BadChocky

Co-Driver Rewards

With the planned up coming changes to the driver perks I think it would be nice if we would be awarded with a unique sticker AND/OR unique portrait for maxing the level for each one.

I've picked out a couple of ideas for each co-driver below. Note - The B/W Medusa Heads would be colour similar to the style of Misty head & the Master Jack Skull would have copy in the scrolls. Also the 2nd Hans is supposed to be rusty bullet holes but not sure if that would work on all paintjobs).

Any more suggestions welcomed as I'm not sure about some of these, need to brainstorm more.

codriverstickers.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

I love the idea of these stickers being unlocked as a badge of honor. (I will assume they are Not-for-sale...)

Great designs! If the co-driver perks are dessert, the sticker would be the "cherry on top".

for dawnchildren I would like to see a sticker of Nikola Tesla
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

Nikola_Tesla.png

and the dawnchildren not being far from him with all that plasma, apollo, spark and whatnot

kinda makes sence in my opinion

if anyone could make a more crossout version of him as a sticker that would suit it better

Edited by Sasherz
  • Upvote 1

not for sale rewards that actually mean something would be great, having reward that can be sold is meaningless if ya can just but the 1st place trophy...

• Upvote 1