Sign in to follow this  
MilkFox

Video Recording Resolutions.

So recently I wanted to record and upload a video to submit to Crossout show. I have a monitor with resolution 1680x1050 and usually when I play games I have black borders at top and bottom part of my screen and it is ok, since I can easily edit them out and still upload a 1080p 60fps video. 

But with Crossout it is different, because I can't get these borders while playing with my resolution and when I edit the video I have two options: 1) stretch the video, which makes it look bad; 2) cut the video, which makes it look acceptable, but not perfect.

Therefore I would like to ask you to give us an options to add these black borders to the game exactly for people like me, who have these monitors, so that content that we upload to youtube about your game looks perfect!

Here's a video example of how it looks right now, and that's the best I can do for now - here it is.

You need to look at your recorder. At least for Nvidia's built in recorder, you can choose to use the in-game resolution, or you can force it. For a while I would play at a lower resolution than I would record. But I just recorded at 1680x1050. Some modern recorders aren't just sitting on top of your desktop but are a lot more sophisticated than that.

Here is nvidia's recorder, which this game uses for its highlights. You can see my post i started in the background. Inception.

GgGMIW9.jpg

Sign in to follow this