Woodyrojo

Questions to the developers, Summer 2018

Will there be more weapons introduced to Crossout any time soon? Because I would like to see a more wide range of weapons.:)

I think that there should be a daily spin for coins ranging from 1coin to 25coins

Edited by SIMRANJEET999L

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, SIMRANJEET999L! We're planning to inroduce more weapons in the future, but currently there're no exact dates of the next event.
  • Upvote 2

On 6/5/2018 at 4:24 PM, keptick said:

Will the “night riders” event items be added to the normal faction workbenches in the forceable future? I’m not looking for any specific date, just something like Q4 2018 or a set time period (basically something more accurate than soon™).

Of course, the question only refers to the non-knight related items. The spike-1, wheels and decors are not included in my question since these are definite event exclusives.

All the items from knight rider event are knight related items. If the dev state otherwise.... You need to let us know now which are not 

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Fixthis! We're planning to add new weapons (such as: the Fafnir, the Tornado, the Aspect, the Prometheus V and the Piercer) to factions' workbenches in the future. They are not the Knechtes related parts. The Spike crossbow, the Gun-mount wheel and all the paints and decor from the event are exclusive items and won't be added to any workbench.

It's devs! Will the clan battle schedule change? It could be every day 02-06 11-15 17-21 .To older players, it's hard to play this game.This favorite game is just a little bit more fun.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, mehabe. Currently we're not planning to change the schedule. However, it may happen later as previously we've already changed the schedule.

Hello, just small question. Are there some plans that Leviathan clan wars will be again in game somehow? Or it was just for once like some type of testing and now we need to wait longer time like months etc?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Dont_Forget_Me. We've analysed all the feedback about the new mode and decided that it has to be improved before it will be added to the rotation or as a standalone mode. Currently there's no information about its return on the World map.

Do the devs know that everyone liked the Colossus and Cheetah engine sounds more when they were first introduced? Why were they made worse?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, GordonWeedman! All the changes to the engine sound were applied according to the feedback we've received from both forums. Still, these may be not the final versions of the sounds. Further improvement is possible.

hello devs , do you have any plans to correct the new raids ?we do not like that , too long and to too difficult , they seems all the same and are annoying .I think that your statistics can confirm that we play mostly invasion and chase becouse they are fast and good rewards.

thx you 

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, culodipiombo! We're working not only on the new raids, but also on those that are already available. We may change some of the objectives (like we did it in the 'War for rire'), or tweak difficulties and rewards (if it appears to be necessary according to the statistics). In the future we're also planning to introduce some new raid modes that will provide the opportunity to earn some unique rewards (it is possible, that some unique parts too). For more information stay tuned to our news and blogs.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I have heard rumors about adjustments being made on the scorpion. Is there any information on the details of the adjustments or when we might expect them?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, EVAN_WILLAMS! Currently there's no info about possible tweaks for the Scorpion.

Hello, will hovers ever be properly balanced? They still dominate other vehicles through pure speed at almost all PS ranges.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Crunk_Prime! Currently we're considering the possibility to link hovers speed to the power of mounted cabin (that's how all the movement parts work, except hovers). But, before that we need to hold lots of tests to verify how this change may influence the in-game balance. Only after these tests we'll make a final decision about this feature.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Hey guys, 

I've noticed on the Xbox, that a large number of players have not realized the change in the way War for Fire works. Is there any way you could add a news window in the garage, notifying players of this change?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Cod3NameDak! When the target changes from the pumpjack to the truck the target indicator also changes its location. But still we're planning to make it more visible and solve the issue of raiders being too fast to get to the truck and destroy it.
  • Thanks 1

Why. epic drones/turrets is still without perks? every others weapons have perks but no drones/turrets. 

Hope so those have in future somekind perk too...

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, erkwounder. Currently we're not planning to add any perks to drones and turrets. Even if these weapons receive their own perks, they are likely to be descriptions of their mechanic.
  • Haha 1

Hi Devs!!! Wanted to start by saying I love the PVP aspect of Crossout... Being able to completely build my own ride never gets old! Keep up the great work!

