Woodyrojo

Questions to the developers, Summer 2018

I had a question about the possible release of content in the future, specifically related to non-structure parts from packs. I know you said earlier that "Currently we're not planning to make the Kapkan craftable" (Something I urge if not implore you to change your stance on but that's neither here nor there) but I was wondering if the same applied to all "Pack items" such as the cabins and any similar items in future packs?

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello, LTForge! As you know, recently we have released a new "Corrida" pack and it's structual parts were added into the prestige levels of Nomads. That's what we plan to do with the structual parts from the upcoming parts. As for cabins, there are no plans to make them craftable, but they can always be purchased on the market.

Guest TSM_Venom7k

Hello!

Recently I have watched from one of the youtubers you partnered up with, The Russianbadger. In the description there was a link which allowed you to either gain 3 different weapons or a cool looking cabin when you made an account using that link. I did everything i had to and chose to gain the three weapons but for some reason I can't seem to be able to collect them.

Is this because I did it on my phone ?

Ka1deron (Posted )

TSM_Venom7k, hello! I recommend you to contact our tech. support unit and describe your problem in detail, here's the link: https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us/categories/200612042-CROSSOUT

hello, i noticed that there was several update under 100 MB this week. (i counted at least 2 of them)  yes they don't appear in the change-log after 9.95   any insight on what they changed ? where they hot-fixes ? new code package for future update ? localization update ?

im just curious since the game is nearing V 1.0  .  i think every little bits count

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello, Ymirithe! The description of those small hotfixes is usually listed just below the key changes of the last big update on our sites and forums. For example, here's the link to one of those posts: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/topic/291336-update-pc-crossout-0995/&tab=comments#comment-5154808

Question about the Kapkan minelayer. Why do the mines survive the player that layed them? All the other turrets and drones go away when the user's vehicle is destroyed.

Here's the scenario. Player A drops a mine, traps Player B. Player B destroys Player A but remains trapped.

Ka1deron (Posted )

rlets, hello! There is a number of reasons for that mechanic. Even though Kapkan is a support weapon, it performs a function which is different form other support weaponry on the battlefield. And, as you probably know, the drones are controlled by an operating module, the destruction of which destroys them as well;)
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Hello

Any plans to stop forcing players to play on EU server? is really annoying that even if i have US server selected the game puts me 90% of the time on EU.
4-5 months ago when i had US server selected and i waited 30+ seconds to find a game it would put me on EU, so to avoid EU i had to keep canceling the search, i was fine with it, but now i find a match in 2-5 seconds, sounds nice but isn't, because like i said 90% of the time is on EU server.

I have 220+ ping on EU, and is really unfair actually that i'm always stuck there, where people play with like 20 ping and i'm forced to play with 220 even when i don't want to be there and i'm telling the game to put me on a different place but it just doesnt matter, i'm always there.

I had to stop playing cannon builds, because with 220+ ping when i click it takes like 1 second to shoot, is almost impossible to play like this but i have to do it, because is that or leave the game, and i don't want to leave.

And no, is not my internet, is the distance, not everyone is from Europe i'm not even from USA, i'm really far from there, but on US server i have decent ping since is the closest to me, between 120 and 130, i can play like that, but 220 is just too much.

Just let us chose where to play (the option is right there), even if it takes longer to find matches, the "auto" option is there for a reason, the problem is that currently US = Auto. 

Ka1deron (Posted )

Heinx, hello! Currently there are no plans to limit the mathcmaker by the specific region. At the moment the process allows you to pick a priority server and in case it's not able to create a match there (due to the internet connection issues, for example) it swithces to the region which is the closest to your location.
  • Thanks 2

is there a chance the hot rod parts will ever become obtainable via prestige lvl up like the corrida parts

Ka1deron (Posted )

lord_Ripandtear, hello! It's possible, but as of now we have no plans to make these parts a part of the progression as they were initially created to be unique, so it shouldn't be expected in the nearest future.

Alright. Why noone nerf harvester yet? This thing is disgustingly and radiciously OP, specially when i meet dual harvester on 5kps.

Dont you see this guys? I dont belive you not gonna nerf this.

Ka1deron (Posted )

MoroBlizniak, hello! The harvester is indeed a very effective close range weapon, which it should be, considering it's legendary rarity. However, a number of tweaks to it is currently being discussed.
  • Sad 1

Dear Crossout Developers,
I had 3 Questions, 
1. Are you going to Release a Legendary Cabin?
2. Are you going to Release a new Heavy Cabin?
3. How to access the test server? Should we download another client or so?

