Cpl_Pkl

[RICK] Council of Ricks - Recruiting for Clan Wars

Hiya folks. Council of Ricks is looking for a few souls to join us in Clan Wars. We've begun bringing the heavy machinery, and have ONE open slot for some poor-- I mean, lucky sod with at least 9k power score and some of those weapons that probably got nerfed recently who want to engage in some 4v4 action. Ideally, there will be some casual game play as well, but we're looking to make a more frequent push into CW.

We have friendly folks from all over the globe in the clan and on Discord (for the love of $deity, please have Discord and a working microphone). It's cool if you're a jerk, just be the right KIND of jerk. I have a zero-tolerance policy for cheating, racism, homophobia, transphobia, sexism, that kind of stuff. There's enough of that in general chat.

By the by, the Rick and Morty jokes have tapered off, if it's not your thing. 

Come roll with us! Reply here, and send me a friend request in game, and we'll see what we can make happen.

rmco.jpg

Edited by PickleRiiiiick
the mating habits of walruses
  • Upvote 2

Hello. I am interested in joining your clan. I am currently working on a vehicle that's gonna be over 6,000 ps that will feature 2 pyre launchers, draco, and an incinerator (considering that's pleasing to you). Once I start selling uranium, I will buy more high end stuff on the market. I also have discord as well as a mic. Please consider letting me join.

39 minutes ago, MadSnipz said:

Hello. I am interested in joining your clan. I am currently working on a vehicle that's gonna be over 6,000 ps that will feature 2 pyre launchers, draco, and an incinerator (considering that's pleasing to you). Once I start selling uranium, I will buy more high end stuff on the market. I also have discord as well as a mic. Please consider letting me join.

Hey there! Hit me up in game and we'll talk. 

Guest TheAkaokami

Hi I'm looking for a clan, I usually run 7k+ snipers or runners I'm on every day weekends more so. 

Seeking active members from all time zones, send PickleRiiiiick a message in-game. :017:

Hey, military veteran and gaming veteran. According to my calculations it will take about 1 month to reach end game items dopending on how much p2w I do and about another month to learn all the strats. I’m a min/max gamer with experience at being top ranked in various competitive scenarios. I can’t help you win clan wars yet but I’d like to join your disc and contribute to the community until one day I may be battle ready. I’ll pm you in game

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 2:09 AM, AmongstEnemies said:

Hey, military veteran and gaming veteran. According to my calculations it will take about 1 month to reach end game items dopending on how much p2w I do and about another month to learn all the strats. I’m a min/max gamer with experience at being top ranked in various competitive scenarios. I can’t help you win clan wars yet but I’d like to join your disc and contribute to the community until one day I may be battle ready. I’ll pm you in game

extremely moving lol...