xfgiraldix

Thunderbolt increased damage effect

When a Thunderbolt increases its damage, an animation happens indicating that. In previus versions, the animation was an (IMO) amazing electricity disruption, like a lightning. Now, it's just the end of the weapon cannons that turn into yellow "heated" metal, with some very little sparks... that makes me sad. I would prefer the lightnings back.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

I feel the current effect is more fitting for a shotgun, but I understand the appeal of putting an electric effect on a weapon named Thunderbolt.

Is there a Thunderbolt CK? How does it handle these charges?
It would be nice to see the old lightning effect returned, but on a Thunderbolt CK. An alternate particle-effect would give the CK more customization value.

• Upvote 3

The new animation is more visually pleasing and fits the effect.

The lightning just highlighted your guns for stripping and made no sense.

Hard no to reverting back.

• Like 2

They could put a skin of the old thunderbolt on the market, everyone happy and dev make $$$$

2 hours ago, sam93931 said:

They could put a skin of the old thunderbolt on the market, everyone happy and dev make $$$$

Cbt thunderbolt? I never used SGs in CBT so I have no idea what SGs were there.

19 hours ago, airkevin777 said:

Cbt thunderbolt? I never used SGs in CBT so I have no idea what SGs were there.

huh? I'm not talking about close beta. I say bring back the old model from 3 months ago and so is everyone but I say bring it back as a skin.

14 hours ago, airkevin777 said:

Ah ok. I never noticed the model update. I have a ck on mine so that's why.

What is the CK charge-indicator like? :o Are you saying that it still uses the electrical effect?

I miss the old blue spark from the charged thunderbolt, looked better in my opinion

• Like 1

The new effect does allow me to admire my ck without having to fire just to get the blue energy out of the way. The day I bought the ck for my tbolts is also the day they changed the effect.