Would just like to say that my idea for the statistics of each item is not set in stone. I.e. if something is too overpowered or underpowered, let me know your ideas to make it more balanced without destroying the main perk/feature of that item. Thank you.

These sound pretty fun, I feel like there are a few things here that wouldn't be a good idea to add to the game (the transitioner and more than one version of the snow tracks), but for the most part I would welcome most of these parts in the game. I really like the idea for the drill cannon I could have some serious fun with a weapon like that. As for the cabins, are you thinking about making them look like snowcats? You seem to be going with an arctic theme, but idk how many different styles of cabins can be made unless you go old-school new school. All in all its a well thought out idea, hopefully we will see it in the game at some point. Good luck out there!

I don't think the Chameleon idea will work very well, as Chameleons are already doing pretty well IMO, leaning a bit on OP. Also, four different tracks might be a bit much, but they don't sound bad themselves. Other than that, I love your idea and hope the devs read your post and consider it.

This sounds awesome, would really like this to become a real thing in the game! Hope the devs will see this post and really good work with the ideas for this faction!  Keep it up!

:014::santa:Bildresultat för crossout snowMaybe we could get a map which would like some snowy or icy place too.:santa:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Sweet ideas......good job!

Maybe remove one track and put some mech legs in.

:001j:

FINALLY A REASON TO ADD THESE TO THE GAME:

splitrail2.jpg

JH-22.jpg&client=a1acac3e1b3290917d92&si

Also, snow maps!!!!

Cold PlaceOn Protection of the Cliffs

Toulouse on IceA winter sunset in New England

Edited by lucashc90
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for all the positive feedback on my new faction ideas. I understand some of the ideas would not work terribly great and that's fine, feedback is key and I encourage it :) I also hope the Devs see this post. If only there was a way to force them to see it XD

On 6/2/2018 at 7:13 AM, VisionaryTiger said:

Thank you for all the positive feedback on my new faction ideas. I understand some of the ideas would not work terribly great and that's fine, feedback is key and I encourage it :) I also hope the Devs see this post. If only there was a way to force them to see it XD

If it is a premoderated topic, rest asured they are seeing it! :popcorn:

Boi...

I see here so much hard work and awesome ideas. Awesome work!!!

This faction gonna be very good counter to melee buff. i WANT see this faction! Somebody pass this to developers please!

Indeed great ideas!

I have a few faction ideas of my own... (all with as many weapons and modules as thought out as this one) and they are all pending approval in the weapons, hardware and details topic zone... maybe I should be putting them in this topic zone?..:dntknw:

Edited by Nameliss007

imma join this topic and bring up a Frazor weapon

a direct opposite to the regular laser but insted of heating up the target it freezes the target slowing down movement parts execpt for certain tracks and cannons are not affected 

rarity: epic 

dmg: 15- 25 per second to cabin  50 - 70 structure parts 

overheat: 13

weight:253

energy:4

resistant: to heat related weapons

perk: can cool down allies affected by fire dmg and slows down enemy targets

Edited by Zen_Deztroyer

On 5/26/2018 at 5:54 PM, VisionaryTiger said:

Faction name: Ice Riders / Frost Walkers / Blizzard Born

Rarity: Epic

Name: Developed Chameleon

Durability: 50

Energy Drain: 1

Mass: 70

Description for developers: Lasts for 8 seconds. 2 seconds less than ‘Chameleon Mk2’. However, with this hardware, taking damage does not take you out of the camouflage effect.

Name: Velocity Shells (Ammunition)

Durability: 300

Energy Drain: N/A

Mass: 300

Description for developers: This module replaces all cannon ammo with high velocity/ more aerodynamic shells that have a 10% decreased travel time when flying in the air. This also increases the damage of cannons by 5%. However, there is a trade-off. These shells increase the reload time by 5% and your ammo reserves, for cannons only, are decreased by 20%. If this module gets destroyed, the remaining ammo reverts to normal cannon rounds. An indicator will display at the bottom of the cannon ammo on screen to show if Velocity Shells are active.

