Sign in to follow this  
Blasted_Off

Relic

Recommended Posts

I wonder if i should get a relic part. But i dont know if i should and which one to get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Porcupine is fun. 

Firebug is ok. 

Scorpion harvests salt. 

(I have most fun with my porcupine) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Not sure what's stronger right now.

Probably a toss-up between the Scorpion and the Spike...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2018 at 7:54 PM, Jnuttengr said:

Porcupine is fun. 

Firebug is ok. 

Scorpion harvests salt.

 

i tested the relics and..

for scorpion you need 2 on hover

firebug is just an overpriced draco whit a bit more damage and turning whit a big and hard to hide model

porcupine is the best.i love it... need more.... MOREE !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't get it unless you think you'd still want it if it got nurfed.

Today's buff is tomorrows nurf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2018 at 9:49 AM, Blasted_Off said:

I wonder if i should get a relic part. But i dont know if i should and which one to get.

I would say it's crazy to get a relic at current prices in the beta of a game. I don't encourage it whatsoever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dukerustfield said:

I would say it's crazy to get a relic at current prices in the beta of a game. I don't encourage it whatsoever.

i got a porc for only 30k :P
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Porc is good, although it has a strict limitation on usage, when used properly it is devastating. But nowadays there are many Tesla build, so play carefully.

Scorpion is now actually a mid-range weapon when used on hover, not very outstanding. On the ground it is as weak as how it was.

Firebug is crap, never consider getting one. Draco is as same or even better than it in almost all situations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Is this another YouTube of you getting like 2 kills?

I don't get why you post these.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's my opinion the goal of vids shouldn't be to show you're awesome and capable of dominating a game. If I want self esteem I can ask my dog how cool I am (he thinks I'm a god that can create food). 

If you only get something from a video if there are overwhelming kills, or somesuch, then 99.999999999999999% of youtube is of no value to you in any game. But to each his own.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, dukerustfield said:

It's my opinion the goal of vids shouldn't be to show you're awesome and capable of dominating a game. If I want self esteem I can ask my dog how cool I am (he thinks I'm a god that can create food). 

If you only get something from a video if there are overwhelming kills, or somesuch, then 99.999999999999999% of youtube is of no value to you in any game. But to each his own.

Porcupine

Hard to aim

Strictly limited range

Somehow limited by terrain

It is the only one weapon whose projectile has low speed, huge hitbox, and low health, so porcupine:

can be undone by experienced players with almost any kind of weapon.

can be easily undone by mg and shotgun users (if you know where are the porcs, of course)

can be brainlessly undone by Tesla(even ally's)

and talking about countering, porcupine:

cannot threat careful hover users

cannot threat Mechleg build and Grinder build with good layout

still triggered by flame puddles left by other porcupines (in case there are many of them)

Basically, all the limitations make porcupine one of the weapons in this game that is hardest to master.

----------------

Back to the vid

In this vid, your build is the second-best target for porcupine (low mobility, low health, somehow slow reloading), so there is no surprise that porcupine can beat you easily.

You indeed had a hard time fighting the Porc-Kapkan spiders, and you one-shot a lot of builds.

Also, the Porc-Kapkan spider can easily beat many builds, but it extremely weak to a huge number of builds.

You just cannot expect to one-shot everyone with your new toy, be realistic.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Robocraftman said:

You just cannot expect to one-shot everyone with your new toy, be realistic.

I know i just like trowing barrels at ppl and seeing them BURNNN. Its quite fun and it has decent dps. It also rekks underslung weapons and explosives. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Porcupines are the most fun for sure :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2018 at 3:54 AM, nqbigfoot said:

Scorpions are garbage there's no point in getting any Relic in this game

 

Dont listen to this guy. Hes been super salty and angry ever since Scorpions got a nerf, because he played a hover scorpion 24/7. They are still the best gun in the game with nothing else even coming close to how overpowered they are.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Crunk_Prime said:

Dont listen to this guy. Hes been super salty and angry ever since Scorpions got a nerf, because he played a hover scorpion 24/7. They are still the best gun in the game with nothing else even coming close to how overpowered they are.

true but i am not that rich to get 2 so i am playing the most interesting relic in the mean while :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Honestly, IMHO, the Relics have the worst value in the game (and the worst case of diminishing returns).

You pay thousands of percent more money to get them, yet they offer only a small/moderate bump in damage compared to many other Legendaries (or even some Epics).

They're mainly a "hey, look at me...I'm a wallet warrior!" kind of bragging-rights weapon. Cool to say you have them, but embarrassing when you get smacked down by weapons that cost 350 coins.

If the cost for Relics was more in line with their performance, I'd consider trying out Scorpions. But for 58,000 coins, I'm gonna pass...that's about $750 in coins.

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Seanwilliams78 said:

Honestly, IMHO, the Relics have the worst value in the game (and the worst case of diminishing returns).

You pay thousands of percent more money to get them, yet they offer only a small/moderate bump in damage compared to many other Legendaries (or even some Epics).

They're mainly a "hey, look at me...I'm a wallet warrior!" kind of bragging-rights weapon. Cool to say you have them, but embarrassing when you get smacked down by weapons that cost 350 coins.

If the cost for Relics was more in line with their performance, I'd consider trying out Scorpions. But for 58,000 coins, I'm gonna pass...that's about $750 in coins.

still there ist a weapon that trows barrels at your face that make a big boom and fire all over the groud so ye, still its WAyyy to expensive for what it is but its fun. Since i have aready tried all the legendaries and i had nothing else to have fun whit. Btw there are leaks and rumors of budget scorpion incoming i wont tell its rarity cuz its top secret ;3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.