Not skill, obviously people didn't watch it enough times.

So,

The spider guy was going for completely different target, but once his original target got killed, immediately turns and hits cloaked enemy, it might be the skill as some of You say, but I doubt it.

As for comment on Predator cloak, after a certain distance even trough scope enemy is completely invisible and the owner of the upload was far enough so He was completely invisible for anyone even with scope. 

As for tracks, those too You can only see at certain distance, if they are far enough You won't see them. I have hit many cloaked enemies But most of the times I did see them before they cloaked, so it was easier to hit them, this guy didn't even pay attention on harvester until the other teammate died. Even the middle guy didn't know harvester was coming, he continued to drive forward...

3 minutes ago, xCrossFaith_ said:

This would be easier to clear if we had a killcam to see the spider guy point of view

indeed we can't say where he turn his camera.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, xCrossFaith_ said:

Then I would say radar, there is nothing more suspicious than a red point suddenly dissapearing close to you, I most of the times hit cloaked enemies blindfiring my machine guns and usually I don't have a radar on, but they work great to detect those things...  This would be easier to clear if we had a killcam to see the spider guy point of view XD

True, but even from act we can see on what he was paying his attention on, He was clearly going for the teammate, not for the harvester. I don't know what class reflexes he had, but once teammate died, it was instant target change and instant hit, isn't that even a little suspicious?

Clearly harvester was far enough from him and he was completely invisble and also his tracks were invisible, not 100% sure about tracks, but himself from this distance he was invisible.

Tracks are only visible if so is the vehicle, which is very close range. That does seem dubious. If I'd see enemy on radar disapearing while coming towards, I would hold the shot with cannons until I see the enemy. Different thing for faster weapons.

But there's no solid proof of anything on the video.

Edited by ByiTyi

At the very least, I'd say it's definitely suspicious.  He was looking pretty much the opposite direction, turned for no apparent reason, and made a direct hit in one try with a cannon on a cloaked, small, fast vehicle going full speed.  If there are cheaters in the game, I definitely think you found one.

No its not cheating!

Watch the tracks your wheels made in the ground.....i always see it.

So skills!

• Upvote 1

I did the same( uncloake a enemy by shooting) cuz i saw is tire tracks!

15mins ago!

SKILLS

Edited by Dumpbump

31 minutes ago, Dumpbump said:

I did the same( uncloake a enemy by shooting) cuz i saw is tire tracks!

15mins ago!

SKILLS

Same range and front coming ? please upload a video if you can. Can you share your video setting (game)

27 minutes ago, ShadowNeo29 said:

Same range and front coming ? please upload a video if you can. Can you share your video setting (game)

I dont make videos from my playing,sorry for that!

Edit: btw some people using exhausts and chameleon.LOOOOOL

But yeah possible the same range, and yes my double cricket mechleg build busted his back off,and uncloaked him...btw: its not thea first time i did it. It happens often, cuz i have my focus, on mi n imap and the ground in front of me, cuz spider builds get wedged often, people think spiderthings are easy kills.

But they are not!

Ps4,exhibition: Mechanical dysfu.

If ya know to handle it

Edited by Dumpbump

FWIW I've pulled something similar off often. It's possible the Spider knew somebody was coming (Radar Detector + paying attention) but wanted to finish a kill first before turning on you. Saw the tracks, guessed the rest, got lucky.

It seems like you cloaked at the very last moment before you thought they would see you, but perhaps the spider build, being taller than average, had line of sight on you before you cloaked.

As you probably know, when your enemy has LOS on you before you cloak, you will not be completely invisible, but in that shimmery state.

It's possible he was just able to see you because of this.

Might be skill this time, but the hacks are out there also, i have encountered a lot of "true sight hacks" (don't know how to call it), but for example the other day i was playing my shotgun build, i'm going invisible towards an enemy and suddenly he breaks my cloak shooting directly to my weapons, destroying them in like 1 second... he could have seen me on radar, could have seen my tire tracks on the dirt, but a direct disarm shoot is just too obvious, he knew exactly where to shoot while i was invisible... and thats only one example.