Ka1deron (Posted )

Daniel_Haery, hello! 1-2). We have plans to add more cabins in Crossout and there is a number of concepts at work. right now it's a litlle bit early to talk about their specific stats (or rarity level), so I can recommend you to stay tuned to our news and devblogs for more details;) 3). The access to the test server is open only during special test events, which we will announce via the news;)

Guest Kyler Kohl

My game keeps crashing right as I’m loading into it and I have restarted my Xbox and unplugged it multiple time to try and fix the problem. I have just downladed it and I’m upset that I can’t load into my new game. Does anyone know how to fix this?i

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello, Kyler Kohl! I suggest you create a prper and detailed bug - report in this section of our forum: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/forum/105-xbox-bug-reports/

Hello ! i'd like to know.

1/ is there any surprising events before summer end ?

2/ Any planning to modify/implant weapons,hardware or movement parts before the 1st of September ?

3/ Add materials into containers ? maybe!

Thank you for reading players ideas and questions!

Best Community ever!!

Edited by BDrain

Ka1deron (Posted )

BDrain, hello! 1-2). We plan to release a new substantial update before the summer ends. I'm not sure about events during summer, but there are definetely plans for them during autumn;) 3). If your question refers to the plans to add the resources in containers, then unfortunately, there are no such plans. The resources are a very important part of Crossout's market circulation and any change like that may cause harm to the in - game economy.

Hello. First of all I would like to thank you for making such a great game with limitless creative possibilities.

I have question about the lore. 

We know that the pandemic killed and mutated a lot of humans and caused collapse of the system but...

What happened to all of the animals?

Did they also slightly mutate ?

Did hungry population hunted them all to extinction?

Are they magical and invisible now?

There are some birds in founders canion map and others. But those are super large. 

What are the development plans on this topic?

Thanks for answer and all best

- bozzarr 

Ka1deron (Posted )

bozzarr, hello and thank you for playing our game! Glad to hear that you enjoy Crossout;) You are right, Crossout as a virus had its greatest effect on humans. However, it had some effect on animals as well and we have plans to develop this aspect of the game's lore as well.

Hello Crossout developers :) , 3 questions

1 / Blue decoration like "beware bear" , " stop " , ... this who before update we could build with fragments in Engineer faction, and now are in container (but not all) . → So could we used them to fusion , to having a purple with this  blue "beware bear " one day ?  

2/ Invasion raid, (Player vs leviathan) we win copper. But could we win plastics too  ? or why no  ?

3/ I saw in normal raids, riders nomads (who are reds color) with two blue motor " Dun horse ". → Why they have got two ?
and → Could we have the same possibility ? maybe in race brawl  ?

thank you and good day, and good continuation :) 

Ka1deron (Posted )

JarJarBZH, hello! 1). Currently there are no plans to implement this kind of fusion into the game; 2). All the reawrds are being calculated with taking the market economy into account. Adding this kind of reward may lead to its devaluation on the market and therefore may harm the overall circulation. 3). The enemies in the raids have a builds that were designed specifically for this mode that's why some deviations like that may happen. Currently there are no plans to lift the limitation for one engine (in the vehicle slot).

When will the next major update be?

Any plans for upcoming updates?

Ka1deron (Posted )

flashbomb111, hello! At the moment the next update is planned to arrive in the second half of August. We also plan to share our key plans for it within our pre-patchnotes, which will be published on the site and forum some time prior to the release of the update;)

Hi Woody 

Always good to chat with you.

Question. A long time ago Mammoths got a very large NERF.  Now mammoths can be stripped in seconds and do not turn fast enough and fire power gone.

Is their ANY plans to put these back to the top of the food chain? Where they rightly belong.

The new Meta is now Harvesters that ruin every game are these going to be Nerfed?

Best Regards

Ka1deron (Posted )

Anzerwolf1, hello! After every update that influences the game's balance we keep monitoring the perfomance of the parts that received the tweaks. In case we see that the Mammoths are indeed underperfoming, the implementation of additional changes will be considered. As for the Harvesters, the possible tweaks for them are also being discussed ATM.

The ingame store

The store wont accept my card, I used it o Amazon yesterday and fine, I used it an hour ago and fine and Iv'e checked my balance, all is good. All I want to do is buy a pack?

Can any one help please

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello, dazzer1965! As you can see, all the payment methods in the Gaijin store are presented before you make a purchase. You can also consult our tech. support unit about your question, here's the link (you'll need to log in so you can make a ticket): https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us/categories/200612042-CROSSOUT

Question:

"why there aren´t any light effects, if it is dark and the headlights are on?"

:tankosmile1:

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello, Dr__GamesHD! Actually, after the support for DirectX9 has ended, we have plans to further improve the graphical aspect of Crossout and it concerns the overall lighting as well. Stay tuned to our news;)

Hello!

