Woodyrojo

Questions to the developers, Spring 2018

Best answer

Survivors!

A new topic devoted to your questions will be opened on Monday (June 4). Stay tuned;)

Dear devs. Racing mode is my most favoritest ever mode in the game! Will anything ever be done about hovers winning every race?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Crunk_Prime. We're aware of the question. Later we're planning to make all the hovers dependent on the power of the mounted cabin. That's how all the movement parts are working now (except hovers).
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

what are the Knetchtes you guys said something about it in the answer to one of my questions, are they some sort of new faction? if so can't wait. thanks again :good:

Woodyrojo (Posted )

enginer455, they are an event (temporary faction) that always bring something new to the world of Crossout. Soon we're planning to release a devblog and share all the information about new parts that will soon arrive in the Wastes.

Are you aware that this news:

has no dicussion topic? Please fix. Thank you.

Ka1deron (Posted )

ARES_IV, hello. Yes, we thought that this announcement didn't require a separate discussion thread, whic is why it wasn't created. You can always discuss the topics that you want to talk about in other discussion threads around our forum;)

Hi, will you implement the score system like the one in battle royale for the other brawls? The score at the end of the match.

Is annoying that currently it doesn't show the places in brawls like free for all and storm warning, instead it shows the score obtained (part destruction and stuff like that)

Is not that i want to brag or something, but you know, is a pvp game and sometimes things get a little bit competitive, and you really want to win, but at the end everyone thinks that the first guy won.

For example:

screenshot-180407-113428.jpg

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Heinx! Yes, we're discussing this idea. It is possible that in the future we'll change the results screen and it will display the places.
  • Upvote 1

hy devs.need some response about this,thx

my clan list and clans tournament list is broken,dont loading at all,i hope we recive tomorrow the uranium

here is the evidence:https://prnt.sc/j1tzsz

https://prnt.sc/j1tzwp

we are 23 place with 702 points!

now lock this screen this is bad a joke?  https://prnt.sc/j1u0kg

Ka1deron (Posted )

juvenyus, hello! We are aware of this issue and currently invistigating it. It was a technical bug and we are doing everything we can to find the source of a problem.
  • Haha 1

Will the steppenwolf faction be receiving more craftable parts such as the steppe spider (steppe = steppenwolf?), the new goliath tracks, or some other new parts? Despite being the oldest 2nd tier faction they have the least crafting options. 

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Alex429299. We're planning to increase the number of craftable parts in all the factions. But atm we're not planning to make the 'Steppe spider' cabin or 'Goliath' tracks craftable.
  • Confused 1

Are you willing to consider making the Draco part of the firebugs crafting recipe? This would give people who want to craft the firebug a reason to get the Draco.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Hazmat616! Currently there's no need in forcing the players to craft the Draco before crafting the Firebug. We wouldn't like to change the recipes all the players got used to without any serious reasons.

Hello,

last week when the battle royale mode got released, there was a huge uproar because brawls (and the respective weekly chest) got removed in the middle of the week. A day later Brawls were back (parallel to battle royale) and the chest was obtainable again. Today a new week started and i noticed that once again, brawls are gone, and there is only the battle royale mode playable.

1. Is this going to change during the week or will the amount of minerchests per week obtainable be cut in half?

2. Is this a one time thing or will this rewards chest not be available often for new modes?

3. In general it feels like you are taking away more and more rewards or increasing the time needed to get existing ones (for example seasons take much longer now due to increased time spent for a single raid win). Are these changes intentional? 

4. Does it just feel unfair but your statistics say that overall the same amount of rewards are generated per playtime, or can you confirm that rewards have been decreased?

5. What was the decisionmaking behind not giving the battle royale mode any progressrewards (aka coins/ressources/items?)

6. Why did you not let the first 4players in battle royale mode have a win? In all other brawlmodes so far it was enough to get into the top4. (and considering those were 8player brawls you only had to be in the top half). Battle royale has almost 4times as many players, yet you have to rewach place1 to get it counted for the profilepic. 

