Robocraftman

Make Cyclone cost 6 energy and BUFF it

15 hours ago, v3rgi1 said:

again take your own advice ;)

Holy crap, man, are you capable of posting without making it about yourself? Are you just following me around so you can talk about lances and how I unfairly called you a troll? Because if you want to know why I think you're a trolling, this right here is a pretty good example. Didn't you say you were going to ignore me or something? Please do. The forums don't need you lance up every thread. Thanks.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, dukerustfield said:

Holy crap, man, are you capable of posting without making it about yourself? Are you just following me around so you can talk about lances and how I unfairly called you a troll? Because if you want to know why I think you're a trolling, this right here is a pretty good example. Didn't you say you were going to ignore me or something? Please do. The forums don't need you lance up every thread. Thanks.

Where did I say something about lances here? Seems like you make everything about lances.

I don't like to be called names like everybody else and without explanation, then get ignored if I ask for the reason why you call me that.

So whats left is to call out our own bulls*** and double standards until I get a proper answer, actually, if you think I'm a troll then you're to blame for creating one ;)

Edited by v3rgi1

On 4/24/2018 at 9:04 PM, Robocraftman said:

thoughts?

this is just my opinion... I've tested the weapon in exhibition and seen it in action.....Personally I love the weapon!!

sadly I don't own it though :(

As it is I think it's fine.... my worry is if it's made slightly more powerful, Even with the 1 extra energy cost then people will start appealing for a nerf...

The appeals will be consistent and in the long run it will probably end up being just a tiny bit more powerful than the whirlwind...

As it is it's power and perk is pretty good and when my vehicle is caught in it's line of fire (2 of them) it can destroy me pretty easily if can't get out of the way and the players skill is fairly good..

The only nerf alteration that's needed is the point you made about the hurricanes...

apart from that many weapons need slight buffs now like the Reaper, tsunami, quasar, sledgehammer, Aurora and others which I've forgotten about..

Oh and the aspect seems a little under-powered like others have said...

(Added Content)

It looks like Cyclone nerf appeals have just begun on the x-box discussion.....I guess I was wrong about them needing to be buffed first...

Apparently they are ruining Clan wars.....Personally I've no idea since I don't bother with it or play often enough at the moment..

Still waiting for the game to improve..

Edited by HammeredByNature

On 4/25/2018 at 1:17 AM, Draco_Night said:

For the size of it they should get a hp buff, the Nerv in damage is not so Bad but they overheat now faster thanks to the nerv yesterday, i think 6 energy i can live with it when they buff hp to 1000 and damage by 10%,otherwise no.

it is NERF

not NERV

On 27/04/2018 at 3:09 AM, dukerustfield said:

I don't think you're getting far like that.

For sure I'm going somewhere, rather than sitting and waiting for the miracle :)

On 27/04/2018 at 5:00 AM, Draco_Night said:

i never Cryed, but such changes would hurt the player base and if you dont care about this then this game is soon complete dead. 

It wasn't about you. Just about those who see that their current favourite weapon changed in any way (NOT nerfed), then they quit.

Trying to please such people by not changing anything will leave the game dead even faster.

So this was recently posted in. We're safely past the Knights event. Everything is out and about. I don't see anything from the event that makes me shiver in fear or rage in nerdness. I still use my Cyclones. But I lost 2 Whirlwinds to craft them, and kind of miss that game style. Real sniping as opposed to flinging autocannon shots in the general area of a vehicle. I think both weapons have a valuable place. I've seen the Knight's weapons all over. In good hands they can all do quite well. I think the skill level on stuff like Aspect/Piercer/Prometheus is a bit higher than normal. But that's fine. Fafnir and Prometheus are simply carbon copies of their preceding weapons with more durability and higher PS (though Fafnir also has a bit more dmg than Junkbow).

I tend to fear Whirlwind more than Cyclone simply because it can hit like a dump truck at long range with better accuracy. 

Played as a supportive AC user for quiet some time, 2x Whirlwind setup with Scope, Radar-Detector, Radiator, Cooler, Engine on a spider build.
I like them alot, but this isn't for everyone, i was often last on the scoreboard with 4-5 assists, mainly providing only supressionfire and some long range poke.
Honestly ACs only seen a tiny bit of love with the 'explosion mechanics' rework, so i'm suspecting decent changes to Auto cannons trough the upcoming co-driver reworks.
If one or two co-drivers would bring +1 energy to cab; or at least 10% bonus turn speed, Damage, structure to auto cannons, then yes, making Cyclones consume 6 energy would feel reasonable.
If theese new AC-s (Cyclones) turn to be craftable in the future but the promised "more impactful" co-driver perks would never come, then Cyclones consuming 6 energy alongside of  +25% sturcture and +10% damagebuff with +20% overheat treshold and +20% faster ramp up time and +20% max fire rate, would be welcome.
i know theese are massive buffs, but hey, there's a reason why Cyclones are only 75% of the price of Aspects on the market atm.

Edited by MrNoID