Crunk_Prime

Radiator on the Oppressor engine is too tall. Lower it by 1 "block".

This is purely for cosmetic reasons, but I think the radiator on the front of the Oppressor engine is too tall and needs to be made shorter. Its very hard to make it look cool on a car because the radiator pokes up above parts and looks weird.

Heres just a basic car with the Oppressor. But I want to add a cool front end to it.

FWS6jho.jpg

So I try to add the Boar front end from the Pryos. But if I get it to cover the radiator its up too high and blocks the blower. If I put it down lower then the radiator comes up past it and looks weird.

8QBPTi8.jpg

JXzkeI7.jpg

So since that didnt work Ill try a different part. Maybe the Devilry front end will work better. But then I run into the same problem. The radiator it too tall.

wLd7jek.jpg

Z1nZT3q.jpg

And the same thing happens if I use a normal building part as well.

w80RZrU.jpg

qDKjSMj.jpg

Just reducing the height of the radiator by a single block width so that it is at the height of these parts in the lower position would make it look much better.

• Upvote 8

I would like to see more ideas like these.

Proportions between engines / radiator shells / cabs, so that grilles/shells match the cabins hood level etc. Its damn annoying when you try to put a grille in front of your engine, and you are forced to put it in the end of the frame, to make the grilles top be somewhat on level with cabs hood/windshields lowest point. Prevents you from using any bumbers realistic way, as in example Devilry has no welding points on its lower end,but in reality you often had way to attach. Bumber there.

As for what comes to Oppressor, in my opinion its radiator is the ONLY cool looking radiator for classic hot rod and it could be modified to look  more like  if its from '32 ford.

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6

Oh nice idea btw - and I have an additional one - if we got air scoops on that engines, let us see how they open up at full speed!

Example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pztawqYsWvQ

Edit: I will take this out of here and make a seperate suggestion out of it, didnt want to capture the thread for own stuff.

Edited by Boltheadz

can the other half of the guns (cooldown based) weapons get some engines too

reload based weapons have have like 3 engines that buff their dps

i might be wrong but i cant think of any that do the same for cooldown based guns.

• Upvote 1

On 2/28/2020 at 6:33 PM, Boltheadz said:

Oh nice idea btw - and I have an additional one - if we got air scoops on that engines, let us see how they open up at full speed!

Example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pztawqYsWvQ

Edit: I will take this out of here and make a seperate suggestion out of it, didnt want to capture the thread for own stuff.

Like the Fury Road movie car Elvis, has like two v6 engines connected. Add 2 scoops,one for each, with butterfly system.enderle-geradotinjector.jpg?1524980175embed3.jpg

Sized maybe 2 wide, 5 long,3 tall(?) so that engine fits in 4 wide frame, so it has somewhat useful proportions with any cab. Nice set of headers on the engine, making it maybe 4 wide is ok too but id ratheer add headers myself later, with deco bits.

And radiator like this on its front;

IMG_9889.jpg