Rockstar__Daniel

Scorpion rail gun is rest in peace devs change rail gun to legendary it's not relic

++++Lucky I did not buy rail gun yet I was gonna buy now not sure

Scorpion rail gun is rest in peace devs change rail gun to legendary it's not relic

Scorpion railgun does not deserve to be relic if a legendary is better

Screenshot_20180412-083034.thumb.png.4ba

txchristopher +++reply about this

Crossout developers 

Hey devs, here is an idea, how about restoring the Scorpions to what they were, then giving every player in the game 2 Scorpions and a set of hovers that are temporary and expire after 1 month. Since Scorpions are so "OP" then we should see troves and troves of videos of these crybabies dominating match after match. But we won't, because Scorpions never were OP and they take a lot of skill to be successful with along with hover builds being fragile AF. Maybe if these sniveling whiners had a taste of all the downfalls of Scorpions they would have a new outlook and understanding of the weapon and understand why there was nothing wrong with it in the first place. If Scorpions are so easy then we should see video after video of people getting MVP in consecutive games over and over again.

I would love to see all these crybabies getting creamed all over the place even though they had Scorpions, because I know that no matter what weapons they have a loser will always get beaten by good players.

Edited by Rockstar12345
  • Haha 3

I thought scorpions were fine. They need to stop worrying about how things do in low ps matches. 

But stop whining

Cry us a river. Stupid of you to spend that much real money on two parts in a game that is hemorrhaging players. Zero sympathy.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Renamed71622 said:

Cry us a river. Stupid of you to spend that much real money on two parts in a game that is hemorrhaging players. Zero sympathy.

As much as I hate defending the type of player that skips ahead to relic and thinks they're better for reasons other than the weapon, that argument is invalid. Regardless of whether the scorpion was 1 cent or 1 million dollars, it was fine like it was. I don't understand the nerf. People are crying because they lose to them. Well yeah, it's like using whites and expecting to beat blues. It can happen, but it will be difficult. I don't get what they're trying to do with these recent nerfs. 

Edited by submaxcw
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, submaxcw said:

As much as I hate defending the type of player that skips ahead to relic and thinks they're better for reasons other than the weapon, that argument is invalid. Regardless of whether the scorpion was 1 cent or 1 million dollars, it was fine like it was. I don't understand the nerf. People are crying because they lose to them. Well yeah, it's like using whites and expecting to beat blues. It can happen, but it will be difficult. I don't get what they're trying to do with these recent nerfs. 

We're already too far along to deal with your "you should be able to pay2win" arguments. Scorpions became the only option and needed to be balanced. 

You people always conveniently ignore that 2/3 of relics are equal to or worse than legendaries.

Necessary changes, could have easily have been much harsher.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ROACHOR said:

We're already too far along to deal with your "you should be able to pay2win" arguments. Scorpions became the only option and needed to be balanced. 

You people always conveniently ignore that 2/3 of relics are equal to or worse than legendaries.

My God you are a pathetic creature. So sad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3

For the sake of Holly Balance, it needed to be nerfed.

6 hours ago, submaxcw said:

I thought scorpions were fine. They need to stop worrying about how things do in low ps matches. 

But stop whining

Listen troll do 1 every all the top playing paying customers have lerf good update only in crossout a cannon has more accurate than a rail gun, p.S all you cry baby have fun with your lm chords they'll be getting nerfed next 

• Haha 1

do 1 every all

If they were Paying2Win, good day, and I hope I never see you again.

20 minutes ago, lousy_shot said:

If they were Paying2Win, good day, and I hope I never see you again.

I have no idea what Jewel was actually saying, but we shouldn't shun players that pay for packs and coins.  If they did not, there would be no game for any of us.  This is free to play, but it is not free to develop.  We should support this game by spreading the word, buying a pack or two if you can and not belittle those that do.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, GibSlater said:

I have no idea what Jewel was actually saying, but we shouldn't shun players that pay for packs and coins.  If they did not, there would be no game for any of us.  This is free to play, but it is not free to develop.  We should support this game by spreading the word, buying a pack or two if you can and not belittle those that do.

I have purchased all the packs, except the boar thing and the cheapest one, but I never whined and cursed and threatened to leave when something got nerfed in order to keep the balance. It's an online shooter, as long as MM is concerned, weapon effectiveness should be equal to their pwerscore, and no to their real-life or in-game price.

Otherwise it becomes a "Clash of the credit cards" type of game, and will die sooner than later.

• Upvote 1

Balance smalance, this is all about the have's vs the have not's, period.

The have not's are pissed because they don't have something, and as usual they don't know anything about it, so they cry and cry and cry to get rules put in place to "even" the playing field when the true objective is to slant the playing field in their own favor so they can feel better about their loser positions.

Hey devs, here is an idea, how about restoring the Scorpions to what they were, then giving every player in the game 2 Scorpions and a set of hovers that are temporary and expire after 1 month. Since Scorpions are so "OP" then we should see troves and troves of videos of these crybabies dominating match after match. But we won't, because Scorpions never were OP and they take a lot of skill to be successful with along with hover builds being fragile AF. Maybe if these sniveling whiners had a taste of all the downfalls of Scorpions they would have a new outlook and understanding of the weapon and understand why there was nothing wrong with it in the first place. If Scorpions are so easy then we should see video after video of people getting MVP in consecutive games over and over again.

I would love to see all these crybabies getting creamed all over the place even though they had Scorpions, because I know that no matter what weapons they have a loser will always get beaten by good players.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 4

I don't see your drama personally, you're a good player, you don't need an overpowered weapon to win.

