MemeConnoisseur

Muh hovers need a buff?!1

4 minutes ago, xCrossFaith_ said:

You want to REALLY know why? The answer is not what you'll be expecting, but you need to remember something form the past (Btw the "I like the idea" well.. I build my vehicles focusing on aesthethic, and as I said, I like sci-fi, so I'll use them even they were the worst movement part, I've been using mech legs since they were introduced for instance :3) 

And "everyone" hmm... Don't know what PS you play in but between 3 and 8kPS which is where I play the most, the majority of matches have more wheeled or tracked buidls than hovers overall, hovers may be the only ones standing at the end, but I'll explain you why: 

As said above, I use hovers, so I have more experience with them than you, so I know way better how the thing is going with that, that's a fact and you'll agree with me that it would be kinda hypocritical if you negate this, it would be like if I talk about Mandrakes never having used them... 

Now let's reroll back a few months, exactly to where the Sideckik drone madness started,  do you know why there were so many of them in matches? 

BECAUSE NO ONE WAS xxxx SHOOTING THEM

And do you know why you still see a lot of hovers? Exactly for the same reason,  Sometimes I stood still, in a position good enough to be shot, with 3 enemies close, and guess what, they ignored me and focused on other members of my team or even bots

Most players on this game are TERRIBLE at prioritizing targets, but you can trust me, you'll be a lot better when you get that, matches will be easier for both, you and your team

thank you for stating that hovers are high priority targets, (i wonder why)

Again, you dont have to taste sh**t to know its bad, Right?

• Upvote 1

Ok, as I understand it ... It's just because we're stupid ...

Everything is explained.

Come on, I stop talking. You are just a photocopy of opportunists from other games. You say anything and take your simple game time as irrefutable proof.

I already spend too much time trying to understand or make understand ...

I stop .. You're right. You're just too strong for us and we're too stupid.

I wish you a good day the geniuses.

When it will change ... you will hear my laughter in your sleep ^^

• Confused 2

I am not english. I do not understand everything you say (even with Google translation ...) But I think I understand the most important ... We are Aces and you a pgm. That I understood it no worries.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, xCrossFaith_ said:

1. that ability includes instant strafing and turning on the spot while moving. is the only movement part that allows it and its broken.

2. small rocks, scenary cars.

4. my point is that while doing it your not a giant slow brick, (like legs and screws)

5. wont work becouse it will just bounce off like always. and harpoon isnt a solution due the fact thet hovers can easly spin up around you while grabbed and flip you over.

6. that momentum is and advantage in fact, keeps you from having to (keep pushing) while fighting back.

7. this is not a valid arguement, that ability is simply broken becouse none of the others allows such advantage, and to fight hovers your weapons must be above cabin otherwise he will just float above you and you cant hit him.

8.  the legs are in the way.

9. is a distinct advantage, saying "but they arent as fast thou" isnt a valid arguement.

10.  same as above

11. no, becouse 3 wheels build  have lower traction and flip easly.

12. is a distinct advantage, saying "but they arent very precise thou" isnt a valid arguement.

13. observable reality. you dont have to taste **** to know its bad.

14. no, becouse they will just bounce off.

15.  it has to be, otherwise it would get shot off. (let me make a melee to only be effective against hovers, just using melee against hovers is suicidal and moronic)

16. see above-

17. your point is stupid, immunity vs chance of survival.

18. same as above

Again, just a copy (of somebody elses comment, search for that) but works fine anyaways, i wont spend too much time with stupid.

Edited by AnonymousKoala

Look how salty all these people are who cant fly lol Lol, can’t wait to go on xbox tonight and ruin some more cry baby’s on my hovers man up move on. Or how about you use hovers and join us??? Use ur brain u N00bs

Edited by regan123456
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

to adapt or die? It's an admission?
adapt = play hovers ...

And look at the comment of regan. It is typically the kind of person who ruins the game ... And when he kills a player ... he honks ... To taunt ....

The game is filled with these people.

You play things OP only. Narge people like children. And it's impossible to make you understand things ...

There is only to hope the devs react to the advent to see 80% of the players in hovers ... and to have the wheels ruled out because unused ...

(and that insults the people of Aces ... total insolence)

• Upvote 1

Okay, so after there has been so many people crying about hovers once again, I'll correct these points myself as well.

