Pig_bro_VAN

fail to connect to crossout server

can you tell me what you did at the time, and how offten this happens.

I have the same problem started yesterday that I could not get in all afternoon just today in the morning I could go until 20m ago that I played normal and suddenly I started to fail in the connection I get out of the game and it gives me the error of connection to the server an here the ping and tracer.

crosout.rar

I'm having the same problem today.

Attached logs, screenshot, ping and tracert. As you can see, I can ping the server just fine and for tracert only hops 10 and 11 always time out.

EDIT: Solved by installing a new Windows update.

Edited by Ginthor
problem solved

I'm failed to connect crossout server as well. I've played today it worked fine, that was about 5 hours ago, now it doesn't want to log in.

I just tried to log in without Steam, and it was a SUCCES. Still don't know why it doesnt let me in through steam.

7 minutes ago, Xemulator said:

I just tried to log in without Steam, and it was a SUCCES. Still don't know why it doesnt let me in through steam.

Did you restart your PC between login attempts? Because I just restarted mine, which installed a new Windows update and now logging in works fine.

23 hours ago, Ginthor said:

Did you restart your PC between login attempts? Because I just restarted mine, which installed a new Windows update and now logging in works fine.

Nope, i just quit Steam client, and start Crossout from its own launcher.

18 hours ago, niggurath308 said:

i have the same issue since a few weeks and couldn't play once ever since. I tried what i found in forums but had no success. Reinstalled the game, shut off the firewall...no difference. Super frustrated.

crossout.zip

Please make new standard bugreport

Manual: