines of Matchmaking but im not sure . So if i build my Craft whit LOWER or ABOVE a certain PS , overall total point structure , the system will match me whit almost the same kinds of opponents ? . So i guess it would be possible for someone to get match up whit 2000 ps and fight against an army of pickup or dockers and mounted whit minimal arsenal ? 

If u stay under 3 k ps u have good chances to get into this low elo area. But if this is fun is the other question and if u wear 2 fuel tanks not that easy as it seems to b.

The matchmaking is rediculous and crazy sometimes and can also be pretty 'competetive'. I think its simply tryin to get some ppl on the same level. If it doesnt find them then it takes the next stronger seen^^ If u are premade u have definitly higher chances to get some really strong enemies.

The system cant search that much bc the players numbers online must be pretty small on ps4 (real numbers are hidden )

Example: if u drive an 7 k build u can get into a low ps team and have to play against 4 premades with above 12 k ps. Any more questions?^^

Do whatever u want, the score doesnt mean a lot if u finally found ur build and know how to play it. :D

Edited by Epitas

1 hour ago, *FlatCapnWhippet said:

Supposedly it takes engineer level into account also.

And whipped, u told others not to threaten other ppl to leave the game.

How about sometimes simply to shut it and the world gonna become a better place? :)

Edited by Epitas
  • Confused 3

Yhea , its still foggy in my mind , ill try some stuff , i tough there where guide lines , like bracket , say 3000 below , 5000 below , 7000 below , i know that whit me beingg average 8950 ps , i got 7000 to 10500 i think , any ways any input help , Questions , Questions , Questions , so many questions unanswered .

How does MATCHMAKING works ? Does Anyone Know's ??

NO.

They lost the key.

Edited by gromulator

there seems to be some divisions around 3k, 6, over 6k & then over 10k. (PC) there is an engineers level MM note in dev notes earlier this year (to prevent some seal clubbing & some suggested changes coming relating to this seal clubbing with regards to high level gear against low level gear)

what i do know is your servers (the one you are playing on) local time is relevant. when there are plenty of players active the MM works with tighter tolerances (my experience at 6k will get me anywhere from 4500-11k at off peak times, & within 500 during peak times, ie after school/work, before midnight & on weekends/holidays) this is just my opinion, from 6+ months of playing)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, PumkinCupcakes said:

Ok ok ok , that makes , well , im still calculating , devided by 3 , adding sweat and tears , No im still in the dark .

Only the DEVELOPERS know how it really works, it is supposed to find in the queue players with similar Power Score, and then start a game. When it can't find enough players with close PS, then it adds such with a slightly different PS, up to some ridiculous differences sometimes, and this is when people say "Matchmaker is broken". Most often experienced at high PS, I have been riding a 6000PS rig, for example, and get matched with 10'000, which isn't exactly close.

Guest teslaburn
On 2/6/2018 at 7:31 PM, Epitas said:

And whipped, u told others not to threaten other ppl to leave the game.

How about sometimes simply to shut it and the world gonna become a better place? :)

*Grabs popcorn*

Let's watch the little english learner start a fight because he can't speak correctly yet.:popcorn:

23 minutes ago, teslaburn said:

start a fight

23 minutes ago, teslaburn said:

start

Last post, Posted February 7.

24 minutes ago, teslaburn said:

Let's watch

Posted 21 minutes ago

25 minutes ago, teslaburn said:

he can't speak correctly yet.

25 minutes ago, teslaburn said:

english learner 

... this is the right thread for you. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

The lie explanation devs give us is that it is only based on PS and engineer level LOL.

Edited by yogaFLAME

On 8/29/2018 at 6:15 PM, submaxcw said:

There was rumor of it taking a win/ loss ratio into account. Any truth to this?

I believe this befor I believe engineer lvl is considered, I don’t care what devs say. I’ve started this game anew on different psn profiles and I had to fight MANY players that I KNOW prestiged multiple times, while I was under lvl 10 with engineers. Jus sayin. Again. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, *FlatCapnWhippet said:

Where as in my experience its engy level 20 where you get put in with big boys. No familiar names until then.

Yeah but I doubt I'm a familiar name, outside of recognizing me from forums, and I used to play about 16 to 20 hours per day(now I'm lucky to get that in a week). I've played against very low ps before and received mail for it, only to explain I had nothing to do with it. 

We're generally at different PS i think, I've seen you occasionally. My nephew has just started getting matched with players i remember, the seal clubbers who play nothing but 3/4/5k

I'd like to enter with my high ps builds into low ps matches as the 17th player on no team for the sole purpose of hunting seal clubbers. 

• Upvote 2

On 2/6/2018 at 11:15 PM, SpeedLocked said:

there seems to be some divisions around 3k, 6, over 6k & then over 10k. (PC) there is an engineers level MM note in dev notes earlier this year (to prevent some seal clubbing & some suggested changes coming relating to this seal clubbing with regards to high level gear against low level gear)

what i do know is your servers (the one you are playing on) local time is relevant. when there are plenty of players active the MM works with tighter tolerances (my experience at 6k will get me anywhere from 4500-11k at off peak times, & within 500 during peak times, ie after school/work, before midnight & on weekends/holidays) this is just my opinion, from 6+ months of playing)

This is best answer.    lllSKARlll   ps4