Blue_Tiger_cz

seal clubbing in crossout

so let me start i am a full free to play player (that means i didnt spend a single penny on game) so i builded mine 2600 ps build with 4 chords got matched up with a dude with stock cabin plus wheel and one phoenix in my team in the other team was full based  armored wehicle with one 88 cannon and dude with some with huricanes and stock cabin with 2 quasars (of course we lost and iam so close to dropping the game just because of sealclubbers) and it stucked up with more and more players doing the same thing even saw a freaking shield build with stock cab and only with 2 mgs how are the new players supposed to deal with shields? idk btw i think i have a solution make a separate ps both for the guns and the structual parts that way people will get matched up both with the same sturcture (or almost same) and same wepons ps (or almost) btw iam sure they are alot more people who want to get this changed leave me youre opinions down i would be pleased to check them who know maybe we and our brains together would be able to work something out ps: dont mind my not perfect english i am from czech republick

Edited by atombossmantvcz

Hello, i would like to help you using my experiences of being seal clubbed. I assume that you battle in the three minute missions. More experienced players now battle in five minute missions. I like 2600 power score, a good power score for a beginner, but I would recommend that you stay at 1999 until you acquire some rare weapons that you are efficient with. The rewards for 2600 are not greater then the rewards at 2000. Very hard for a seal clubber to play 2000 power score. Also, if a seal clubber attains level ten engineers they will not fight in the three minute battles ever again. Lower that score, get some crates, buy some rares, then go straight to 2999, skip over 2600, another 400 points toward a third or fourth weapon, or an engine or a radar detector. Always use a radar and radio! Best wishes!

Hello, please keep in mind that this section is for czech and slovak language only, for other languages such are english,french etc are there others sections.. Thanks for understanding