My Question:

There seems to be 2 items that I feel from experience need balance changes / possible rework:

1. "Reaper" currently in PC market it's the cheapest Legendary Weapon by a large margin. Using the weapon in battle most of its attributes simply do not compare. (Ammo, turn speed, recoil, structure, size)

2. "Golden Eagle" This engine is massive, yet gives no tonnage and less power then colossus. It's been the least expensive Epic item since I started playing.

i know that the Market isn't a statistic that is used for balances, but I never see these items in games.

i want to know if any tweaks are planned for these 2 items and / or the data on your end paint a different story?

Thank You

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, TheRock32! 1. We're planning to rework the Reaper. Currently there's no information about any particular changes that will be applied. 2. This engine is designed for medium-heavy vehicles with drones and turrets that always benefit from its perk, no matter what their speed is. Sure, there're not lots of them and in the future we may consider some changes for the engine.

Hi Woodyrojo,

me again:-)

1. Will there be a clangarage for blueprints (not visible in the exhibition)? Can we still expect additional clan features?
  2. Epic gasoline barrels and legendary ammo packages und engines  were seen on the Chinese test server. What features do they have?
  3. Will there be additional purchase packages with exclusive driver cabins and weapons? Are there any ideas for this and can you describe it?

Greetings & Thank you for your answers!

Spoiler

ammo.png

engine.png

tank.png

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, hauser22! 1. Currently there're no plans on this feature, but you could suggest it in this section: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/forum/16-suggestions-premoderation/ 2. These are the prototypes and nothing more :) This also doesn't mean that any of these parts will ever be introduced. There's a lot of parts drafts that have been created long ago and were abandoned later because they don't fit in the game or there's no need in them. But we keep all the ideas, even the abandoned ones. 3. Yes, it is possible that we will introduce new packs in the future, but atm there's no info about them.

Why did you removed a lot of parts that we had acces tlin cbt and now we dont ? They are obviously still ingame but why cant we get them they are so good.

And why did you lower the amount of parts that we get after leveling up ? Its nice to have variety and a lot of parts. Its kinda annoying.

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello, Blasted_Off. The reasons are different. Some of the parts were removed because their quality didn't satisfy our requirements, some of them were removed temporarily to be redesigned and added later, some of them were removed due to techical limitations. Soon we're planning to add some more structure parts and it won't be the last time we do it.

There is a structure part trading slot in the market but there arent any tradable parts. Are there plans to make structure parts tradable or have different tiers of armor and whit and above armor can be traded ?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Blasted_Off, no, we're not planning to make these parts tradable. Speaking about the tab, currently we're planning to hide it or to make it inactive on the market.

Hello Devs!

Are there any plans in the works to nerf up the bots in PvP missions? In raids the bots will attack as long as they can move, but in PvP often times the bots are aimless, not attacking enemies and just crashing into each other and objects on the map. Can the bots in PvP be made to act more effective like the bots in PvE? Thanks Devs! Enjoy the weekend!

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, WolfPack92_NCSU! We're planning to improve the PvP-raiders behaviour to make them act more like real players. Thank you for the feedback, btw :)
  • Like 1

hello, is there a clear line when crossout wont be a beta anymore?

Ka1deron (Posted )

MemeConnoisseur, hello! We have a lot of ideas and concepts about bringing both the new content and optimizing (or changing) already existing features;) So at the moment it's too early to name a specific date when Crossout will be fully released.

Why do my thermostable epic radiators, that took 14 fusions to get two (thanks) are only rated for stock 70% and not 91% like they were? Get back

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello! This is a known bug connected with the in-game texts. The fusion effect works fine but the description text doesn't show it. We are working on solving this problem and plan to fix it in one of the nearest updates.

On 6/13/2018 at 2:30 PM, Fixthis said:

All the items from knight rider event are knight related items. If the dev state otherwise.... You need to let us know now which are not 

Thank you for answering my question as m new i feel privileged .... But now you make me ask another question lol.... are they gone cost more to craft than others legendary as they needed1000 knight rider event coins extra to craft during the event and if m not wrong they needed more resources than other factions needed for  legendarys

The other thing I know that You guys are aware of and you in middle of finding a solution for the plastic. Is it possible to have the fleet market only for plastic on weekends with limited exchange (250 to 500 max) per player per week or fortnightly.

