Ok, found another work arround for this.

Click the "Download via torrent-file" link and open the torrent file with any torrent client while keeping the launcher open.

When the torrent begins to connect to peers and start downloading the torrent file, the launcher will be able to connect to the same(?) peers. You can just pause the torrent file and let the launcher finish the download. When update is completed, you can delete the torrent + any files that your torrent client downloaded.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest abdirahmano

i can't login tried everything 

ping shards.crossout.net
 tracert shards.crossout.net

On 6/7/2018 at 10:55 AM, KrajstSWE said:

Click the "Download via torrent-file" link and open the torrent file with any torrent client while keeping the launcher open.

When the torrent begins to connect to peers and start downloading the torrent file, the launcher will be able to connect to the same(?) peers. You can just pause the torrent file and let the launcher finish the download. When update is completed, you can delete the torrent + any files that your torrent client downloaded.

I've tried that workaround and it worked for me. Only in my case, when I paused torrent, client stopped downloading so I resumed torrent, let client download until the end and deleted torrent right after. Thanks for the tip. Nevertheless, its a workaround, launcher needs to be fixed. And the support of this game is so good that had to be you to provide a temporary working solution ;)

Cheers,

Today ...the launcher is downloading........please give us some playtime and wait with the next update pleaaase

On 6/7/2018 at 12:55 PM, KrajstSWE said:

yes and thanks vary mach its works for me

Guest jofred

So tierd of this, some times the torrent works and some time it dosen't, you have to fix this or i am out.

i dont get it........................

WHY everytime the launcher have something to download he DIDNT  WHY is dat ????????????

Launcher is not working today.

Yesterday all was fine. But now....nothing.

My log sad:

BUILD TIMESTAMP:   Jun 14 2018 12:21:21

0.01 [D]  Running Gaijin.Net Agent
  0.01 [D]  Another instance detected, error code 183
  0.01 [D]  max log write time -1 us, average 0 us in 2 calls

But ther is no other instance. I play Crossout from 2 PC's, but the second PC is shut down.

What's wrong?

1 minute ago, Bonevault said:

Launcher is not working today.

Yesterday all was fine. But now....nothing.

My log sad:

BUILD TIMESTAMP:   Jun 14 2018 12:21:21

0.01 [D]  Running Gaijin.Net Agent
  0.01 [D]  Another instance detected, error code 183
  0.01 [D]  max log write time -1 us, average 0 us in 2 calls

But ther is no other instance. I play Crossout from 2 PC's, but the second PC is shut down.

What's wrong?

It's Mysterious, but now it works.

So I tried the torrent suggestion. Didn't work. The Launcher does not launch the download while the torrent is active. Closing and opening the Launcher didn't do anything either.
Also the torrent is 4gb big while the Launcher claims that all he needs are a few mb to run properly. Having to download the whole game from scratch again is just wrong.
On another note it starts to get really frustrating that I keep losing free fuel recharges because of the long time frame the Launcher doesn't work after every small patch, making season missions either a pain or simply needlessly expensive since I'd have to spam fuel from storage to compensate for a regular Launcher bug.

I am having this problem now too! I removed the game and reinstalled...same thing. For me, ETA sits at infinity...files never download. I dont know what else to do..Game was working fine until today.

https://www.screencast.com/t/sQ7zeVSjs8fu  -- screenshot of what I see

8 hours ago, Bonevault said:

It's Mysterious, but now it works.

So you just waited and tried again later and it worked?

Still not working. Tried the Torrent idea, but the launcher stays in Infinity status while the torrent downloads.

Today i just wanted to try the game and the launcher is already painfuly bad. Can't download the game...

If you want more customers, i think the first step can be to fix the damn launcher so we can play the game.

edit: i finally unlocked my first achievement ! I downloaded the game !

The launcher came back to life by itself after 6hrs of doing nothing at all.

Edited by lordofkiwi
found a solution

Great. Now i can join this club.

Same prob.

NVM- you got to be kidding me. This damn thing just starts downloading as soon i read everything and were about to upload the log?

-.-

Attention!

If you have trouble whith game download, please, make separated bugreport for every issue.

Launcher logs strongly needed.

You can find launcher logs folder in the game folder. Zip and attach it.