i know for a fact people use bots to farm . and that right there is a cheat for the simple fact that bots have to use some kind of aim assist . so if they get away with it how many people are using just the aim assist . so yes people hack . is it fair no .. there is no skill for aim assist or red box hacks like what the other guy in this video was clearly using he seen him well before he even got close wasn't his tracks on the ground. he was already turning around before he even got to him meaning he had already seen him coming not a easy task while focused on all the other crap going on in front of him if you dont think there hacks for this game you're crazy just take the time and look there are so many hacks for this game it's crazy speed hacks - DSL modem hacks there are literally hundreds of hacks for crossout  . good bots just sit and snipe you from across the map or the poorly designed bot drive in circles till it's the last to die .BUT they wont get rid of the bots because you'll remove half the human players...and cut the game population by 75%. the long queues and even more imbalanced matches will kill the game even faster . lazy people use bots . people that argue against the complaints of bots are usually the ones using them . . theirs no question or argument if people cheat it's a fact " people openly admit to it all the time . most of the hackers are in clan wars carrying there clans with cheats https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=46&v=QU5iprwk7fw

1 hour ago, morbidsasquatch said:

i know for a fact people use bots to farm . and that right there is a cheat for the simple fact that bots have to use some kind of aim assist . so if they get away with it how many people are using just the aim assist . so yes people hack . is it fair no .. there is no skill for aim assist or red box hacks like what the other guy in this video was clearly using he seen him well before he even got close wasn't his tracks on the ground. he was already turning around before he even got to him meaning he had already seen him coming not a easy task while focused on all the other crap going on in front of him if you dont think there hacks for this game you're crazy just take the time and look there are so many hacks for this game it's crazy speed hacks - DSL modem hacks there are literally hundreds of hacks for crossout  . good bots just sit and snipe you from across the map or the poorly designed bot drive in circles till it's the last to die .BUT they wont get rid of the bots because you'll remove half the human players...and cut the game population by 75%. the long queues and even more imbalanced matches will kill the game even faster . lazy people use bots . people that argue against the complaints of bots are usually the ones using them . . theirs no question or argument if people cheat it's a fact " people openly admit to it all the time . most of the hackers are in clan wars carrying there clans with cheats https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=46&v=QU5iprwk7fw

I am not saying there are no cheaters.  BUT....the guy on the video play quite normal. For experienced players know the map and with MG and miniguns.  that is how we play, and catch the "bad guys".:002:  

AFK bot farmers was a thing 2 years ago. I have seen 1 or 2 on the past year.  Lazy players, taken advantage on other players still happen in raids. 

Good players would make what they use seem OP. I won't trust eddied videos about someone is using cheats or hacks.