Woodyrojo

Questions to the developers, Summer 2018

Any future developments being planned for an Ice/Cold/Frozen Faction?

I think there is good investment to be made in making a faction focused around ice terrain, and cold weather. I think I even saw someone go into detail about the idea of this faction and weapons that could be used! Something to look into?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, MontyCasper! Currently we're not working of a new faction and we're not planning to do it in the nearest future. ATM we're focused on some new modes, new parts for the event, interface and matchmaking improvements. Still, the idea about the 'ice' faction is already included in our list of possible future factions.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest WildWatz

Hi Devs,

I wanted to start playing again after some months of pausing, but now everything i bought ,all the equipment i spend some money on is completely gone!!

How do i get all the stuff back? My game has been completely resett and everything i spend money on too.

Thanx

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, WildWatz! Please, contact our Support regarding this question: https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Guest pgm200cc

hi i put one rt anaconda on market last night today it was gone i got no money for it i cant see anything in history its not in my storage i hope you can help best regards pgm200cc

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, pgm200cc! Please submit a request with all the details about the issue here: https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Is the new pack (Corrida) named after all that's going on in Pamplona this week? I'm talking about the encierros. The encierros end on Sunday and the pack is (presumably) released on Monday.

PS: Thank for the light cabin with 1500 PS i was asking for. I know it's technically a medium cabin, but if you look at the stats it's a light cabin on steroids. So thank you.

Ka1deron (Posted )

Yurker, hello! I can recommend you to wait for the official news from us - once there will be more info about the upcoming update, it will be shared via the social media;)

Guest Pjucke

um why for the 10-17 july car show thingy it dosent show the photo of the car you need to build?

Ka1deron (Posted )

Pjucke, hello! If your question refers to the latest stage of "Rebuild in Crossout" contest, then you should check out this page: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/topic/291060-weekly-contest-%E2%80%98rebuild-in-crossout%E2%80%99-10-17-of-july/. By opening the hidden text (spoiler), you'll be able to see a photo of a car that you need to rebuild in the game;)

Guest MarkDJammer

Big fan of your game.

The recent packs have all featured pack exclusive structure parts that players who wish not to pay yet cannot access which is a complete turnabout from the first pack with the Torino parts. What gives?

Will those structure parts ever be tradeable/craftable so that the non-paying player base can access them one day?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, MarkDJammer! The only pack that offers exclusive parts is the 'Pandemic' one (the 'Hot-rod' parts, btw, are similar to the Nomads' parts). Parts from the 'Corrida' pack will be available for all the players. It will be possible to get them through leveling up on of the factions.

Hi! I have a questions about capping the enemy's base.

In Assault Mode do you cap enemy's base faster if you stand still?

Or do you conversely cap faster if you maintain high speed while staying inside the ring?

Does it affect Encounter mode too in any way?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Spedemix! No, the speed of your vehicle inside the ring doesn't matter. You may stand still and the capturing speed will be the same as if you were riding inside with active boosters :)

Hello again!

Dont You think that 25% more accuracy in new lambo cabin is a little bit too much?

Think about unguided rocket launchers, rotating cannons or miniguns. I Think its gonna be way overpowered. 

You guys nerfed scorpion acuracy on hovers but witch this perk its gonna be the same :( 

Please, think about change this perk or at least drop this to 15% maybe?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, MoroBlizniak. And once again I'll remind all the players that it's better not to make preliminary judgements based on the info that hasn't been published yet. The perk is still not final and we're still considering possible changes.
  • Upvote 1

Hello.

With the update 0.9.90 when we fuse an already fused item, we are guaranteed to get a different upgrade, but the question is: we get a different upgrade every time until we have all of them or can we get an old one again?, for example if i'm looking for increased ammo in an ammo pack, and i get durability the first time, then i do it again and get explosion reduction, the 3rd time can give me durability again?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Heinx! Yes, it is possible that you will get the old perk again.
  • Like 1

Any plans for any future events this summer? And when do you plan to introduce the weapons from the last event? piercer, fafnir, etc

Ka1deron (Posted )

MontyCasper, hello! There are no specific dates yet, but it's quite possible that sir Martin and his Knechte will visit the Wastelands again somewhen in autumn;) As for the Knechte weapons, we still plan to make them available for crafting, but not in the nearest future.

Any plans on adding the Refinery map back to pve?

I know its not suitable for most raids but surely you could use it for parameter breach and the war for oil

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello, GetLypo! Yes, we have plans to include the "Refinery" map into the new raids' rotation. Once this happens, this change will definetely be reflected in one of the upcoming patchnotes, so stay tuned;)

Guest JoeMama869

Are the incinerator s under speculation for buff/rework? It's minimum range is too far to be affective close, and it's Max range is too short to compete with about everything but shorguns and melee. It deals very little impact damage and the fire tick damage is also minimal. It really needs to be used in conjunction with another incinerator but for 6 energy that leaves you nearly no good way to defend yourself up close. I understand it is for support builds but what good is a support builds that can't support itself?

