ByiTyi

CW fragment rewards?

I played my first few CW fights. So you get scrap, but how do you get the fragments? Played about 15 games and got one fragment.

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, ByiTyi said:

I played my first few CW fights. So you get scrap, but how do you get the fragments? Played about 15 games and got one fragment.

Thats a good rate. Others play 200 matches and dont get 1.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ByiTyi said:

Lucky guy. 

2 hours ago, xXR34P3RXxi said:

Thats a good rate. Others play 200 matches and dont get 1.

Like me. 

• Upvote 1

Awww daam so it's random and rare. I thought wow that's worth 80 coins, but if you only so rarely get them it's not so much, plus the other fragments are nearly worthless. Still CW fights seem cool, much faster than normal PvP and about twice nominal rewards. I didn't get to try the leviathan mode.

Edited by ByiTyi

18 minutes ago, Seanwilliams78 said:

How many fragments are required to make the relics?

150. But the uranium is the most expensive part about rerics, which only top clans can get hold of.

26 minutes ago, ByiTyi said:

150. But the uranium is the most expensive part about rerics, which only top clans can get hold of.

I understand even more why people just buy their stuff now. lol.

2 hours ago, ByiTyi said:

Not on ps4 unfortunately :003j:. On ps4 its worth 20 coins max 10pcs. In pc value. Thats less than 10 coins.

15 hours ago, xXR34P3RXxi said:

Not on ps4 unfortunately :003j:. On ps4 its worth 20 coins max 10pcs. In pc value. Thats less than 10 coins.

Yeah on PS4 fragments go for 250-300 coins and uranium cost 20 for 10 lol its opposite 

1 hour ago, AzraelsGrace said:

Yeah on PS4 fragments go for 250-300 coins and uranium cost 20 for 10 lol its opposite 

Certainly because of higher population, way more people get fragments and proportionally less get uranium.

18 hours ago, xXR34P3RXxi said:

cause no one plays it.. easy to get into top 30 clans when there are 31...

Edited by sam93931