1. An explanation, what have you noticed or what has happened.  server choice means nothing, Massive packet loss, higher Ping, 
  2. What did you expect to see/happen A playable game in PvP & PvE./ 
  3. How to recreate the situation   Select any server not US/RU/EU
  4. Details.
    1. Attach all the details, that you find necessary to attach and haven't noticed in previous steps. The Ping/Packet loss display is colour coded. Red for BAD, Yellow is acceptable, white is great, so why do i get forced from yellow to red server? why do i get put from one high ping server onto a server with higher ping & packet loss?
    2. since the previous MM update the PvP MM is better, yet still has issues with 11k + Ps in 5-6k matches. I now also find myself forced onto a worse server if a attempt to get tighter MM, is this fixed? NO!
    3. When grouping with friends nearby (AU/AS players) we get distant servers, regardless of our server choices, we get some players lagged out, others get dumped to garage mid game because of high ping/packet loss, playing solo we get into matches after minuets of queuing to end up in the same teams & same server, (why are we waiting when players are the same between matches/raids)
    4. Why are we getting a bunch of AU/AS players (from 60-100% of all players in PvP match) are from my region yet we get US/EU server, its midday local time, Saturday here yet we get put on US server where its Friday afternoon, why at peak local time are players I know to be local forced onto bad (RED) ping servers with packet loss?
    5. this happens regardless of time of day/day of week, regardless of build parts rarity, legendary or white items.
    6. screenshot-180407-120005.thumb.jpg.06819
    7. If you write about a bug, that is connected with a particular location or FPS problems, then you have to mark the particular place by attaching a screenshot with a map or turning on the coordinates (by pressing F11 multiple times) and taking a screenshot.
  5. Bug frequency - How often does the issue occur? Most games at most times of day
  6. Game logs + screenshots  below
  • If your bug report contains something about vehicle physics or construction mode, then it's necessary to attach the configuration of the vehicle (use the /designsave command to save your build to attach)
  • If your bug report is related to a graphical issue, it would be helpful if you include your systems DxDiag-Log. (optional)
  • If your bug report is related to the launcher, also include the launcher log.
  • Also it would be nice to mention the time (your local), when you've encountered the bug. All times of day & night. for the last 9 months with very little change for the better, no improvement.

net.log

game.log

chat.log

combat.log

• Thanks 1

i'm not sure these are MM or server related, they are since update so relevant there at least.

screenshot-180408-000429.thumb.jpg.06fbb

Above: MM ok (3 or 4 AU players), please note the ping and Packet loss...this game rubberbanded for over 30 seconds, others also made comments, i quit, returned to garage, yet was still in queue with timer counting. logs below.

screenshot-180402-223741.thumb.jpg.ea671

this (above) was a few days ago, I thought it was odd, screenshot-180402-223851.thumb.jpg.97954

it ended up with full bots teams with only me playing.

screenshot-180401-110420.thumb.jpg.f2dde

My MM goes from this ^^ (ungrouped) to this vv. with most in between. screenshot-180407-135924.thumb.jpg.f3e23

this ^^ is EU! why? that is as far away as there is for a server from my location

game.log

net.log

chat.log

combat.log

screenshot-180408-105718.thumb.jpg.e2bc1screenshot-180408-025041.thumb.jpg.e8a76

two more high packet loss games, well into the match, after waiting for 3 minuets i get upto a minuet of rubber-banding, before even being able to fire a shot, put these matches back to back i get most of my game time now in the garage or QUEUED

Edited by SpeedLocked

I still don't know why Gaijin is still skeptical about server choices. Like cool you have an "Auto" sellect option in the server settings, but it's utterly useless because all the settings below are "Auto" option anyways. 

And believe me, i tried to block US/EU server addresses, but it just doesn't seems to work. Maybe i just ain't good for these kind of stuffs.

P/s. This cursed image still looks funny to me.

screenshot-171023-170004.jpg.07c014f9abd

There were various problems with the network, which may still continue, but we are working to eliminate them, and at the moment, the situation has become better in some problem regions.

• Thanks 1