MemeConnoisseur

Muh hovers need a buff?!1

1. instant acceleration

2. ignores ground obstacles

3. ignores ground traction diffrences (sand,tarmac)

4. ability to strafe

5. arguebly high damage resistance due to spacing armor without worring about getting stuck in terrain

6. faster then wheeled vehichles due the ability to ignore drifting and instant change of direction

7. can disarm most weapons just hovering over peple and hitting their weapons in the process

8. ability to install weapons under carriage without sacrificing too much flexibility in the aiming department

9. can fly over acid

10. resistant to fipping

11. functions properly using only 3 of them without sacrifice

12. can turn on the spot very fast

13. almost every wapon gets enhanced just for being used on hovers

14. resistant to ramming (above ground)

15. resistant to melee (above ground)

16. resistant to spears (above ground)

17. immune to porcupines barrels (not direct hit or puddle)

18. immune to fortune mines (not direct hit)

Edited by AnonymousKoala
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 21
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, atomisten said:

i spoke against hovers many times but what you wrote here is plain dumb. at least half your points are completely wrong, sometimes to the point that the opposite is true.

list them.

• Upvote 1

They need rework or Set to legendary movement parts with 900 PS, they cant be balanced at epic Level. 

Edited by Draco_Night
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, AnonymousKoala said:

1. instant acceleration - just as with wheels and tracks they have an acceleration curve, and the difficulty of control makes up for the faster rate of acceleration.

2. ignores ground obstacles - bounces wildly on bumpy ground, falls off cliffs sometimes flipping, bumps into trees - i don't know what ground obstacles you mean.

3. ignores ground traction diffrences (sand,tarmac) - it doesn't touch the ground. why would it have traction effects from it? They do move slower over liquid though because the liquid is less firm.  Eg: running on land vs running on quick-sand.  You slow down because your feet sink in giving you less push-back.

4. ability to strafe - so do legs and meat grinders.

5. arguebly high damage resistance due to spacing armor without worring about getting stuck in terrain - EASY to knock off. try aiming for them or ramming them. Rockets, Cannon, and Melee work best.

6. faster then wheeled vehichles due the ability to ignore drifting and instant change of direction - change of direction is NOT instant. there is no emergency brake, and momentum stays in effect. it is much more like negotiating a new orbit instead of actually just "Push this way go this way" like spider legs.

7. can disarm most weapons just hovering over peple and hitting their weapons in the process - Try protecting your weapons better, keeping your distance, moving, or using weapons that aren't white.

8. ability to install weapons under carriage without sacrificing too much flexibility in the aiming department - Same with legs.

9. can fly over acid - Um... yeah! of course they can. not very fast because they provide less of a solid push but they can. do you think helicopters or planes avoid bodies of liquid and fly around them?

10. resistant to fipping - Resistant, not impossible.  far from impossible.

11. functions properly using only 3 of them without sacrifice - sacrifice is the same as if you use 3 wheels on your car instead of four: Response, balance, "Spare Tire" etc.

12. can turn on the spot very fast - Turn, yes. Turn precisely to aim at exactly what you want with a machine gun needle, no. turn fast? depends on your roation momentum.

13. almost every wapon gets enhanced just for being used on hovers - is that so? someone point me to the doc that says so.

14. resistant to ramming (above ground) - no, they are still in a ramming height.  They just don't get PUSHED as easy. they take the ram damage and often pop up and over or get flipped.

15. resistant to melee (above ground) - your melee is too low.

16. resistant to spears (above ground) - see above.

17. immune to porcupines barrels (not direct hit or puddle) - And a small low car is immune to high shots. it's a trade.

18. immune to fatune mines (not direct hit)  - a spider can walk over mines without tripping them if the feet don't hit. 

Ok, there is your list with response.
I highly suggest you save up for hovers and see what they are really like.
Don't tell me you have/use hovers.  you don't. If you did then you wouldn't of been so horribly wrong in your statements.

EDIT:
can you give clarification?
Do you mean they need a boost buff? or a nurf buffer?

Edited by WaxyChicken
  • Upvote 8

he says true.
Someday it will be changed, I think.
They are not so stupid as that.

(I hope so, if not, everyone will play hovers or stop playing this game)

Edited by JeanJean3556
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Almost every weapon gets enhanced on hovers...

bro there’s literally a handful of weapons that work on hovers... 

cricket

hurricane

retcher 

spike 

and some smgs I I guess?

and hammerfalls? stupid tho not to mention almost every other one of ur reasons to are wrong... 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

Since some people can't tell...his post was sarcasm.

Hovers really do disrupt the flow of the game, and do offer distinct advantages. Thankfully, most hover players are complete and utter garbage, and I enjoy killing them and making them rage. :)

His post was probably sarcasm and/or tried to be funny but miserably failed.

