Volk_X

I lost two hard raids because of this

Is known and has been described several times. When it is fixed? No idea. It is more important to ruin a few weapons at the moment. Has happened to me a few times already. Do not destroy. Only disarm. Then he comes sometimes. You play against nomads? This only happened to me against nomads.

Random suggestion but when doing this raid and running the risk of this happening perhaps somebody should run a Harpoon to pull him down? I'm not being sarcastic by the way I'm genuinely trying to be helpful.

Edited by *KICHZY
  • Upvote 1

No it happened with lunatics but some guy was eager to go kill them instead of waiting for them to come to us... this is the result. And btw, there's an invisible wall over there so no one can climb it...

120 fuel got vaporized like this today (excluding the time spent trying to get up there).

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, *KICHZY said:

Random suggestion but when doing this raid and running the risk of this happening perhaps somebody should run a Harpoon to pull him down?

Seriously man, if we need to take into account all the glitches in hard raids then we should have 100 energy to account for all possible scenarios.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Volk_X said:

Seriously man, if we need to take into account all the glitches in hard raids then we should have 100 energy to account for all possible scenarios.

Haha I get ya, was just a suggestion...a temp fix :)

Edited by *KICHZY
  • Upvote 1

Old Raids was fine devs added new Raids without players testing first like the cw's levitation (10days). Now we all in pain from these long boring Raids which dont even function correctly and way to difficult with the low power score teams :01414: 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, *KICHZY said:

Haha I get ya, was just a suggestion...a temp fix :)

Yeah I know but the problem in those specific games is that the bot was shot dead and we needed to collect the cargo. Since there was an invisible wall, no one could get up there to collect it....

• Upvote 1

best fix for this situation on Lost Coast is to prevent it from happening.

How?

Wait for the raiders to come to you, if you wait as a team near the tunnel bit (also great shelter from mandrake raider) before the section shown in the screencap above, the raiders ALL happily find their way to you, no getting stuck or busting the raid, & almost one at a time so as a team ya can pick em off.

Edited by SpeedLocked
spelling
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, SpeedLocked said:

How?

Wait for the raiders to come to you, if you wait as a team near the tunnel bit (also great shelter from mandrake raid) before the section shown in the screencap above, the raiders ALL happily find their way to you, no getting stuck or busting the raid, & almost one at a time so as a team ya can pick em off.

It makes sense, but there's some people who wont be aware of this, either because they dont read forums, are kids, or just st*pid.

On 6/2/2018 at 5:29 AM, SpeedLocked said:

How?

Wait for the raiders to come to you, if you wait as a team near the tunnel bit (also great shelter from mandrake raider) before the section shown in the screencap above, the raiders ALL happily find their way to you, no getting stuck or busting the raid, & almost one at a time so as a team ya can pick em off.

Sometimes the raider carrying explosives spawns flipped and cannot flip its self back up (it desperately tries). I posted the exact same problem almost a month ago for a normal raid.

• Upvote 1

On 6/2/2018 at 9:01 AM, Yurker said:

It makes sense, but there's some people who wont be aware of this, either because they dont read forums, are kids, or just st*pid.

I know right?  I cannot say how many players don't wait for the enemy to charge, they do the charging and often get real mad when the team doesn't follow.

4 hours ago, atomisten said:

perimeter breach is cancer anyway.

That is only true if you think Patience is the full French name for Pâté .

• Confused 1

On 6/2/2018 at 2:29 AM, SpeedLocked said:

How?

Tell that to the newbies who refuse to listen to the more experienced players.

However, this has happened without a newbie killing it, the raider flips over and because you are too far away and his raider teammates cant reach it to flip it back right-side, it self-destructs up on the ridge.