Jester_McCloudy

Storage Expansion Add-On to Market Packs

Okay, so, I ended up buying the Spectral Pack.  Now, I know I need to get a storage expansion, as well.  So, after buying the pack, in which case, I now can not play the game until I get some storage expansion.  So, I order the expansion from the Market, only to find out I have to wait up to 30 minutes for the order to go through?

I suggest that anything you sell (packs-wise), can optionally include a storage expansion.  Because, this is nuts.  I can't play because I paid MONEY?  If I waited until tomorrow to give you my MONEY, I could be playing now, instead of griping. 

• Upvote 2

@Cpt_Nero the available storage is limited, this is known, what is not clear is what does count towards this limit

this is not commonly known (by most).what gear is counted in ones inventory? several times this week I have had to assure players that Faction parts , paint, untradable parts, resources ,etc are not counted towards their gear limit. this information could be more accessible 

after one year of playing i have 70 used, 130 free for crafting ingredients &  only a lack of knowledge has allowed my storage to get too full (& you can have 20 for sale which don't count either)

More clarification & informative notifications requested please

Why not some storage expansion and a blueprint slot coming with the packs or some of them.

And to the Op, i'm sure you could sell a few of your 30+ white weapons and radios to get some room and play. Unless you're already full of higher quality items.

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 1:14 PM, SoulDeliverer said:

Why not some storage expansion and a blueprint slot coming with the packs or some of them.

And to the Op, i'm sure you could sell a few of your 30+ white weapons and radios to get some room and play. Unless you're already full of higher quality items.

Yeah, I only keep about 3-4 (sometimes even less) of each common part.   But I am very confused about what counts against storage and what doesn't.   I have many blue, half untradeable and the rest being saved for fusion when I get enough un-tradable parts to make it work.

Or, actually even better, the pack could include sufficient mini-expansion to cover the parts being bought from the store...….  Just so that after spending money, you are good to go, right away.

(p.s. - I don't mind paying around $100 / year for a game that I play 500-600 hours per year, after all money does need to be made or the lights go out).

On 6/13/2018 at 12:17 PM, Jester_McCloudy said:

lights go out)

lol the sun still shines :krab: just remember ya sunscreen

I actually suggested somewhere else on the forum that packs should come with a blueprint space for it rather than just having a garage list spot for added non-disposable value. It could have instead of having delete button have a restore default button and a overwrite button. This would let us customize those unique rides. I feel like getting storage spots equal to the amount of items that a pack requires would be fair and would also be a nice way to add that same type of value to a pack too. Right now the only non-disposable value that comes with a pack is the driver portrait, blueprint, and any construction parts everything else is able to be traded on the market...