And thank you for your time :)

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Fixthis :) No, ATM there're no plans to make their recipes require more resources.Previously, we've already added a new leg for the Knecthes event and its cost in resources was the same. About the Flea market: we're not planning to return it, but, as you've already mentioned, we're gathering the statistics and will be ready to apply tweaks if it will be necessary.

Why doesnt the shield last as long as the chamelion or termentor?

Ka1deron (Posted )

dangerous2self, hello! The "Aegis Prime" shield performs a very different function from other modules which is why its stats (including the time of work) are different from them.

Hello

Is a modification of the hovers planned?

Can we know your opinion on this subject please?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, JeanJean3556! The only thing we're currently considering is the possibility to link hovers speed to the power of mounted cabin (that's how all the movement parts work, except hovers). But, before that we need to hold lots of tests to verify how this change may influence the in-game balance. Only after these tests we'll make a final decision about this feature.

Any plans to balance the weight in the game?

Right now a 22 ton build can be easily wedged by a 5 ton build, thats just wrong, the tiny build should be crushed by the massive heavy build. And bassically any build that goes under another one should recieve weight damage. Tracks and heavy builds in general should be able to drive over and crush smaller builds while the tiny and faster build has the speed advantage.

Ka1deron (Posted )

Heinx, hello! Yes, we have plans to further develop the physics in Crossout and that includes the weight parameter as well. But due to the complexety of this issue, changes to the physics cannot be implemented within one or two updates. It's a long term work and once the new changes are implemented, their description will be included in the patchnotes.
  • Thanks 1

I was wondering are there plans for a July 4th/independence day event 

Edited by LonewolfDS

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello, LonewolfDS! We'll be sure to congradulate our players with this holiday via social media, but there are no plans for a special in-game event or brawl.

hi devs is it true that you are going to put the legendary autocannon in some faction soon?

Edited by alvarobando

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, alvarobando! We're really planning to add it to a workbench, but it won't happen soon.

Hello! 

There are only two questions :)

1-:Is this reinforcement of the Reaper weapon planned?

2-:Do you plan to weaken shotguns? ( In the battles, these weapons are very dominant.) 

Thank you for your attention

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, ElekHun! 1. We're planning to rework the Reaper in the future, but it shouldn't be expected in the next update. 2. Currently there're no plans to apply any tweaks for shotguns. Still, we'll gather the updated statistics to verify their level of effectiveness. Thank you.
  • Thanks 1

I've noticed that 4 hovers maintain it's current speed when traversing over small & relatively medium or large hills & slopes But an 8 hover build barely maintains it's normal speed being horribly slowed down & sometimes just stops while trying to get through the hills & slopes, I'm talking exclusively about the builds speed when traveling over small/medium/large hills & slopes Not about the normal speed or acceleration of 4 or 8 hovers on flat ground. If needed I can provide more indepth details and provide a side by side of what I'm talking about in the form of a video.

My question is this, Why is a 4 hover build able to go it's normal speed over hills & slopes without being hindered but an 8 hover build can't go it's normal speed over hills & slopes?

And if it's an issue can it be fixed please?

I've enjoyed the game so far so you have my gratitude good sir, thank you for your time.

Edited by TWISTED_METAL_X

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, TWISTED_METAL_X! I suggest you to check out the update 0.8.20: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/topic/279354-crossout-0820/ One of the key changes is this one: 'Now the power of an armored car is sufficient for optimal performance of 4 hovers. Installing more will take away power from already installed hovers , which will result in reduced acceleration and maneuverability of the craft'. So, the number of hovers you can mount on your craft is limited. That doesn't mean that you can't mount more than 4, but this will result in power loss of all the hovers in your vehicle. And this influences their maneuverability and ability to overcome different obstacles. Currently we're not planning to somehow change this balance tweak.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1