Just asking since every match i see people with portraits that are not from packs and factions, but how do you get them? 

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, lDlElAlTlHl! It depends on which particular portraits are you talking about :) You may post a list of them here and we'll tell you, how it is (or was) possible to get them.

Hi. Why can't energies go up by 0.5? It would be more accurate. E.g. Car Jack: 0.5 energy, Scope: 0.5 energy, Gas generator: +2.5 energy

Edited by SIMRANJEET999L

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, SIMRANJEET999L. That's how the in-game mechanic works. Any changes will lead to global rebalance of all the parts that require energy.

Okay, these are the portraits I want to know how to get but I don't know if the last two are achievable, there are more but i couldn't find.

Spoiler

ava_10.jpg

ava_20-00.jpg

ava_08-00.jpg

ava_09-00.jpg

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello :) The 1st one is an exclusive of the 'Gamescom 2017' pack, but sometimes we include this portrait as a prize in some of our contests. the 2nd one was handed out to those helpers who has helped us a lot during the OBT launch. The 3rd and the 4th are raiders' portraits.

Guest Jim

In crossout there is something wrong with the new trucks from garage map, one of them are in the ground. Please fix this and thank you

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Jim! Could you, please, create a bug report and attach your screenshots showing the exact truck that is bugged? You may leave it right in this section: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/forum/59-bug-reports-premoderation/

Guest Warponeyz

hi sry im sure its been asked before but i tried searching the forms for answered questions and couldn't find any but are there any plans to implement any kind of leviathan replay system stats or score screen for your leviathan's match's to help u see how its doing and maybe what to modify TY for the time love the game

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Warponeyz! Currently we're not planning any replays for the Invasion battles with your Leviathan, but the idea about the stats/score screen will be discussed. Thank you :)

After fusing stuff many times I have aquired some knowledge about this topic. Therefore I wonder if the effect descriptions will be changed aka. reworked? For example every single piece has the same description for +10% hp but for +5% dmg the description is f.e. either dangerous or explosive?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Roadraider! The difference exists because of different types of damage these weapons deal. Those that deal explosive damage will receive the 'Explosive' fusion, all the others should receive the 'Dangerous' one.

Hello everybody. How about Leviathan CW, when will it return? I really loved that gamemode. I think the best possible schedule would be: 2 weeks normal cw, then 1 full week levi cw. Or make it levi cw every 4th week, that would still be great.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, RazorChamp_PS4! We're still considering the mode's future and its possible changes. It is also possible, that the mode won't be a part of CW.

Question about the reload times of weapons

For example:

Reload time of a weapon = 10 seconds
Reload time 10 seconds with engine bonus -20% = 8 seconds
Reload time 10 seconds upgraded weapon -20% reload speed = 8 seconds
Reload time 10 seconds with engine bonus -20% & upgraded weapon -20% reload speed =? seconds

Do all weapons equal or is there some exceptions?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, hauser22! The perks are being stacked multiplicatively. It means that each following perk bonus gives less than if it was the only one of a kind. Let's take the Mammoth as an example. Its fusion reload bonus is 10%. If it's the only reload bonus (withouth any engine), then it will be 10%. But with the engine it's a bit lower. So, with the Colossus engine the reload bonus won't be precisely 30%. However, it doesn't affect the reloading process too much. It's about some deciles of a second, depending on the initial reload time.
  • Thanks 1

What about ranked battles. Will they be available on pc again and available for consoles too?

Or are you thinking about removing it completely?

I really want it to appear on consoles :wub:.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, masterthunder07! Currently we're not planning to bring the mode back in the nearest future and it's not among our top-priority tasks and features. As soon as any new information appears, we'll share it with all the players.

Hello, I have a question regarding about the 4-5 new spike bumper parts you released on the test server over on PC. I saw some videos showcasing them and I assumed they were going to be released in Update 0.9.95, I guess not.

Do you have answers as to what happened to those new bumper parts? I was so excited to see those parts return from the good ol' CBT days and try them out.

Are they being reworked, or being added in the next update or did they get removed all together?

Edited by TBKUK

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, TBKUK! We're planning to release some new parts with spikes, you're right. But the exact release date is not determined yet. As soon as these parts will be finalized, we'll add them :)

Is it possible that a Hearse of the muscle class can be found in the waste in time for Halloween? I can build one from current parts but it be nice to have a limited Halloween pack ;)

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello, Midknightninja! It's a little bit early to talk about Haloween event now, but yes, it's pretty possible;)