lucashc90

Needs more spare tires!

We currently have only the medium wheel design despite every other 3D model being already finished and just waiting to be turned into decor, so why not?

The twin wheels are too damn huge, so we would understand if its spare tire were only one of the wheels, as we would understand the absence of the bigfoot one (even if that would be AWESOME!).

Edited by lucashc90
  • Upvote 9

Yes please.

Also what about spare track shoes?

• Upvote 7

27 minutes ago, ARES_IV said:

Yes please.

That is also a good idea that can double as light armor plates.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A while back I suggested that the spare tire decoration takes the appearance of whatever wheel was last attached to the vehicle 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

20 hours ago, ARES_IV said:

Yes please.

That will be cool because then you can make stuff like World War II tanks were they actually would put the spare tracks on the front for additional armor

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/9/2018 at 9:31 AM, Hazmat616 said:

A while back I suggested that the spare tire decoration takes the appearance of whatever wheel was last attached to the vehicle  

I love the idea of the existing item being able to mutate into different versions according to how the player designs their vehicle. It wouldn't flood the market or peoples' storages with dozens of different types of spare wheel.

On 6/8/2018 at 12:48 PM, ARES_IV said:

Spare segments of track? Wonderful! These could even be part of the mutating-decor, if a track was placed last.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Comrade_Tiki said:

I love the idea of the existing item being able to mutate into different versions according to how the player designs their vehicle. It wouldn't flood the market or peoples' storages with dozens of different types of spare wheel.

Spare segments of track? Wonderful! These could even be part of the mutating-decor, if a track was placed last.

I really loved how this idea is turning out, keep them ideas comming folks!

I thought much about the mutating-spares idea and I think that even if it IS a really nice idea, its implementation is somewhat faulty since the size and model can change drastically and some issues might happen when you change all current wheels and the spare remains the same as the old ones.

But YES, I do aproove track segments as armor pieces, it would be nice to see them fill in the space left by the hummer grill and planks we used to have.

• Like 1

Add more Decor!

28 minutes ago, Funeralmachine said:

Dont forget about a spare ML-200 and a spare hover :tongue:

hehheee, totaly

need spare part "Goliath" Track to, and the other tracks as well

Edited by Sasherz
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/24/2018 at 6:05 AM, lucashc90 said:

...its implementation is somewhat faulty since the size and model can change drastically...

Easily solvable: When attempting to place the spare, it takes the form of the most recently installed wheel.
(If no wheels are in the build-mode, it defaults to Medium wheel or Starter wheel)

7 hours ago, Comrade_Tiki said:

Easily solvable: When attempting to place the spare, it takes the form of the most recently installed wheel.
(If no wheels are in the build-mode, it defaults to Medium wheel or Starter wheel)

I can see it working like that!

Edited by lucashc90

On 6/9/2018 at 9:32 AM, Hazmat616 said:

That will be cool because then you can make stuff like World War II tanks were they actually would put the spare tracks on the front for additional armor

It would be cool but I think they will take more of a money route in that regard and just make separate ones you would have to buy to match the ride.

They like making you grind more so if they make more version instead of one version then you will have to spend more to get them all in your collection. 

Still though I would love more spare tire models and track plates as suggested above ^ 

+1

• Upvote 1

On 8/30/2018 at 3:06 PM, Fuglypump said:

Yes please! I want spare bigfoot wheels!

Yo dawg, we heard you liked monster truck wheels, so we put a bigfoot on your bigfoot.

108785.jpg

That way you can run over things while you run over things!

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Once again, @lucashc90, thank you :) 

And I'm happy to announce that we're already working on some of the spare tires.

SWEET COOKIE DOUGH ON A STICK!

THANKS!:p:

100% in on the spare tire bandwagon, would be amazing. particularly chained wheel and twin wheel (single of course) for me.....

however, i feel the need to reign on a parade about the "morphing" spare tire idea: I personally make a big deal about my spare tire. sometimes i surround it in fenders, sometimes fender extenders, sometimes i tuck it nice and tight behind a fender like old-timey cars.

If it morphs to other things, how will they accommodate space/collision requirements? the spaces my medium wheel spare fits, definitely wont fit large wheels.

Also, i have a rig right now, which uses large wheels and has the spare tire on it.... i dont mind it being a different wheel because, well, the "donuts" in many vehicles arent either. the spare is only meant to prevent dragging or further damage till you return to your garage..... as such, what if i "dont" want a large wheel spare? if it morphs, i dont get the option, lol.

Edited by SaikoSystems
missed couple points.
  • Upvote 1

On 9/27/2018 at 9:30 AM, Woodyrojo said:

Once again, @lucashc90, thank you :) 

And I'm happy to announce that we're already working on some of the spare tires.

as long as you guys put in the "Goliath" Track, as spare part Im happy :P

• Haha 3

give us inflatable track xD would look sweet on hovers xD 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I loved the new spare tires! But we still need MOAR!

Now that I see the tractor well as a spare, we cold also get the Bigfoot one, specially since it is smaller than the inflatable mammoth. The lack of stallion spares also makes me wonder if it will ever be possible, since its a pack item that comes back once a year... maybe and updated item for the pack itself?

The single "double trouble" wheel also makes me wanting an actual single wheel out of it... maybe as a CK for the APC wheel?

What do you guys think?

• Upvote 2

A spare Auger, perhaps? :lol:

On 4/5/2019 at 5:47 AM, lucashc90 said:

The single "double trouble" wheel also makes me wanting an actual single wheel out of it... maybe as a CK for the APC wheel?

That's not a bad idea!  I like it.

• Thanks 1