Is there any plans to epic frontal shotgun? I Mean we have machinegun so i guess we need shotgun now.

Ka1deron (Posted )

MoroBlizniak, hello! There are definitely plans to add more weapons into our game, but I'm not sure if the epic frontal shotgun is one of them. Also, we usually share such plans via our news and devblogs, so keep an eye out for them;)

Hey

Wanted to know by any chance that the flea market would be returning? Would be nice to have a traveling trader come on back:D

Ka1deron (Posted )

SuFFr, hello! As you know, the Flea Market allowed the players to exchange the wires for the new implemented resources. Currently, there are no plans to add new resources to Crossout, so the market shouldn't be expected to arrive in the nearest future;)

Please devs, consider looking at the aiming convergence. Something did change with the update that contained the hammerfall redisgn.

Please check if anything happened to reticule post update

Also could you return the accuracy of scorps? Make it like the big black scorpions one. Accurate but slower velocity

Ka1deron (Posted )

Thank you for bringing this up, VileCrib_3. Could you please specify what aspect of aiming do you think has an issue? As for the scorpions, currently there are no plans to change their spread as they remain to be an effective relic weapon.
  • Haha 2

I have 2 question.

1) What is the ETA for the Co-drivers rework? Any idea?

2) Is there any plans to add cabins that have built in Modules as their quirk? For Example. A cab that has a Built in Powerful radar. that is non-detector. Or It has a Weaker Built in Version of the normal Detector.

Or for example other Modules build in. Like a Cooler. Or Tormentor(Can't remember the name. I mean the module that makes Melee weapons Spin really fast. heating them up). Or even a built in Cloak that is worse then the normal cloak. So it's not OP and so there is still a reason to get a Cloak.

Ka1deron (Posted )

Eldren24484, hello! 1). At the moment there's no info regarding this rework's ETA, but it hasn't been abandoned - the work is in progress and we will share more details in our Devblogs or pre - patchnotes;) 2). This idea has been discussed a number of times within the team. Cabins like this shouldn't be expected to come in the nearest future, but it's possible that this idea will be developed on the course of development.

Hello,

Why are "wedge builds" still a feature despite it making no sense for a lighter/medium weight vehicle to be able to pick up a much heavier vehicle and kart it around like it's nothing? Is it supposed to be a game mechanic at this point? Have there ever been discussions on how to change it or discussions on it becoming a game feature?

Ka1deron (Posted )

_lollkoll_, hello! These builds shouldn't be considered a violation, because they are a part of building mechanic of Crossout. It's also worth mentioning that the mechanics of those builds are directly connected to a number of key aspects of the game (movement, building, interaction of parts etc), so the changing this mechanics will unavoidably require changes in these elements as well.

Is it possible to change my display name?

Ka1deron (Posted )

Yes, it is, flameblade61034! In order to do that you need to log in with your gaijin account on our official site, then press LMB on your nickname's icon and click "Profile". You will be directed to your profile settings where you'll be able to change your nickname;)

I have a question / suggestion about the new upcoming custom battle mode.
Can you select what items can be used in there? Afaik you guys said you could chose if hovers are allowed or not.

Can you do this for every ingame item? This would let all the "nerf XY item" people just disable that particular item and play like they want.
So we could play PVP in peace again :P

Ka1deron (Posted )

v3rgi1, hello! As you know, in the moment the custom battle mode is still a work in progress, which means that a number of its features are still being developed. But currently there are no plans to add the option you've described into the game. There is a number of reasons for that, including the complexity of technical implementation.

Hello!

Are there any plans to increase the number of stickers a player can use on a vehicle?

I think this would be cool. 

Thanks!

Ka1deron (Posted )

BlackTundrarum, hello! Yes, after the support of DirectX9 has ended, we plan to improve a number of technical and graphical aspects of Crossout - this includes increasing the number of the stickers which the players can apply to their vehicles;)
  • Like 2

Why can we not rent workbenches before the previous rental is expired? Like this weekend, Lunatic work bench rent is on sale, and although I have 6 paid rare rents remaining, I would like to buy 15 more on sale, without having to rush to craft 6 rare items. Is this a purposeful limitation? If so, would you be willing to discuss the logic behind the limitation and if willing to then please do so? Could this just be an oversight? I mean, if I have the coins and join the faction, I should be able to my sink coins into rent anytime, not just when it is empty. Hopefully this has not been asked and answered too many times. Best wishes, James

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello, James! Currently this mechanic is a part of initial workbench design. But thanks for bringing this up - at the moment there are no plans to rework it, but this point may be considered to be discussed in the future!
  • Like 2