RADlATION

Vanguards a place for everyone

Hi and welcome to Vanguards Recruitment Page

Stay awhile and listen

During my Crossout fun i came across people that where super toxic and cared none about players.The only thing what they play for is to be on top of the clan list and have the best gear. Defeat=rage at you for stupid reasons like they are commander of EVE fleet . Others clans offering you spot but you have no one to play with due to low or too high powerscore? And others are lying that are having active members... and they have not. This is the story why i created Vanguards the place where I will gather best environment for new,old and tired of bs players.Where you can say hey i have an idea lets make a massive 4 player behemoth 

How we are different to others ?

We do not think as a clan or group we think as a community whats the difference ?. The crossout allows you to add only 20 members to one clan we are thinking big and we want to get 60 active members separated in 3 different clans Low Ps / Med-High Ps / High ps . Right now we focus on making only one clan so we in future separate them into 2 and then more depending on amount of players active . Also we have created community page and we are in the production of videos that will help you get better in every aspect . Armour types, hiding exploding things , market etc

Why join us ?

Vanguards take super serious about taking only the players that are friendly , communicative , have microphone and always looking for group , WE DO NOT CARE what do you have why ? Simple if you are friendly having fun with others and look for good tactics then even the weakest party can be deadly and win no matter what. We share , help , train new people and show them tips and tricks instead of rage and discriminate what you got and how did you put that fuel tank on roof :p

What are the requirements to join ?

You need to have microphone and be active ( by active we dont mean 24/7 but at least once per 1,2 days for couple rounds)

You need to have this magical will to invite,create a party for people every time that are in the clan or join already created partie's we dont want outsiders that sit in garage or play alone in clan

Verbal Abuse , Racism , Discrimination = out , no way back

Use the community page to meet other members , be active social member from time to time

How can i join ?

contact me directly on playstation I'am online most of the time if not on PS4 then on my app the PSN is: RADIATION_PL

Possible FAQ ( this is the place where i do NOT lie about )

Do you fight in clan wars ?

No we do not at the moment .We don't have 4 men stable group ( we are international so some people go to sleep and some come back to the game ) ,but that's why we are constantly recruiting to get more people 

I need to go on vacation soon but i want to join .what can i do ?

Write to me or Officer and you will be suspended in clan duties but there will be always a free spot for you when you get back 

I have really bad car , im new to the game, i have no experience can i join ?

This is the place where we help you get good car and experience that's the goal of vanguards

Do you require players to be in same region of the world ?

No we are flexible that's why we don't have clan battles yet due to huge playerbase rotation inside the community

Any age requirements ?

None but so far we don't have kids if that's what you mean and people that are becoming annoying if there will be any so far we don't have issue with that also thank god will be warned , exiled if needed

Are you able to help me with Raids ?

I dedicated myself to help others and there are some that have the firepower to push you through the hard raids so yes... helping you helps clan

What is the medium powerscore range that clan actually have now ( 29/04/2018 ) 

4000-8000

I am old player i have huge powerscore will i find someone to play with ?

Yes but much lesser powerscore is so far the majority of the clan still we have couple players that like super heavy stuff including myself 

Is there something really special about this clan ?

Yes we are willing to start construction of experimental prototypes for example

Spoiler

( project Carmageddon ball : one player is the ball with thrusts and spikes or druzba's no movement options 2nd player is the carrier with skinner [harpoon gun] carrying the ball and gunning all people all around while the ball rolls on enemies and hits them practical ? hell no fun ? maximum. And this is what vanguards is about )

Thanks for your time please put your questions also here i will answer all of them

RADIATION

• Like 1

Would also like to join, will shoot you a message. Hope we could play some rounds together :). But I have a question I'm not always aktive in 1 or 2 days sometimes do to School would that be ok?

2 minutes ago, Dragonfriend2001 said:

Would also like to join, will shoot you a message. Hope we could play some rounds together :). But I have a question I'm not always aktive in 1 or 2 days sometimes do to School would that be ok?

yes thats no problem until you act like normal guy and tell us the story we will adapt to you

On 4/29/2018 at 2:24 AM, RADlATION said:

( project Carmageddon ball : one player is the ball with thrusts and spikes or druzba's no movement options 2nd player is the carrier with skinner [harpoon gun] carrying the ball and gunning all people all around while the ball rolls on enemies and hits them practical ? hell no fun ? maximum. And this is what vanguards is about )

Is this serious? 

My specifications:

Weight: 298 lbs

height: 6'4

Speciality: Not playing the game

CURRENTLY:

Right now im an avid forum warrior avoiding the "Must take part in 15 battles to even post" thing, right now I spam forums and have suspicious links all over my post which make people regret having eyes and morality. Im one to question crossout and its integrity to its own face as well, and hate this emoticon.

:21:

Am I qualified?