Acrome

Kick for inactivity in Missions/Raids/CW needs a sound/overlay

yup its anoing to see fuking slakers in raids and pvp

add votekick sistem for them cuz your report sistem do noting 

• Confused 1

...to get the autokick you need to sit still for like 2 minutes.

what are you doing so long?

but i agree, autokick only makes sense in pvp where the next battle starts automatically

25 minutes ago, forc3dinduction said:

...to get the autokick you need to sit still for like 2 minutes.

what are you doing so long?

but i agree, autokick only makes sense in pvp where the next battle starts automatically

"The war for fire" seems to be the raid where this happens pretty much. 3/4 of the Team stay at the pumpjack, while one grabs the package and delivers it to the other side of the map. This can sometimes take quite a while.

In CW some maps (like for example Bridge or the one with the train tracks) are often a pure camp fest with both teams waiting for the other team to push which usually happens 1-2 mins before the match ends.

More sound notifications would be great, 

Sound notifications should have it's own volume slider.

the chat notification for example is to quiet,

Even other types on notifications could be added to CrossOut greatly adding to the users experience.

ie PvP battle start countdown & go sound, while i'm making a coffee (for example) in queue i would not have been kicked from battle if I had heard a notification alerting me the match had begun. 

On nearly half my raids end-up with a player play the first car went off to get himself killed, then AFK.  At first I thought it was bad game play. I know they just take advantage of the reward system and other players.

I have many screen shots, but I can't be bother to report them all. I have been told they are keeping a close watch on that few weeks ago.  The raids are so bad now with players like that and the bots can deal so much damage with fire and missiles.

The system of kicking someone for being inactive was implemented some time ago to keep from "carpet" cars without wheels to farm while doing nothing. At first, some people would make a car (even without wheels) on tons of frames and with a caucasus and just keep it running.

They used to farm resources battle after battle without doing anything.

However, a buzz sound would be great to remind you of your inactivity... it happens to us sometimes in CW and as mentioned before, on bridge map especially.

I've managed to get the chat warning "you will kicked for inactivity in 10 sec" in Missions by sitting in the enemy base and capping! :DD

Maybe also make "capping a base" an active activity and not count it as idling even if you stand still?

• Upvote 1

autokick has always been part of the game as far as i can remember.

it wasnt introduced to nerf the afk droners that only were a thing in obt

Edited by forc3dinduction
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, forc3dinduction said:

autokick has always been part of the game as far as i can remember.

it wasnt introduced to nerf the afk droners that only were a thing in obt

I totally get that and I think it shouldn't be disabled/changed in normal Missions because you hardly camp that much in those - but for CW/Raids it's a different story in my opinion.

like i said before...autokick should only be a thing in those battles where the next one starts automatically. 

brawls, cw, raids dont do that. if you fell asleep, you'll see the result screen for a long time

1 hour ago, RagingHog said:

day after day 

afk after afk

we lose resorses and no change 

I do hope they will do something about that soon.

On 5/19/2018 at 5:29 AM, Acrome said:

you get kicked for afk'ing with only tiny warnings in the chat

LOL on console you get NO warning

It's a joke right?

There should indeed be a beeping sound for 10 seconds before you get kicked. Leaving for the bathroom is exceedingly risky as you never know how long you have left.

• Like 1

Good....BUT....I have PvE raids that was kicked for network error.  I was told later by a player that I did very bad.  I think there are cases of player/s get dropped and because they have no way to get back to the same raid, others would presume those dropped players are AFK.  The system should have a build in check for that too.

Thank you all for the discussion and to you, @Acrome, for the suggestion!

We'll consider this changes that could improve the experience by making the notifications more intuitive and visible for the players.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1