1. instant acceleration, - thats just plain wrong, hovers dont accellerate instantly, they suffer from the same mass and momentum drawbacks as every other vehicle 

2. ignores ground obstacles - absolutely and plain wrong. you have already proven in other responses you havent played hovers, but just reading your 2nd point already proved it. since the previous nerfs to hovers, the height decrease, hovers run into almost everything in the game. even the cars on old town if you have nothing below frame level. the spaced armor you complained about in a later point even makes that effect worse. if you move very slow, yes you can still fly over them, but if you come in at medium or full sped you will just at the very least hit them and spin arround. Only if you got lucky it will have also bounced you up and got you over it after you lost a lot of speed and ofc now you are spinning arround.

3. ignores ground traction diffrences (sand,tarmac) - oh wow a point that makes somewhat sense.

4. ability to strafe - people have already stated it and you have just put it down. YES meatgrinders and legs can also strafe, there is nothing to cry about that they are mor clunky. they have to be, they are the medium/heavy counterparts to hovers and they have about 6 times the durability of 1 hover. they HAVE to be slower. Also as with all mobility parts, adding more of them reduces acceleration. Adding a 5th or more legs or hadding 3 or more meatgrinders isnt a big deal to most of these builds. Adding a 5th hover on the other hand already makes it super sluggish. You would know that if you ever played with it. So you are pretty much forced to use at most 4 hovers if you want to stay reasonably mobile enough to use the advantages of beeing mobile. 

5. arguebly high damage resistance due to spacing armor without worring about getting stuck in terrain  - WRONG! this point is so wrong, it completly makes your post laughable in itself. there is so many maps that are littered with traps for hovers to run into, that constantly spin you arround etc. "worrying about getting stuck in terrain" is just so backwards, you have no idea. high damage resistance? such bs, that only works against explosive damage. any mg, minigun, and so on rip those little lunatic, fire starter and deco pieces apart in no time. hovers have extremely low cabin hp, thats why they space out armor to absorb certain damage. And as soon as that little maxiumum of like 200 armor fails, they get to the hover and if just 1 of the 4 is taken out, most builds become useless or at least almost completly immobile. 

6. faster then wheeled vehichles due the ability to ignore drifting and instant change of direction - wrong, hovers have momentum as well, you cant instantly change direction. any input to change direction takes a long time to translate into actual change of direction. again, if you would have ever used them, you would know. but worse than that is your point about "faster than wheeled vehicles". Hovers are capped at 85kph. While quantum has 90kph top speed, but cerberus, werewolf and tusk even have 100kph top speed. light wheeled vehicles, especially those melee/lance builds can easily catch hovers, cause they are just plain faster and can turn corners much faster, since they dont have to worry about momentum as much as hovers.

7. can disarm most weapons just hovering over peple and hitting their weapons in the process - so? are you saying a weak little hover can just go in close to you 15m infront of you and disarm you so easy without you completly taking him out? Well, then maybe you are the issue not the height of hovers. they have already come down a lot. just armor your weapons better and dont get taken out in close range to a fragile vehicle. 

8. ability to install weapons under carriage without sacrificing too much flexibility in the aiming department - that even counters out your own point 7. so they fly so high that they can shoot onto you from above? that means for you, they fly high enough that mounting weapons below isnt an advantage as they are clearly visible. also you completly ignored the fact that hovers fly so low now, that if you mount things below frame level, especially even weapons, that this brings them even closer to the ground. this in return spins out hovers constantly on bad terrain even worse than without having anything mounted under carriage, where that still is an issue. sure they dont have wheels or legs on the side they have to shoot past, but mounting anything below is a huge disadvantage, which is why you see next to noone ever doing it.

9. can fly over acid - wow a correct point, these are rare arround here

10. resistant to fipping - somewhat true, but ofc that comes to price of beeing extremely fragile. lose 1 or 2 hovers, and this "advantage" is completly gone as you are most likely gonna be sitting on the floor flapping like a fish on land.

11. functions properly using only 3 of them without sacrifice - apart from the sacrafice of losing acceleration, since you have less hover thrust. yes, that is actually a thing. in an earlier point i mentioned how having more hovers sacrifices more engine power as with any mother mobility part, but on hovers, theres another stat called hover thrust. having only 3 hovers, slightly reduces acceleration makes it much harder to climb steep hills like on power plant. and thats not it, having only 3 hovers means that as soon as you lose one, you are out of the game. while losing 1 hover on a 4 hover vehicle still lets you navigate somewhat, beeing reduced to 2, takes you out of combat, you wont be able to stear or navigate anywhere. back to the flapping fish on land.

