Aune

Please fix the Season requirement explanations

Quite frankly, I've had enough of this nonsense. It's the same problem every season. The requirements for what weapons and what you have to do is vague and often quite literally incorrect. Every season.

Last season, there was objective to kill things with "plasma weapons". Look at Synthesis tooltip. *PLASMA EMITTER*. Does not actually work.

This season: Kill raiders, use "melee, melee explosive". Auger, Borer etc does *NOT* work. I have tested. I touched and killed many raiders with auger, and successfully completed a hard cargo race. 0 Kill credit. So every season there is this same crap and the explanations are poor, and often wrong. When are you gonna fix this? When are you gonna give us the proper explanations and make stuff actually work? When are you gonna put things in the proper categories?

One really simple way to solve this once and for all would be to simply list every item/weapon that you can use for the objective in the tooltip/explanations box. Then there would be no doubt, and then I wouldn't have to waste my time, my fuel, and my money on getting the wrong equipment for the job.

PLEASE! Fix this! Also delete scorpions, they ruin the game.

PS: "Melee Weapons, Explosives of rarity 'Rare'" is literally the most backward, incoherrent and illogical way of saying "explosive spear or lancelot". Because thats what it means.

spear.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Anyway since "new raids", all seasons need a rework.

• Upvote 1