Sign in to follow this  
RallyPoint

How do you actually get to a soccer game ?

Its on the map (when you go to battle), no other event are up atm, only this game.

Sadly, its without any rewards (outside the quests), had love some exp / reputation / scrap from it.

38 minutes ago, Assassia said:

Its on the map (when you go to battle), no other event are up atm, only this game.

Sadly, its without any rewards (outside the quests), had love some exp / reputation / scrap from it.

Thanks; found it... locked until lvl 10.  I didn't roll over the locked battles =/

Yep...and if you don't score a goal, you get absolutely nothing - even if your team wins.

That's like getting zero rewards in standard matches if you don't personally score a kill - even if you assisted, and even if your team wins.

It's a huge waste of time.

10 minutes ago, Seanwilliams78 said:

Yep...and if you don't score a goal, you get absolutely nothing - even if your team wins.

That's like getting zero rewards in standard matches if you don't personally score a kill - even if you assisted, and even if your team wins.

oh it gets worse, if your team loses just a little bit there's a fair chance they'll quit the match leaving you undermanned. No penalty for this, that I know of.

5 hours ago, Seanwilliams78 said:

For not talking about no scrap or exp / reputation from this ...meaning, you have to play like 4 hour+ to get all the rewards from this...stuff i bet you gonna sell at the end.

I didnt know about the "if you dont score = no rewards"; that explain why someone left a winning match, i had scored like 5 time at this point, suddenly 1 from our team left, so it was 2 vs 3 (score = 5-0),  at the end, we won 9 - 1, think one of the other team left at when the score where around 7-1....either that, or he got confused that the red team (our team) was winning, since, you normal play as blue XD.

Sign in to follow this