12. can turn on the spot very fast - have you ever seen the turn speed of legs? Its nuts. And they dont suffer from momentum as much as hovers do. legs turn faster. 

13. almost every wapon gets enhanced just for being used on hovers - i wouldnt say the weapon gets enhanced, but of course there is and has to be differences. most of these is that a lot of weapons suffer due to low durability. So having high mobility can counter the durability downside, as they become harder to hit. best example here are probably retcher and crickets, that are extremly fragile, but have very high damage potential. thats the reasons to actually use hovers tho to make these weapons remotely worthwhile. its the sacrifice of beeing very fragile to have high damage potential. 

14. resistant to ramming (above ground) - absolutely wrong, you cant even fly over teammates anymore. everyone trying to go past or under you just completly ramms you out of the way. when have you played the game last time? 4 months ago?

15. resistant to melee (above ground) - same as last point + pretty much any dual harvester build puts the 2nd harvester above the other on and not on the back of their vehicle (duh) these harvesters are easily on frame level of hovers and if you ever played a hover (which CLEARLY you have not) youd know how easy a harvester built takes out a frame in a fraction of a second when getting close to you. and as I have described, light builds have higher top speed as hovers, they can AND WILL catch a hover, unless you somehow manage to outmanouver them, which isnt easy, as with the momentum you cant fake turns like a wheeled vehicle can. 

16. resistant to spears (above ground) - every lance build I have seen users lances stacked above eachother and not stacked in a row at (wheeled-) frame level. in other words, any lance just 2 blocks over frame level, hits a hover. i tried to play a 7.5k ps hover build yesterday and arround that ps, theres a an abundance of lance builds, as i had to find out. I got lanced like 8 times during the evening. and again, hovers are extremly fragile. even if just 1 spear takes out a hover or even the frame you are dead, but if it hits your cabin, you are dead in just 2-3 spears. hovers have about a 3rd of the hitpoints of similar ps wheeled vehicles! a 9-10k ps hover only has arround 1k-ish HP while wheeled vehicles in the same matchmaking, so 11-12k ps have 3.6k. go lower in ps and that difference becomes even more appaling. arround 6k ps youll only have about 600 durabilty on a hover if you have high fire power, while wheeled vehicles can easily stack about 2k without sacrifices apart from acceleration.

17. immune to porcupines barrels (not direct hit or puddle) - sure, if they are laying on the floor still. but a wheeled vehicle can also avoid a stationary porcupine mine. if the porcupines just get launced tho, they flip and jump arround a lot, easily hitting hovers too, as once again, hovers got nerfed hard in their flying height, and even porcupines and especially whats even worse, is TOWs, can now hit them absolutely no problem. if a porcupine isnt laying flat on the floor, but actually standing upright, its tall enough to explode on a hover. also as ive mentioned tows, they actually became really annoying, as they hit on frame level now and can take out either the frame or a hover in a single shot. 

18. immune to fortune mines (not direct hit) - even less correct than the porcupines, but I think we already established, that you havent played hovers or even the game in a couple of months. fortunes got buffed like 2 months?! ago and fly much faster now, that also makes them bounce very far. sure you can miss a hover build by shooting under them, but so can you miss a wheeled vehicle by shooting over them. most of the time however they will bounce into the hovers as they are not some stationary object laying on the ground, but rather fast projectiles bouncing all over the place. and yes I just last week used tripple fortunes myself. I wanted to only try them out and then resell them and so I did. unlucky for me that I sold them on thrusday for 2,6k each while on friday they brought out that terrible coin sale and raised the fortune prrice to 3k, so i effectively lost a potential of 1.2k coins, but thats another topic. however, fortunes is also one of those weapons that doesnt become better on a hover, because they carry the speed of your vehicle. while that also lets you shoot further or shorter according to you momentum forward or backwards, they also carry the strafing momentum, rendering them near impossible to hit anything while you are strafing. 

This should be long and clear enough, even for someone that hasnt played the game in months and has never touched hovers. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

Que veux-tu savoir sur mes builds?

Je joue un peu de mods (merci ps vers le bas ... merci politique anticoncurrentielle)

Fusil à pompe, fusils, canon, corps du corps. Mon préféré étant la longue distance (réalisme)

Je ne sais vraiment pas ce que tu veux savoir. La question n'est pas la construction de personnes mais l'incroyable efficacité de la stationnaire ...