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Musax! First of all - it was probably a one time thing and the next week the brawls schedule will come back. Today we're planning an update that will add a unique reward to the Battle Royale mode and that's not the only thing we're planning to add. It is possible, that the Battle royale will be included into the brawls schedule and it will be possible to get the brawls container in this mode too.
  • Upvote 3

Hi, just enquiring to end future disputes. Do fused parts take up inventory space?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, GetLypo. Yes, fused parts do count as parts that occupy the space in your storage. In the future we're considering adding the possibility to use them in crafting.

Are you nerfing/buffing hovers in the near future or do you feel they are in a good place right now?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Rob_blk33_. We're planning to make hovers dependent on the power of the mounted cabin (that's how all the movement parts work in the game, except hovers). For now this is the only planned tweak for hovers.
  • Upvote 1

Hi developers. Why do you guys change "impulse GL-55 grenade launcher" skin? The old skin is much better. Do you have have plans to old skin for a new weapon? I don't like the new skin, i just sell my 3 grenade launchers because of this.

Sorry for my English.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, aldermatias. We're not planning to restore the old skin for the Impulse, but it's possible that in the future we'll release a customization kit that will look like the original skin.

when will the event happen

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, enginer455. Next week we're planning to release a devblog about the event and some new parts. ATM the start of the event is planned on the next Thursday.
  • Like 1

Will there be any plans to change Icarus IV & Icarus VII to be different from each other? Cause currently there's no real difference one just looks deferent than the other, I know Icarus IV has a little bit more structure than Icarus VII & some people say that Icarus VII has a little bit more acceleration but I believe they should be unique from each other instead of being almost the same.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, TWISTED_METAL_X. These hovers were planned to be almost the same. We believe that 50 more durability and 15% less power (Icarus IV) differences are enough.
  • Upvote 1

Hi Woody.

Can you please do sometging about the same drull music's the game has.  Would like to see various tracks to which rock music is suited to this game.

Also see you put a comment about Legioned weapons now being equal. Must point out this simple fact No weapons are not ment to be equal. You will always have one more powerful than another. Thats Fact!  And that's how the game should be. Or you may as Well do away with every weapon and just have one.

Best Regards

ANZERWOLF 

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Anzerwolf1. Currently we're working on some new engine sounds. Probably, after that, we'll also work on the new tracks. Speaking about the weapons - we believe that all the weapons of the same rarity grade should equally effective. Otherwise there's no point in their rarity grade. Yes, we do count their energy requirements and so on, but the idea is that (let's call it) 'effectiveness per energy spent' should be equal.

Hey devs! This recent news on melee has got me thinking. Because of the few number of rare weapons for firestarters, do you plan on adding new firestarter melee weapons?

Ka1deron (Posted )

Firespitter_, hello! At the moment there no plans for the new melee weapons for the Firestarters. But the news say that Martin and his Knechte are coming to the Wastelands very soon - and they are going to bring some new guns along;)
  • Upvote 1

Hello, I would like to ask if you'r planning any changes on the scorpion relic since the last update. In my opinion it has been nerfed too much and you can hardly say it's one of the best weapons in the game.

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hasky5_SVK, hello! At the moment we're carefully monitoring the effectiveness and the overall usage of Scorpion, but the tweaks shouldn't be expected in the nearest future. This weapon clearly needed to be adjusted within it's own rarity which is why the ncreased parameters of maximum scatter were applied instead of just the damage decrease.
  • Haha 2

Hi dev it's me again

i have another question , it concerns a future weapon

Spoiler

vfKGVcL.png?width=613&height=473

XRVnChq.png?width=552&height=473

what is it ? a news weapons upcoming ??

this will be added to the game ? 

Thank's for your time 

Cordialy my distinguished greetings

Have nice days 

:)

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, WirelessFR. You should definitely stay tuned to our news. Next week we're planning to release a new devblog where you'll find all the answers :)
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Guest Lipity

Hello devs:

I am trying to send a suggestion to crossout show however every time i send the email it bounces back can i have a exact copy on the email, in the videos its a bit hard to tell caps and non caps thnx!

