I would like to suggest a feature that allows you to write notes on different players. I'm starting to get confused on how all these people came into my friends list.

The notes can only be read by yourself and serve as a reminder to things like:
-Where do I know this player from?
-Can I ask him for PVP or does he rather do PVE? (Handy for when assembling a group)
-How long is his/her attention span? (Invite accordingly to avoid frustration)
-What do I do or don't I do to prevent grinding his/her gears?

Since it would be little more then a txt kind of file stored on your pc it could contain anything really. But those are some examples on why I would like to see this feature implemented.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Good idea.

this could be solved with a player history

old builds, top builds, number of PvP/PvE/brawl games played together, player chat history

• Upvote 1

Some of these you could do with assignable (expandable and collapsing) groups in the friends list: 
Add to pvp friend group
Add to pve friend group
Add to brawl group....

That would help people actually sort the friends list in general.

I really like the note idea too though as I do forget where I picked up friends sometimes. 

If you used xml rather than a text file you could easily have it do play date scheduling and ingame reminders too for game events.. You could have it parse through the files to pull the appropriate info for player centric and game centric events.

• Like 1

i use pen & paper.

even just having the players current builds PS displayed in friends list would be useful, right clicking 'view profile' twenty times to find a player with similar PS is annoying, 

Edited by SpeedLocked
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Dirty_Hamster said:

Some of these you could do with assignable (expandable and collapsing) groups in the friends list: 

^ As long as people can be in multiple groups.

I would support both groups and text file ideas.