15 minutes ago, txchristopher said:

The have not's are pissed because they don't have something, and as usual they don't know anything about it, so they cry and cry and cry to get rules put in place to "even" the playing field when the true objective is to slant the playing field in their own favor so they can feel better about their loser positions.

I love that you simultaneously brag about how good you are while complaining that you can't get mvp with scorpions. 

Your only benefit to this site is as a laughingstock.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, lousy_shot said:

I don't see your drama personally, you're a good player, you don't need an overpowered weapon to win.

Thanks for the compliment. 

The "drama" is because it is apparent to me that there is an endless hoard of loser locusts that will keep crying about the "unfairness" of the game until they manage to totally ruin the game. I would rather the game not be wrecked in a vain attempt to save the game play of people that will never be good at the game mostly because they are unwilling to adapt and learn because it is far easier to cry on here and have the game changed in your favor than it is to work at getting better in the game itself.

3 hours ago, ROACHOR said:

I love that you simultaneously brag about how good you are while complaining that you can't get mvp with scorpions. 

I never said that *I* can't get MVP with Scorpions, I am saying losers like you can't.

I get MVP quite often no matter what weapons I am running.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

9 hours ago, txchristopher said:

The "drama" is because it is apparent to me that there is an endless hoard of loser locusts that will keep crying about the "unfairness" of the game until they manage to totally ruin the game. I would rather the game not be wrecked in a vain attempt to save the game play of people that will never be good at the game mostly because they are unwilling to adapt and learn because it is far easier to cry on here and have the game changed in your favor than it is to work at getting better in the game itself.

12 hours ago, txchristopher said:

Oh dear!...............................

Txchristopher Seriously!!!........You need to pull your head out and let go of your Ego!!!!

I get it....your angry!....yes the scorpion is ruined at the moment.....problem is people like yourself love the cowardly hit and run strategy....

I myself have tried it with the 3 crickets and a hot red engine......after a while I couldn't take the embarrassment of the tactic since it made me feel like a right P*ssy hole!!

I won many matches as mvp doing that....But it was a hollow victory!

using hovers does require skill but its possible for anyone to master so stop acting like your special!!

And yes Rail guns are not easy to use....Black scorpion event is proof of that and i'm sure it's even more difficult hitting small targets on wheels than what your doing before the nerf!

With any luck weapons like the scorpion and cricket won't be able to be used on hovers and the nerf you despise so much will be removed....

At that point your best choice will be meat grinders...

download.jpg

Edited by mealsonredwheels
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, ROACHOR said:

Nothing that you just posted masse any sense.

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, Renamed71622 said:

Lolwut? What has rockstar ever done to you? Hes a nice guy, cut him some slack.

Besides that, he never said he bought them and how do you know whether he has grinded for his items or paid? And why does it seem to bother you?

5 hours ago, ROACHOR said:

I dont always agree with you but when i do its because you're 100% right. +1

• Like 1

5 hours ago, txchristopher said:

I never said that *I* can't get MVP with Scorpions, I am saying losers like you can't.

I get MVP quite often no matter what weapons I am running.

And this is why I seem to end up in both sides of the arguments and certain few call me troll even though it's more likely they are. You have extremists on both sides crying and yelling at each other who start out with good points and run them all the way into the ground until their ideas are just ridiculous. Then I find myself somewhere in the middle not agreeing with either side until one or the other starts to reel themselves back to reality and stops resorting to calling people names just because they've run out of good ideas to contribute to a discussion. Whatever, call me troll if you want but you know I'm right.

Those that this applies to know to whom I'm talking.

Edited by submaxcw
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, txchristopher said:

I never cried when killed by a hover scorpion craft, just went to the next battle, whatever, never cried when exploded by an invisible lancer either. Also, the developers do NOT use our tears to make changes! They use their data. While possible that the developers used these threads to look into the weapons that were adjusted, they change the weapons for their own reason, which is money. You complain about users unwilling to adapt, but now you cry the tears and are unwilling to adapt to the changes. It is possible on further review that the developers will scale back the changes and increase accuracy again, but you seem to just want to flame war and act in a way that you claim to despise. I just watch a video of Scorpions on Augers where with that combination the accuracy change was not observable. So, now go buy some pack with augers and the developers make more money. 

18 hours ago, GeneralJamesZodd said:

I never cried when killed by a hover scorpion craft, just went to the next battle, whatever, never cried when exploded by an invisible lancer either. Also, the developers do NOT use our tears to make changes! They use their data. While possible that the developers used these threads to look into the weapons that were adjusted, they change the weapons for their own reason, which is money. You complain about users unwilling to adapt, but now you cry the tears and are unwilling to adapt to the changes. It is possible on further review that the developers will scale back the changes and increase accuracy again, but you seem to just want to flame war and act in a way that you claim to despise. I just watch a video of Scorpions on Augers where with that combination the accuracy change was not observable. So, now go buy some pack with augers and the developers make more money. 

I have a well established Scorpion build on Augers . . . . . it is pretty much useless now. Sure, if you sit in one spot and never move the Scorpion is accurate, but what good is that? If you are sitting still you are getting hit by everybody in the game because every other weapon besides the Scorpion is still accurate. Even worse, if you move, which you HAVE to do to defend yourself, you are unable to return any accurate fire to protect yourself. So it boils down to you have to move to defend yourself but if you move you can't defend yourself. 

I wish the devs would give every player in the game 2 temporary Scorpions and a set of hovers for a month so that everyone could see how ridiculous all these assertions of Scorpions being OP are. Especially now, the weapon is completely laughable, it is like having a deer rifle that has a barrel that randomly bends in a different direction every time you fire it.

The "best" weapon in the game is now a complete joke.