Hovers are to strong for an epic movement part, but you dont have many options to balance them, one is made them a legendary part or they must rework them, like an actual Hovercraft in RL.

6 hours ago, WaxyChicken said:

Ok, there is your list with response.
I highly suggest you save up for hovers and see what they are really like.
Don't tell me you have/use hovers.  you don't. If you did then you wouldn't of been so horribly wrong in your statements.

EDIT:
can you give clarification?
Do you mean they need a boost buff? or a nurf buffer?

1. that ability includes instant strafing and turning on the spot while moving. is the only movement part that allows it and its broken.

2. small rocks, scenary cars.

4. my point is that while doing it your not a giant slow brick, (like legs and screws)

5. wont work becouse it will just bounce off like always. and harpoon isnt a solution due the fact thet hovers can easly spin up around you while grabbed and flip you over.

6. that momentum is and advantage in fact, keeps you from having to (keep pushing) while fighting back.

7. this is not a valid arguement, that ability is simply broken becouse none of the others allows such advantage, and to fight hovers your weapons must be above cabin otherwise he will just float above you and you cant hit him.

8.  the legs are in the way.

9. is a distinct advantage, saying "but they arent as fast thou" isnt a valid arguement.

10.  same as above

11. no, becouse 3 wheels build  have lower traction and flip easly.

12. is a distinct advantage, saying "but they arent very precise thou" isnt a valid arguement.

13. observable reality. you dont have to taste **** to know its bad.

14. no, becouse they will just bounce off.

15.  it has to be, otherwise it would get shot off. (let me make a melee to only be effective against hovers, just using melee against hovers is suicidal and moronic)

16. see above-

17. your point is stupid, immunity vs chance of survival.

18. same as above

• Confused 2

5 hours ago, regan123456 said:

Almost every weapon gets enhanced on hovers...

bro there’s literally a handful of weapons that work on hovers... 

cricket

hurricane

retcher 

spike 

and some smgs I I guess?

and hammerfalls? stupid tho not to mention almost every other one of ur reasons to are wrong... 

list them.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

In my opinion, the Hovers now has a little bit more speed then it neccesary. If the devs consider to make ti slower (just a bit), and give more Durability to them, it's would be great!
(As you can see guys, the hovers are fragile like a glass and moveing like a strong wind)

12 hours ago, AnonymousKoala said:

1. instant acceleration

4. ability to strafe

5. arguebly high damage resistance due to spacing armor without worring about getting stuck in terrain

6. faster then wheeled vehichles due the ability to ignore drifting and instant change of direction

7. can disarm most weapons just hovering over peple and hitting their weapons in the process

8. ability to install weapons under carriage without sacrificing too much flexibility in the aiming department

9. can fly over acid

10. resistant to fipping

18. immune to fatune mines (not direct hit)

Wow, those are some terrible stats. Might as well use the starter wheels

Edited by Proskilz

This guy has 0 understanding of hovers.

1. instant acceleration - WRONG!

2. ignores ground obstacles - WRONG!

3. ignores ground traction diffrences (sand,tarmac) - Try to fly on steap hills I dare You!

4. ability to strafe -  Mechanical legs and Meat grinders can do the same.

5. arguebly high damage resistance due to spacing armor without worring about getting stuck in terrain - Only against Blast damage such as canons.

6. faster then wheeled vehichles due the ability to ignore drifting and instant change of direction - I dare You try it now after wheeled builds fix. There is no such thing as instant with hovers anymore when was the last time You played the game?

7. can disarm most weapons just hovering over peple and hitting their weapons in the process - Yes, but they recieve damage too, don't mix it please. Often that damage what Hover recieve by doing this will drop hover down on the ground, often enough frame gets destroyed in contact, even without having anything explosive.

8. ability to install weapons under carriage without sacrificing too much flexibility in the aiming department - what do You mean by this?

9. can fly over acid - Finally You got 1 correct.

10. resistant to fipping - NOT if You loose hovers. and even if you have all the hovers they can flip only will get back after few seconds.

11. functions properly using only 3 of them without sacrifice - yeah sure many people use this.

12. can turn on the spot very fast - Legs can faster.

13. almost every wapon gets enhanced just for being used on hovers - I'd say about half.

14. resistant to ramming (above ground) - NOT

15. resistant to melee (above ground) - NOT

16. resistant to spears (above ground) - NOT

17. immune to porcupines barrels (not direct hit or puddle) - NOT

18. immune to fatune mines (not direct hit) - NOT

Please play hovers for at least a month before making such posts.