Les trajectoires que les planeurs peuvent prendre sont totalement imprévisibles. C'est ça qui fait très difficile à toucher ... Ça fait longtemps ... Ça fait tout massacrer, tout le temps. (quand il joue correctement)

Vous êtes pas d'accord quand je dis un vol stationnaire peut esquiver tous les projectiles (sauf très rapide) et se déplacer plus vite que les roues?

Une roue ne peut pas se déplacer vers la droite ou vers la gauche si elle est devant vous. Il faut avancer ou reculer avant de commencer à tourner ... rester en ligne de mire 3x plus long ....x4 x5 if you are in the sand ... When the terrain goes up ... Juste cela, ça devrait faire réagir. Je ne comprends pas tout le point de vue

(cette traduction google ... tu me dis si nous comprenons ce que j'essaie de dire s'il te plait)

Edited by JeanJean3556

auto-canon

Pas de juge ou autre ...

Alors, je t'écoute ... Comment battre un vol stationnaire en 1v1 sans une rotation rapide des armes?

Edited by JeanJean3556

tu ne me comprends pas ... seulement quand ça te va je pense ...

My english is very bad. But u can understand if u want.

Edited by JeanJean3556
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JeanJean3556 said:

How to hit a hovercraft at 500 meters with medium speed projectiles?

I'm listening to you !

(I'm talking about a hovercraft playing properly)

well if you're going to use medium speed projectiles at extra long distance why not also make a tank for race mode, or a build composed of nothing but fuel barrels. because what you're suggesting is just about as useful as those things. use the weapon properly in the first place and you might have room to complain. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Azrael_Bane said:

well if you're going to use medium speed projectiles at extra long distance why not also make a tank for race mode, or a build composed of nothing but fuel barrels. because what you're suggesting is just about as useful as those things. use the weapon properly in the first place and you might have room to complain. 

we are talking about cannons, what is out of "properly" in this one?

9 minutes ago, Azrael_Bane said:

Eh bien, si vous allez utiliser des projectiles à moyenne vitesse à très longue distance, pourquoi ne pas aussi faire un réservoir pour le mode course, ou une construction composée uniquement de fûts de carburant. parce que ce que vous suggérez est à peu près aussi utile que ces choses. utiliser l'arme correctement en premier lieu et vous pourriez avoir la place de se plaindre. 

give me the name of a long-range weapon that is not a "medium-speed projectile" or a cannon please

That's what I say ... Without being very close OR at medium distance WITH fast shots AND fast rotation ... the steering wheel will evade 70% of shots very easily.

Devs,

Please revert hovers to their original state when introduced for one day, so we can have flying sideways Skyrim logos with auto-charging Tsunamis again, and put OP (along with anyone else with overly dramatic complaints about hovers) in matches only with users of 8 or more hovers. Nothing like a good hazing to impart perspective.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, xCrossFaith_ said:

Les canons utilisent correctement = milieu de gamme, le tsunami est le seul que je trouve cohérent pour de plus longues distances 

(Mon point est confirmé à nouveau, 90% des plaintes hover indiquent les utilisateurs de Canon lmao)

False! you convince yourself. But its false

Edited by JeanJean3556

2 minutes ago, PickleRiiiiick said:

Devs,

S'il vous plaît revenir à leur état d'origine lors de l'introduction pour un jour, donc nous pouvons avoir des logos Skyrim latéraux avec auto-charge Tsunamis à nouveau, et mettre OP (avec quelqu'un d'autre avec des plaintes trop dramatiques sur les volants) dans les matchs avec les utilisateurs de 8 ou plus volants. Rien de tel qu'un bon bizutage pour donner une perspective.

The change was not big enough ... That's why people keep shouting.

When this change was made, people would say, "It's because there are too many"

Now that the maximum number goes to 4 .. People realize that it was not only the maximum number that was problematic ....

• Confused 2

Like how nobody argued that the issue isn't as much hovers as it is min maxers need to be labotomized so we stop seeing extreme glass cannons and they are forced to build a thoughtfully athletically pleasing build like we see more among wheels. 

