So today when I was going to log into the game I see it wants to update. I start the launcher as usual and go for coffee. Come back and nothing have happened. I tried now multiple computers,

different settings in the launcher etc. Nothing is working. I been updating other games to verify, and it is just Crossout that is having the issue.

Have I missed something ? Any tips?

Thanks

• Like 1

I tried launcher now on my gaming PC and on a laptop. One on wifi and one on cable. Both just stuck at Downloading files... status on the launcher.

All other games working okay I have, they download fine etc.

• Like 1

Same issue since today. I contacted support about it.

Going by the log file the launcher wasn't receiving any peers to download from, so maybe an issue with the tracker.

3 minutes ago, Morrahzz said:

Roger! Here the same.. Both .zip files repacked and start crossout.exe in 64bit folder. Works!

it doesn't work for me .. now how can i download it ? help

444445.jpg

6 minutes ago, HABEEB_LINUX said:

it doesn't work for me .. now how can i download it ? help

Use a third-party torrent client with either the torrent file I linked above or the one you get by clicking on the "Download via torrent-file" on the launcher (they should be the same file, anyway). Have it download into the same folder your game is already in so it will only download the changed files. Let me know if you need help with that.

Guest nunotadeu

Same problem........launcher dont download!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Snib said:

Use a third-party torrent client with either the torrent file I linked above or the one you get by clicking on the "Download via torrent-file" on the launcher (they should be the same file, anyway). Have it download into the same folder your game is already in so it will only download the changed files. Let me know if you need help with that.

Untitled.jpg

5 minutes ago, HABEEB_LINUX said:

If you're usually getting good speeds with that extension then that's weird. Mine took just a few seconds to update. In other news, seems my launcher started working again on its own, just tried. 

Edited by Snib

What currently seems to work (besides using the torrent) is the following: Enter your main Game Folder and select the files that are dated the newest and move them to a newly created folder of your choice (only out of the root folder, (round about ~6 files) not out of the other folders!).  After that, restart the launcher and it should download everything you moved plus the patch itself. (It's a little workaround a Clan member tried yesterday and worked for him)

2 hours ago, Acrome said:

What currently seems to work (besides using the torrent) is the following: Enter your main Game Folder and select the files that are dated the newest and move them to a newly created folder of your choice (only out of the root folder, (round about ~6 files) not out of the other folders!).  After that, restart the launcher and it should download everything you moved plus the patch itself. (It's a little workaround a Clan member tried yesterday and worked for him)

What about me?

I'm new to this game and I couldn't even download the game itself...

The is no main game folder...

Edited by OttomanCat
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, OttomanCat said:

What about me?

I'm new to this game and I couldn't even download the game itself...

The is no main game folder...

You have two possibilities to gather the game:

1. Download it for free via the Steam Network
  2. Download it free and directly via the Gaijin-Website

If you didn't already try both ways to obtain the game, the other way might work out for you.

Sadly I'm no Developer and can only offer quick and dirty work arounds and no real solution. The problem is known and should be fixed soon, please excuse the trouble.

Just now, Acrome said:

You have two possibilities to gather the game:

1. Download it for free via the Steam Network
  2. Download it free and directly via the Gaijin-Website

If you didn't already try both ways to obtain the game, the other way might work out for you.

Sadly I'm no Developer and can only offer quick and dirty work arounds and no real solution. The problem is known and should be fixed soon, please excuse the trouble.

1. Currently I am not able to access my steam account. That's why I tried it directly from the Gaijin-Website.

2. Launcher doesn't work as mentioned before...

How long do I have to wait until the developers fix this issue?

If any of you still have any problems with downloading the Patch, please provide your Launcher-Logs so the Devs will be able to find a faster solution for it. HOW TO FIND THE LAUNCHER LOG FILE

If you don't even get to the step where the game opens a Log -File, please contact the technical support via THIS LINK.

Thank you!