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Lipity! It's [email protected]

Will the structure limit ever change? an increase to 90 would do alot of people many favors.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, TWISTED_METAL_X! Currently we're not planning to increase the limit due to not only balance, but also technical limitations.

On 4/10/2018 at 3:19 PM, Anzerwolf1 said:

Hi Woody.

Can you please do sometging about the same drull music's the game has.  Would like to see various tracks to which rock music is suited to this game.

Also see you put a comment about Legioned weapons now being equal. Must point out this simple fact No weapons are not ment to be equal. You will always have one more powerful than another. Thats Fact!  And that's how the game should be. Or you may as Well do away with every weapon and just have one.

Best Regards

ANZERWOLF 

hey devs i saw this question and i don't think he was talking about engine sounds i think he was asking about the current music of the game and i think he is right will you add some more music in the game, maybe it should be some sort of mid battle theme or a loading screen one it doesn't matter which just add something new

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, enginer455. We're planning to add a new track for the loading screen/beginning of the battle and a new track for the garage.

Since so far all of the turreted cannons are turreted versions of the lower rarity fixed cannons will you ever make a relic cannon that is a turreted version of the tsunami?

EDIT: what I mean is like the garage says they are visually a turreted version. So it would look like a turreted tsunami.

Edited by Hazmat616
Edit

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Hazmat616. Currently we're not planning to introduce any new relic weapons. And no, the turreted cannons are not the versions of lower rarity fixed cannons. So, for example, the Little boy and the Judge are meant to be same effective with their own pros and cons.

Hello just curious if we on consoles are gonna recive the last aid pack I despretly need the ambulance horn I hope is not excluzive to pc thx for answer. 

Ka1deron (Posted )

*thumsboat69, hello! Currently, this pack is PC version only and it shouldn't be expected to arrive to consoles in the nearest future. That's because the PS4 and Xbox One already had the similair exclusive packs for them (Law of the Wasteland).

Hi!

I never got an explanation why the Trucker cabin was nerfed from 11 energy points to 9. Now its one of the lowest. Why did the devs decided this?

Thanks in advance!

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Xemulator! You may look through the 0.8.20 update notes: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/topic/279354-crossout-0820/ There and in the developer blog (https://crossout.net/en/diary/43/#/) we've explained all the tweaks.

There is a Debate going on in the forums. And I was wondering if you devs/Moderators had the answer.

The Debate is about Whether the "Immortal Warrior" Pack. Is going to be no longer Buy able. After the 19th of April. Like what happened for the "born to fly" pack. Or is it just The Discount that is Going away.

To let you get a Better idea what we are Debating. Here is a Link to a thread that has one of those Debates.

You will have to scroll down to see the right posts for the Debate. I would really appreciate it if you devs/Moderators have the answer. :)

Thanks for your time.

Edit:

Thanks man for the reply. :) Should I just delete this post? Or does it not matter and I could just leave it be?

Edited by Eldren24484
Giveing a replay to the Dev.

Ka1deron (Posted )

Eldren24484, hello! The response has been given in the topic that you've mentioned in your post;)
  • Thanks 1

Dear devs. Racing mode is my most favoritest ever mode in the game! According to the new brawl schedule, racing has been cut down to only 1 day a week. Im very disappointed by that. Its open at 3 different times during that one day, but Ill be lucky if I can make it for one of those times its open. Is this how brawls are going to be done in Crossout forever? Its not user friendly at all. Id like to be able to play a certain brawl mode whenever I feel like it. Having to wait several days just to play the mode I would like to play is terrible.

Edited by Crunk_Prime

Ka1deron (Posted )

Crunk_Prime, hello! The current brawl schedule has been updated on Monday. With the release of the Battle Royale we decided to make changes to the timetable, however it may still be changed later in the future (it has been changed a number of times during the course of development);)
  • Confused 2