Yes I have a pve based sideways hover but it gets flat out glory stomped in pvp cause I didn't sacrifice 99% of my armor to hurricanes crickets retchers I focused on maxing out bullet spam to dispatch weapons and on coming missles

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JeanJean3556 said:

give me the name of a long-range weapon that is not a "medium-speed projectile" or a cannon please

That's what I say ... Without being very close OR at medium distance WITH fast shots AND fast rotation ... the steering wheel will evade 70% of shots very easily.

cricket,whirlwind,cyclone,reaper,scorpion,spike. what's your point? hovers get bombed on all day by those at long range and don't seem to cry about it. :lol:

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, PSchnyder said:

Like how nobody argued that the issue isn't as much hovers as it is min maxers need to be labotomized so we stop seeing extreme glass cannons and they are forced to build a thoughtfully athletically pleasing build like we see more among wheels. 

Yes I have a pve based sideways hover but it gets flat out glory stomped in pvp cause I didn't sacrifice 99% of my armor to hurricanes crickets retchers I focused on maxing out bullet spam to dispatch weapons and on coming missles

Can confirm, I've seen this man's hover. 

Mine does something very similar. Remember pschnyder? When I murdered you in the bedlam?

Edited by Afrozionist
  • Haha 1

Il y a 11 minutes, Azrael_Bane a dit:

cricket, tourbillon, cyclone, moissonneuse, scorpion, épi. à quoi veux-tu en venir? Les aéroglisseurs se bombardent toute la journée par ceux qui sont à portée prolongée et ne sont pas pleurer à ce sujet. : lol:

Désolé mais vous n'avez pas compris. en réalité je demande le nom d'une carabine très longue distance et withe projectiles très rapides .... vous auriez compris si vous aviez read un peu à ce sujet

Edited by JeanJean3556

2 hours ago, JeanJean3556 said:

1 hour ago, JeanJean3556 said:

Désolé mais vous n'avez pas compris. 

no, I gave you exactly what you asked for. maybe you don't understand what you're asking? 

in any case hovers aren't a problem if you use the right weapons or use your current weapons properly. as a cannon user unless you have a true heavy tank build that can take serious damage and keep smiling you should be coordinating with your teammates, getting them to distract while you take a shot at a bulk of parts. don't camp at the back of the map when you don't have the right weapon for it, stay with your team and keep your weapon at optimal range.

• Confused 1

Here you go. a complete list of your list that "Corrected" my list which corrected your list. i correct your list. again.

1. instant acceleration
   - just as with wheels and tracks they have an acceleration curve, and the difficulty of control makes up for the faster rate of acceleration.
   - that ability includes instant strafing and turning on the spot while moving. is the only movement part that allows it and its broken.
   - if your car doesn't move when you push on the gas then your car is too heavy.

2. ignores ground obstacles
   - bounces wildly on bumpy ground, falls off cliffs sometimes flipping, bumps into trees - i don't know what ground obstacles you mean.
   - small rocks, scenery cars.
   - no, these make it bounce too, screwing up aim and changing your course.

3. ignores ground traction differences (sand,tarmac)
   - it doesn't touch the ground. why would it have traction effects from it? They do move slower over liquid though because the liquid is less firm.  Eg: running on land vs running on quick-sand.  You slow down because your feet sink in giving you less push-back.
   - (appears to of accepted this answer.  So again, look at number 2.)

4. ability to strafe
   - so do legs and meat grinders.
   - my point is that while doing it your not a giant slow brick, (like legs and screws)
   - if you think legs and screws always make your vehicle a slow brick then you are building wrong.

5. arguably high damage resistance due to spacing armor without worrying about getting stuck in terrain
   - EASY to knock off. try aiming for them or ramming them. Rockets, Cannon, and Melee work best.
   - wont work because it will just bounce off like always. and harpoon isn't a solution due the fact that hovers can easily spin up around you while grabbed and flip you over.
   - Harpoon fail: then your car has less mass than the hover.  "Won't Work": then you haven't learned basic skills.

6. faster then wheeled vehicles due the ability to ignore drifting and instant change of direction
   - change of direction is NOT instant. there is no emergency brake, and momentum stays in effect. it is much more like negotiating a new orbit instead of actually just "Push this way go this way" like spider legs.
   - that momentum is and advantage in fact, keeps you from having to (keep pushing) while fighting back.
   - Either it instantly changes direction or it has a momentum factor. Not both. Which are you complaining about?

7. can disarm most weapons just hovering over people and hitting their weapons in the process
   - Try protecting your weapons better, keeping your distance, moving, or using weapons that aren't white.
   -  this is not a valid argument, that ability is simply broken because none of the others allows such advantage, and to fight hovers your weapons must be above cabin otherwise he will just float above you and you cant hit him.
   - it is not possible to just hover your hover over a vehicle and to keep up with it's movements.  If you're arguing that your weapons can't aim up then A) you don't place your weapons well or B) you should use different weapons that can aim up for better range.

