PixelGuardian

Ingame sync/desync bug .

So yeah i would like to show you guys a bug that has been happening in 1/3 games in crossout for us players from reunion island ( we're a little french island located close to madagascar )

basically sometimes when we get in a match we are not able to move and we get rollbacks each time i try to do so.
Also i our ping fluctuates between 200 ( wich is our normal ping) and 500 wich is way above normal for us , but let me guess you're probably gonna say "You should ask your ISP , or check your internet connection and packet loss" well my packet loss is 0 in every online game i play , including crossout . but this bug still happends even tho there's this .

now this bug doesn't happen only to me , but everyone playing from reunion island , doesn't matter the ISP , the connection speed or if we're wired or not , you see i play crossout a lot with my friends and we all get this bug and it forces us to leave the match/game each times it happends .

this is probably tied with our high ping , im not sure , but i even made a video of it , it happends so frequently that it took me only 2 games for it to happen and record a video to show the support .

I always wanted to start making crossout videos , but this bug restricts me to singleplayer games so much that i can't , and videos alone aren't fun in my opinion .

So yeah , i've been playing since the first day of OBT and i honestly don't regret giving crossout a try , nowdays im playing in th highest ranks of crossout players , but this bug has always been there since then .

Im aware we are a minor part of your population , but please , devloppers , do something for higher ping players , the crossout servers doesn't seem to like them .

And here's the video i originally sent to crossout support :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNllu4c3L6o

Cheers : PixelGuardian , One of the first players to be featured in crossout show 1# (i know that didn't need be said , but i did anyway :D !)

Edited by PixelGuardian

ok, thgats the ping from what im seeing in the video. that and i see you are mainly on the EU servers, i suggest changing the region

if this does not work. then send in the logs from the most recent time played. and the dxdaig file too.

On 6/5/2018 at 4:10 PM, gaaraplayer said:

ok, thgats the ping from what im seeing in the video. that and i see you are mainly on the EU servers, i suggest changing the region

if this does not work. then send in the logs from the most recent time played. and the dxdaig file too.

My ping is completely normal for where i live , EU is the server where i have the lowest ping , i get around 360 on RU and 500+ on NA and other servers are just not even worth trying

i will take the logs and sen them when it happends again as i noticed this happends usually when it's the peak population of the day

Aight thanks , if needed i have more video of the bug / reports , definetly not comming from my own internet , maybe it's the route to servers OR it's the crossout servers that really doesn't like high ping players , also  i found multiple other users not living in the same place as me that have the same bug , and they also have a high base ping.