rexroad33

Dye Concept

cheetah print

Near any animal, fur style is great for this application. Like the snake scale and gator skin styles already introduced. The pink style cheetah print seemed to inspire a Firestarter concept I have. While researching clipart, I kind of started liking some zebra and giraffe concepts too.

dye-concept.jpg

cheetah-pink-dye.jpg

Interesting, I was having almost the same idea, but a little bit different and less kitsch than the pink leopard :5739e92736a0e_):

I think that something more camouflage like Lycaon Pictus coat pattern can be nice on a build

I will attempt to do a mockup on some parts if anyone is interested by this concept

On 3/1/2018 at 6:22 PM, rexroad33 said:

cheetah print

Near any animal, fur style is great for this application. Like the snake scale and gator skin styles already introduced. The pink style cheetah print seemed to inspire a Firestarter concept I have. While researching clipart, I kind of started liking some zebra and giraffe concepts too.

Very impressive and wonderful :wub:

In my point of view, hidding us with camouflage is not the same for animals, than humans. But we don't learnt enouth about them... 

1/ Animals don't saw like humans with their eyes, and their sensitivity ...But if a human is camouflage like an animal, others humans will not find a man who is hiding like it (like Ace Ventura)  so I love animals paterns, AND paints who are bling bling, to be cute like pink color :$

2/ But for people who prefer army style pattern... why not the possibility to having 2 paint who we can used with an other paint,the first layer, and one is painting blackened by shading. And the other like a polish that makes flashys, shiny

example : the first layer is Pattern: Digital Desert, and with blackened paint It make the Digital Desert more dark....

finaly it could creat more paint with

3/ Or the first layer is yellow (like rexroad33 picture) and we can put a motif like the cheetah he put on all the vehicule... enter stickers and paint → → the STENCIL :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

yes, i want white tiger too and zebra and panther and all of those camouflaged animals. Also chamelon paint which adapt color to the surrounding.

nice

one animal "totem" for each faction, each with its own Paint (animal print) could be a strong Story thread, 

I animal print that one could select the colors for (from players paint collection) could greatly enhance game play making my orange & blue Tiger striped builds OP