Woodyrojo

Questions to the developers, Spring 2018

Best answer

Survivors!

A new topic devoted to your questions will be opened on Monday (June 4). Stay tuned;)

Hallo!

Could you implement some additional Filters for the Exhibition?

I would like Creator , min/max PS

BjKalderon (Posted )

EGO_Aut, hi! As you know, in one of the recent updates we have improved the search on the Exhibition and now it allows you to find the builds that include a specific part. And yes, we plan to further develop this aspect of the game, and there are plans to extend the search by adding more filters to it;)

Just a couple questions regarding the Spike-1:

Was increasing the powerscore of the Spike-1 considered by the dev team? From what I've gathered sealclubbing is the number one complaint about this weapon. Wouldn't raising the powerscore to keep the Spike-1 out of lower lobbies have been a sound solution? If not, can you help me understand why nerfing the reload time on three separate occasions was more appropriate? Thanks for projectile speed buff and all but it doesn't come close to making up for the increased reload time.

xXAngryNuNXx

BjKalderon (Posted )

Hello! Power score is tied to the energy consumption of the weapon itself and we don't plan to increase the energy requirement of the Spike. As for your second question - a few small edits are preferable than one "big" change as is it gives more opportunities to evaluate the weapon's effectivity after each precise change.
  • Upvote 1

to determine the average number of deaths of each player whose values do you consider only the deaths or also the aids that mark at the end of the game?

BjKalderon (Posted )

alvarobando, hello! The "enemies destroyed" parameter in the personal survivor file takes into account both the enemies that you've destroyed and your assists in battles.

Guest Katland_401

Hi

When I registered to Crossout I registered with a school-mail, which was pretty stupid because now I am of that school and my school-mail got deleted, I don’t have 2-step-authorisation so I can’t change my email again, I have an Gaijin account because I also play Warthunder  but I haven’t linked it with Croosout. How can I change my email for crossout?   Thank you in advance

BjKalderon (Posted )

Katland_401, hello! I can recommend you to contact our tech. support unit and describe your situation in detail, here's the link: https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us/categories/200612042-CROSSOUT