HotBoyBup

explosion damage destroying mysef in a fight

Recommended Posts

Using explosive weapons close range when i ram into someone and then shoot them close range the explosion damage destroys my vehicle instead , same with tons of fuel barrels you would think the explosion damage would affect the oppenent more then me but some how i recieve all the explosion damage. 

  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Explosion splash damage is a well known feature of the game that's been discussed frequently in the past.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well how about dont go ramming people with your cannon build and leave that to close combat vehicles? :014j:

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you get rammed by a shotgun,machinegun or melee guy and you have no other choice but to just help him blow yourself up.

Edited by swaggot96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ram ppl often with my retcher build and i dont explode. And when i do it. I know, that i will receive damage. Maybe you should build a car with more durability or you should just keep distance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2018 at 4:57 PM, HotBoyBup said:

Using explosive weapons close range when i ram into someone and then shoot them close range the explosion damage destroys my vehicle instead , same with tons of fuel barrels you would think the explosion damage would affect the oppenent more then me but some how i recieve all the explosion damage. 

If you really need to or like to play that way i suggest using executioners so that the explosions happen a little deeper into your opponent but you will still be in the splash zone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Onionknightiii said:

If you really need to or like to play that way i suggest using executioners so that the explosions happen a little deeper into your opponent but you will still be in the splash zone.

it actually doesn't matter the back blast from your gun at pointblank is where the damage comes from, after that you have any blast effects from the target such as it blowing up  or volatile items (ammo crate, gas gen, haz gen ect.) on board or both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TKG_actual said:

it actually doesn't matter the back blast from your gun at pointblank is where the damage comes from, after that you have any blast effects from the target such as it blowing up  or volatile items (ammo crate, gas gen, haz gen ect.) on board or both.

I know. My point is it might be less damage even if its 1% less. Either way doing it is a bad idea but if they have to then this is their safest bet even if its 1% safer.

 

Edited by Onionknightiii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.