This game has a lot of cheats, and the anticheat blue bear thing just doesn't work, cheaters are everywhere: wallhacks, speed/turn hacks, weapon durability hacks, anti spread hacks and the classic aimbot (i may have seen spawn hacks too, for modes like storm warning and ffa, is just a theory for now, but i have seen some really suspicious things there)

Edited by Heinx
  • Thanks 2

It is mainly a lucky shot, in the direction of a suspected cloaked enemy.

The spider guy was going for completely different target, but once his original target got killed, immediately turns and hits cloaked enemy

Yes, the target got killed, the guy looks at his mini-map and sees a red dot disappear, so he starts turning towards the direction where the cloaked enemy might come from, and shoots blindly. And hits.

I've done that a few times too, and I am playing on PS4, where no cheats exist.

1 hour ago, lousy_shot said:

I've done that a few times too, and I am playing on PS4, where no cheats exist.

+1

On 5/14/2018 at 1:44 PM, KaSH_ said:

So,

The spider guy was going for completely different target, but once his original target got killed, immediately turns and hits cloaked enemy, it might be the skill as some of You say, but I doubt it.

As for comment on Predator cloak, after a certain distance even trough scope enemy is completely invisible and the owner of the upload was far enough so He was completely invisible for anyone even with scope. 

As for tracks, those too You can only see at certain distance, if they are far enough You won't see them. I have hit many cloaked enemies But most of the times I did see them before they cloaked, so it was easier to hit them, this guy didn't even pay attention on harvester until the other teammate died. Even the middle guy didn't know harvester was coming, he continued to drive forward...

The mech build turn just before the cloak. I think the clocking was a little late.

• Thanks 1

On May 14, 2018 at 9:10 AM, KaSH_ said:

True, but even from act we can see on what he was paying his attention on, He was clearly going for the teammate, not for the harvester. I don't know what class reflexes he had, but once teammate died, it was instant target change and instant hit, isn't that even a little suspicious?

Clearly harvester was far enough from him and he was completely invisble and also his tracks were invisible, not 100% sure about tracks, but himself from this distance he was invisible.

You can see the tracks always, Its how I kill cloak guys from far away, also its not hard to turn cam well your car looks the other way, I do this to bait people alot an turn an kill them.

23 hours ago, ChopChopChop said:

The mech build turn just before the cloak. I think the clocking was a little late.

Watch it again and stop writing nonsense please. He started turning 4 seconds after cloaking, play the video at 0.25 speed, for 3-3,5 seconds spider was still moving forward after harvester player cloaked. Then suddenly when his teammate dies, instantly turns and hits harvester, yes maybe he noticed harvester early, but still kept moving forward for 3-4 seconds until harvester was close enough to be in his radar zone, if You ask Me It's a little weird. 

I bet that most of people here haven't played that video more than once and never slower than 1x.

21 hours ago, CrimsonReaper said:

You can see the tracks always, Its how I kill cloak guys from far away, also its not hard to turn cam well your car looks the other way, I do this to bait people alot an turn an kill them.

Also to You, I haven't seen anyone even if baiting that he would continue to move forward out of cover to take shots from enemy, just to bait harvester closer.

Play video slower than 1x, imagine situation from the other side of the map and then post your comment again. At the moment when harvester cloacked spider was still in cover from his teammate ''Madbouncer''. Even if he turned camera to harvester to see where he is moving, why would he go out of cover to risk taking shots from Madbouncer? That's not baiting that would be stupid.

In any case I am not the one who is convicted about cheating or anything, but I at least took my time, played video multiple times, noticed where harvesters teammates were and judged sutuation by playing video at lower speed to see how and when spider took action and it was instant and sudden.

5 minutes ago, KaSH_ said:

Watch it again and stop writing nonsense please. He started turning 4 seconds after cloaking, play the video at 0.25 speed, for 3-3,5 seconds spider was still moving forward after harvester player cloaked. Then suddenly when his teammate dies, instantly turns and hits harvester, yes maybe he noticed harvester early, but still kept moving forward for 3-4 seconds until harvester was close enough to be in his radar zone, if You ask Me It's a little weird. 

I bet that most of people here haven't played that video more than once and never slower than 1x.

I have watch it few times, I still think the car were seem at least by 1 of the 3 players there. 

How do you know if they are not in a group and the mech build was warned by the others?  When I am in group, me and friends do lots chatting and warnings.  You know how fast mech turn on the spot?? I often overshot when turn.   There is nothing point to a clear 100% cheat used to me.