8. ability to install weapons under carriage without sacrificing too much flexibility in the aiming department
   - Same with legs.
   - the legs are in the way.
   - um... no. just no.  get some legs. or test drive "Nuclear PwrPlant" from the  exhibition. it has 3 large cannons UNDER its carriage.  Legs aren't in the way. Or better yet:
     here's a vid with  bottom weapons on legs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdEMLLTjXDI
     Here's a vid with weapons on the bottom of a screw build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn0HvQ4E8MQ (Time: 10:00)

9. can fly over acid
   - Um... yeah! of course they can. not very fast because they provide less of a solid push but they can. do you think helicopters or planes avoid bodies of liquid and fly around them?
   - is a distinct advantage, saying "but they aren't as fast thou" isn't a valid argument.
   - while flying over the acid on that map they are a sitting duck out in the open and slow moving. If you think that's good then it's no wonder you die so much.

10. resistant to fipping
   - Resistant, not impossible.  far from impossible.
   - same as above ( " is a distinct advantage, saying "but they aren't as fast thou" isn't a valid argument. )
   - so... huh? what does speed or movement have to do with them when they are flipped? when they are flipped they CAN NOT move and are on the ground.

11. functions properly using only 3 of them without sacrifice
    - sacrifice is the same as if you use 3 wheels on your car instead of four: Response, balance, "Spare Tire" etc.
    - no, because 3 wheels build  have lower traction and flip easily.
    - 3 hovers flips easier, have reduced response, and have no "Spare Tire" if one is shot off.  so what you mean by "No" beats me.

12. can turn on the spot very fast
    - Turn, yes. Turn precisely to aim at exactly what you want with a machine gun needle, no. turn fast? depends on your rotation momentum.
    - is a distinct advantage, saying "but they aren't very precise thou" isn't a valid argument.
    - oh.. so it's ok when you try to just turn and you end up spinning in place?  big advantage when you're trying to shoot that guy ramming you? you have odd tactics.

13. almost every weapon gets enhanced just for being used on hovers
    - is that so? someone point me to the doc that says so.
    - observable reality. you don't have to taste poo to know its bad.
    - you are mistaking poo as chocolate pudding.  Please, take a taste.

14. resistant to ramming (above ground)
    - no, they are still in a ramming height.  They just don't get PUSHED as easy. they take the ram damage and often pop up and over or get flipped.
    - no, because they will just bounce off.
    - yes they bounce off.  AFTER taking the impact/melee damage.  You just can't shove your hatchet between their wheels and push. but you can stab and inflict melee damage.

15. resistant to melee (above ground)
    - your melee is too low.
     - it has to be, otherwise it would get shot off. (let me make a melee to only be effective against hovers, just using melee against hovers is suicidal and moronic)
    - if all your melees are low then you never used a goblin shotgun (which also does melee damage) and you use spears and lances wrong.

16. resistant to spears (above ground)
    - see above.
    - See above.
    - um, no, you see above. again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHoUcvJYlOY

17. immune to porcupines barrels (not direct hit or puddle)
    - And a small low car is immune to high shots. it's a trade.
    - your point is stupid, immunity vs chance of survival.
    - if you sling a porcupine barrel to impact a hover, it will blow up on the hover and do damage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8-fkmZKxmk

18. immune to fatune mines (not direct hit)
   - a spider can walk over mines without tripping them if the feet don't hit.  
   - Same as above ( immune!)
   - the KapKan mines work great on hovers. the right weapons for the right job.

You're not complaining that hovers are invincible and no one can kill them.
you are complaining that YOU can't kill them.
to avoid hovers build with a lower power-score.

In your game go to Exhibition.
Click on a hover.
click "Test Drive"
maybe then you'll stop making a fool of your self.

PS: eye kan't cpell.  i know i can't.  but GOOD GOD MAN!!! use a spell checker at least once in your posts!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

We are very far from having a competitive game: /

And these are the faults of people of bad faith like you:

I stop talking. And i come and post a little message on the forum when the devs have to modify the hovercrafts. This day is inevitable. You are not aware of it because you are blinded by the illusion of being strong ... In Nomine Patris, and Filii, and Spiritus Sancti. Amen. x'D

Good game to you.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1