ROACHOR

Long horns should only play while button is held

I would like the holiday horns with long duration like "why so serious?", iron father, etc. Only played while the button is held so it can still be tapped to honk.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Nice little idea, approved and submitted.

• Upvote 1

As a horn abuser (that sounds wrong)  i must say this is a very forgotten suggestion!

+1 for this easy implementation!

• Upvote 1

Would prefer to tap to play long horns. I hate having to drive and hold the button down to play my siren horn which btw takes forever to finish. It's very inefficient to say the least. I can't even use the horn if I tap it because it fades in to the actual horn unlike most.

• Sad 1

That damn laugh horn...it should be playable only once after each minute.

Most annoying thing in the whole game over Anything else is a guy who from start to his battles end, uses that horn with no real stop at all. You hear this insane laugh everywhere, and in wedges the most, i guess.

By the way, why aint there no reverse gear beeps/horns at all? Might even be nice on the crowded places where theres ton of vehicles shooting from same spot, then reversing and guys behind wont back up at all. 

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

That damn laugh horn...it should be playable only once after each minute.

no! If you dont like it then turn horns of in options, simple as that!

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

no! If you dont like it then turn horns of in options, simple as that!

I cant turn off just one horn, sadly :).

Its the only horn that is used like that, pressed to honk all the time continuously and we all know that horns job is to warn off , or say hello, when needed, but definetely horns arent designed to be played all the time, as they lose their meaning and all horns will be annoying if morons use em like laugh horn often is used...non stop.

And i would like to hear its Not played to annoy people but for....what?

Do they use super glue to put it playing for minutes.

But it sure works, if its getting people annoyed intentionally, what laugh horns user is aiming for.

Then again, its the sick mindset of horns user, that makes the horn so awful. 

38 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Speaking of Longhorns!

Can we get a Bull Horn?  Please?

What kind of noise it would play,link to such voice and appearance?

Its at trucker thing ?

And whats a wasteland without didgeridoo horn :)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

I cant turn off just one horn, sadly :).

So you want to **** off other people but others shouldnt be allowed to do the same to you? Ok got it!

17 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Its the only horn that is used like that, pressed to honk all the time continuously.

No its not "D Minor" also is one short button press for a long horn duration.

18 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

But it sure works, if its getting people annoyed intentionally, what laugh horns user is aiming for.

Then again, its the sick mindset of horns user, that makes the horn so awful. 

Lmao nothing sick about it. Its called psychological warfare and you writting here and complaining about it is the proof that it works.

22 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

So you want to **** off other people but others shouldnt be allowed to do the same to you? Ok got it!

No its not "D Minor" also is one short button press for a long horn duration.

Lmao nothing sick about it. Its called psychological warfare and you writting here and complaining about it is the proof that it works.

Yeah i admit, easily. Works well. But you play it even when theres no enemy around....i cant but wonder. 

D-minor is so so much lesser heard, even as it plays a long tune.  No way to prove this but its how it is.

Those lmao's you can write in complete form, i need a dictionary to decode them.

I like to put both weapons on LMB and make my horn RMB and hold RMB the whole time when using the Ambulance and Light Bar (Police) Horns. If one gets blown off (Police) then I become the Ambulance, then I get only the Cabin Horn and finally release the RMB.

• Confused 1

On 4/6/2020 at 3:28 PM, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Those lmao's you can write in complete form, i need a dictionary to decode them.

Lmfao

lmao

lol

roflmao

• Thanks 1