Edited by KaSH_
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 7

Sans coups très rapides, un bon conducteur d'aéroglisseur est intouchable à distance.
son mouvement est trop rapide. Il a le temps de voir arriver le projectile (lent) et d'esquiver grâce à une accélération instantanée.

L'inversion est impossible. Ce qui est déjà beaucoup trop puissant dans le jeu.

Il casse des armes en passant ...

La terre n'est pas prise en compte. (ne jamais ralentir)

Seules les personnes qui jouent en overcraft ne sont pas d'accord avec ça. Parce qu'ils sont très heureux de gagner très facilement et qu'ils croient "simplement" très fort.

S'il y a tellement d'aéroglisseurs impliqués ... ce n'est pas pour rien.
Il ne sert à rien de discuter avec ces joueurs. Ils ne disent pas la vérité pour protéger ce qui les fait gagner ...

Quand 80% des joueurs sont des aéroglisseurs, il n'y aura pas de nouveau joueur pendant un moment ... les développeurs comprendront.

Look ... they compare the legs to a hovercraft ... That's stupid ...

Do not worry. It will be changed sooner or later. The simple advice of the opportunists who play the hovercraft will not be enough. Their arguments are ridiculous. The images of the games will have to modify it.

Hold on.

On the other hand, thanks to the hovercraft players for not crying when they are insulted by a whole team .... You break the game ... please assume your choice ....

Edited by JeanJean3556
  • Confused 7
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, JeanJean3556 said:

Sans coups très rapides, un bon conducteur d'aéroglisseur est intouchable à distance.
son mouvement est trop rapide. Il a le temps de voir arriver le projectile (lent) et d'esquiver grâce à une accélération instantanée.

L'inversion est impossible. Ce qui est déjà beaucoup trop puissant dans le jeu.

Il casse des armes en passant ...

La terre n'est pas prise en compte. (ne jamais ralentir)

Seules les personnes qui jouent en overcraft ne sont pas d'accord avec ça. Parce qu'ils sont très heureux de gagner très facilement et qu'ils croient "simplement" très fort.

S'il y a tellement d'aéroglisseurs impliqués ... ce n'est pas pour rien.
Il ne sert à rien de discuter avec ces joueurs. Ils ne disent pas la vérité pour protéger ce qui les fait gagner ...

Quand 80% des joueurs sont des aéroglisseurs, il n'y aura pas de nouveau joueur pendant un moment ... les développeurs comprendront.

Look ... they compare the legs to a hovercraft ... That's stupid ...

Do not worry. It will be changed sooner or later. The simple advice of the opportunists who play the hovercraft will not be enough. Their arguments are ridiculous. The images of the games will have to modify it.

Hold on.

On the other hand, thanks to the hovercraft players for not crying when they are insulted by a whole team .... You break the game ... please assume your choice ....

have You even played hovers like ever? I play both and I can assure that wheeled builds are much easier to use and can get just as easy the same or even better results.

Most people who are complaining about hover builds have never used them or tried and failed.

EDIT: When You can explain to Me why in clan wars most people use tank builds instead of hovers You won't have to write such nonsense.

Edited by KaSH_
  • Upvote 4

GuiltyConscience
GuiltyConscience gave JeanJean3556 a warning for this post
Reason: Warning Only · Points: 0 ·

Vous n'aidez pas! Arrête de dire ça. Vous défendez votre mode de jeu. C'est tout!
Vous refusez d'admettre que les hovercrafts sont trop avantageux ...

Tu n'es pas honnête ...

Edited by JeanJean3556

2 minutes ago, JeanJean3556 said:

You do not help! Stop saying that. You defend your game mode. That's it!
You refuse to admit that hovercrafts are too advantageous ...

You are not honest ...

And You don't understand what You are talking about.

• Upvote 6

Si l'aéroglisseur n'est pas un OP, dis-moi pourquoi tout le monde le joue ...

"juste parce que nous aimons l'idée" <--- s'il vous plaît ne dites pas cela. Ce serait vraiment ridicule et tu perdrais toute crédibilité

Comme pour tous les jeux, il y a quelque chose qui ne va pas. Comme sur tous les jeux, les opportunistes en profitent pour tuer le match.
Comme sur tous les jeux, ils disent n'importe quoi pour défendre l'indéfendable.

Il sera changé tôt ou tard, j'en suis sûr et certains.

How to hit a hovercraft at 500 meters with medium speed projectiles?

I'm listening to you !

(I'm talking about a hovercraft playing properly)

Edited by JeanJean3556

12 minutes ago, xCrossFaith_ said:

Look man, I will be totally honest here, hovers have a mobility advantage over all the other movement parts, yes, but that's pretty much it

1. instant acceleration

4. ability to strafe

9. can fly over acid

10. resistant to fipping

18. immune to fortune mines (not direct hit)

again.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1