Vigrek

Re-Working Fusion

Fusion could be greatly improved upon by allowing the player to choose how they fuse it. 

Examples

Attack boost - fuse with weapon of same kind/rarity or ammo pack
Duration boost - fuse with cooler or radiator
Speed/Durability boost - fuse with boosters or wheels
Distance boost - fuse with radar or scope

Allow fusion stacking, limited to a certain amount of times the item can be fused, and each stack would increase the PS by a preset amount.

Example - with 50 PS added per fusion
First fusion = 10% attack
Second fusion = 10% attack
Third fusion = 10% durability
Fourth fusion = 10% attack
Fifth fusion = 10% optimal range

As Fusion is currently set, you can try, and I have tried, to fuse an item 6 separate times and wind up receiving the same 10% turn speed with EVERY attempt, initially WASTING $300.00+ coin just to fuse one rare weapon, and still not get what you want. I have lost far more in-game value to useless fusions than the value of the non-tradeables I have received combined.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

fusion, un craftable parts, untradable parts, diverse resources, Crates, unscrapable parts, limited blueprints & storage etc are all having a negative impact on player recruitment & player retention.

For any game like this, it is important for profits to remove resources and money from the game.  Fusion is one way to do that.  Every time you get a lemon of an upgrade, that is money in the game's pocket.

So although I like your idea, it'll NEVER happen.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, scammin said:

For any game like this, it is important for profits to remove resources and money from the game.  Fusion is one way to do that.  Every time you get a lemon of an upgrade, that is money in the game's pocket.

So although I like your idea, it'll NEVER happen.

Scammin sure knows how companies do the scammin. but it's true. there needs to be money sinks in the game to avoid inflation and people getting bored. current money sinks are market's 10% cost, fusion, crates, workbenches.

so OP i like your idea as well, but it will never happen in a million years.

Edited by atomisten