Name: Smart generator

Durability: 250

Adds Energy: 3 points

Mass: 250

Description for developers: This generator deals 0 damage when destroyed. This is because this generator uses electricity only. No flammable gasses are involved. There is a down side to this though. The generator needs to be charged by using the turning of the wheels/ tracks etc. (This will not work on Hovers) This generator charges 10% for every 50 metres travelled. Once you stay still the generator starts losing power at a rate of 2.5% every second. If the generator runs out of charge, it will render some weapons or hardware that require the extra energy useless until It has some charge in it again even if it is not full. This promotes more active gameplay rather than people sitting still for an entire duration of a match to hide.

These are great ideas and I'm all for more weapons and modules! We also need some snow maps those would be great with a blizzard effect! 

I only disagree with these 3 suggestions. The cloak and generator would be a Lancers dream. 

No to any shell types, if they add that we might have some premium shells next. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, A1doz said:

These are great ideas and I'm all for more weapons and modules! We also need some snow maps those would be great with a blizzard effect! 

I only disagree with these 3 suggestions. The cloak and generator would be a Lancers dream. 

No to any shell types, if they add that we might have some premium shells next. 

its a nice idea i could get behind but we need a bigger community to get this to the devs

On 5/26/2018 at 6:54 PM, VisionaryTiger said:

Rarity: Rare

Name: Firecoat

Durability: 150

Energy Drain: 1

Mass: 80

Description for developers: This piece of hardware decreases fire damage taken from all sources by 10%.

If stackable, ten of these will be new meta; just saying.

Over the rest of stuff, that's pretty damn good, thanks for your post; now stand in the line for the 'Added to the document' post and with a LUDICROUS amounts of luck, an actual dev will bat an eye to work on these.

i liked everything here, cool ideas for light build and heavy builds, i think smart generator would be the new meta becouse it will not deal dmg, where gas generator can kill you

everything build without heavy builds would be using smart generator, and snow maps with frozen lakes that can be destroyed hmmm, nice ;D

Edited by LanFan

I don't know how old this is but I do have a relatively good idea for the name. we know there is a faction out in the tundra so wouldn't that be the frost sect weapons are a good idea as are some of the modules wheels could be implemented as well as some legs as dumpbump said. I think they would be militaristic but with a slight lunatic feel as the frost sect seems like they would be warring with the firestarters due to religious opinions and such after all fire and ice never go well together too much ice put out the fire too much fire all the ice melts I can see this as a third secondary faction to be added with firestarters. another map related to this faction would be awesome too

Edited by shadowfrost65
  • Like 1

On 5/26/2018 at 4:54 PM, VisionaryTiger said:

Rarity: Epic

Name: Frostbite (A mine/ trap weapon)

Damage: N/A

Fire Rate: N/A

Accuracy: N/A

Ammo: 8 min

Durability: 250

Energy Drain: 2

Mass: 400

Description for developers: This is a mine weapon just like ‘Kapkan’. When placed down, enemy vehicles must drive within 2 metres or directly over this mine for it to activate. What this mine does is explode (with a small white mist effect rather than an orange explosion). Liquid Nitrogen is released and slows the opposing vehicle dramatically due to the freezing of the moving parts. This slows vehicles down by 40% for 5 seconds and again due to the Liquid Nitrogen, this has made the structure of the vehicle very brittle. This increases damage taken from all sources (except fire damage) by 10% for 5 seconds as well.

Most of it is well thought out and could use some modifying but overall the idea is sound! I agree that this faction needs to exist! +1

However I do think we should take this item out of the list. We only really need one kapkan like item in the game. Plus think of how this would be abused with kapkans on a porc spider... DEADLY

Frostbite Mine, Then when they slow, Kapkan, then barrels galore lol

That faction and item idea are fantastic.