jancc

make raids with less players easier

On 5/15/2018 at 8:18 AM, jancc said:

i just had a game where in the first wave 2 of our players left and my teammate was killed in the next wave

i know that it is unavoidable to sto players from leaving they could at least make raids with less players easier, by either deacreasing their HP and damage or spawning less of them

Yeah, Targem are really inept.  Dauntless weakens the behemoths each time a player quits a match.  Dauntless is able to realize this and it has only been out for months, meantime Crossout has been out for 3+ years.

Targem also refuses to replace players in the first one third of the game, they simply leave that empty spot unfilled in both PvP and Raids.

The f.uck xxxx, youre quoting a year+ old post. Nowadays raids do scale back when people are leaving, its applied to the first wave spawning in after someone left.

On 5/17/2018 at 5:20 PM, AlienSkunk said:

It's usually the big dogs leaving because they get stuck with lowly old newbs. Or they come in with huge builds, see everyone in 6k builds, (perfect for ALL raids), then rage quit because we are all supposed to use 11k builds against stupid ai's.

Yeah , latest time i did too because of this, i am sorry but players join with insane PS have experience to know that they make the raid too hard.

Personally i was tired to lose the raid because an i...t joyn with 4 armored tracks, Cyclone and more at 13K PS.

3 minutes ago, dexterrrrrrr said:

Staaahp pls

LOL sorry i see the date only right now.