Xbox_M_420

More statistics

I would like this change as a nice quality of life improvement. Also to stick it to people who only brag about k/d.

• Upvote 2

No.

Lets keep stat based toxicity elsewhere.

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 7

whats the point of having some stats that are only visible for 5 seconds.
I dont care ifI got the most OR least points, its just some meaningless things that pop up inbetween matches.
Let the devs focus on whats more importaint, like hud improvement in PVP and PVE (I have sugested in a other tread), and other things

• Confused 2

If they added stats like that, it would just lead to people using their stats to argue how their bad playing should lead to more nerfs and buffs.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

I would like one stat, it tells right away if you're N00b, or Pro no middle ground here. It should be right beside your name at all times too but if you're n00b, you aren't allowed to link build in general chat. How bout that folks?

Edited by sam93931
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 2

The games that allow you to turn off stats, I turn off. Because I found it creates vastly different play that I think are rather toxic.

People at the start of game will be like, "oh no, we got 2 people who are [suck stats] so I'm going to drop or go afk or otherwise play selfish." Or more importantly, "I need to preserve my stats, so I'm not going do anything to jeopardize them." That last one is by far the most annoying and omnipresent in any game with public stats.

I notice that in World of Warships.

Me: let's cover points B.
Him: no, let's go C, it's auto-lose if you go to B.
Me: nothing is auto-lose. Certainly not a point choice.
Him: why your stats hidden?
Me: because of people like you trying to look at them during the actual game instead of playing
Him: [some sort of insults]

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 4

On 6/20/2018 at 1:36 AM, dukerustfield said:

The games that allow you to turn off stats, I turn off. Because I found it creates vastly different play that I think are rather toxic.

People at the start of game will be like, "oh no, we got 2 people who are [suck stats] so I'm going to drop or go afk or otherwise play selfish." Or more importantly, "I need to preserve my stats, so I'm not going do anything to jeopardize them." That last one is by far the most annoying and omnipresent in any game with public stats.

I notice that in World of Warships.

Me: let's cover points B.
Him: no, let's go C, it's auto-lose if you go to B.
Me: nothing is auto-lose. Certainly not a point choice.
Him: why your stats hidden?
Me: because of people like you trying to look at them during the actual game instead of playing
Him: [some sort of insults]

Agreed.

Although hiding your stats tends to attract a lot of firepower because most people assume that you are hiding them to avoid being focused. Havent played WOWS in a while.... but still would focus anyone with hidden stats... possible even over people with good but visibile stats.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The only 2 stats I would like to see added really is an assist total and avg to go with kill total and avg.

The other player stats I think should be counted and visible only to the player. They can be beneficial if used constructively. 

I would like to be able to see some game stats though like how many players are playing what type of weapon at current time in a game mode something like that can make me switch from build A to build B. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/16/2018 at 10:20 PM, ARES_IV said:

No.

Thats fine, keep it private then like patches etc?

• Like 1

yes more stats please :)

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

Even if it can be cool to have more stats, i'll follow ARES_IV and dukerustfield, more stats will lead to more toxicity.

Maybe, for the fun, put patchs visible when looking profile. It means nothing so i don't think it can cause any problem

For me a non-toxic statistic is: battles in clan wars. That's just a number.

If you apply to a clan, then the new clan leader will see if you have CW experience - simple as that!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/29/2018 at 12:50 AM, Minikow said:

Even if it can be cool to have more stats, i'll follow ARES_IV and dukerustfield, more stats will lead to more toxicity.

Maybe, for the fun, put patchs visible when looking profile. It means nothing so i don't think it can cause any problem

toxic people will be toxic no matter what...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

On 8/23/2018 at 6:44 AM, v3rgi1 said:

toxic people will be toxic no matter what...

Agreed.

• Confused 1

I've always wanted a more In-Depth Player Portfolio. Something along the lines of Time Played, Win/Loss Ratio, Most Used Weapon etc.

Edited by *KICHZY
  • Upvote 1

On 6/8/2018 at 8:56 PM, Xbox_M_420 said:

Personally id love some more in depth stats in the personal file section, I know we didn't get this long ago but some suggestions

Wins/losses/draws

Damage dealt total

Damage dealt average per game

Average points per game

Highest points achieved in one game

Total points earned

Total parts destroyed

PVE enemies destroyed (all tiers)

Weapon stats (kills with each weapon including self destruct)

Where is the privat personal info option? Gonna get added when already? 

As long as I and Frinds only can see my profil / stats, I would like to have some more stats.

• Confused 1

At this moment it isn't worth it to capture the base, because no points are given. In Total War Arena you get some points every second for capturing the base.

On 6/16/2018 at 10:20 PM, ARES_IV said:

No.

I do totally agree to this.

The old WOT forum had nothing but stat bullies.  Some event think they have the right to insult people because some do not very well because they do n't use cheat mods.

Play skills have nothing to do with logic and understanding of a game. 

• Upvote 2

stats don't cause toxicity, players do.

i like being hassled about my stats, seeing & knowing the motivation & reasoning of trolls makes trolls weak, keep ya friends close & enemies closer...

a lot can be learnt for studying your own stats, 

- viewing others stats does not help when picking targets in battle, (unless you trolling someone) remembering Names, Clan tags, load out last match, the background & logo, PS, even details like paint & stickers, mobility/weapons layout can give you insights in battle, all available without players hiding/showing stats.

i like my KD because it helps me try maintain my pace in game, this is useful & more stats would be gratefully received, private or not.

for some players KD is a hindrance because it keeps their focus on getting high KD & in so doing they miss all that XO has to offer because they depend on what gets KD up, & depending on many factors this is not possible in most games, (bots, random players, server, etc) locking them into limited build choices or their KD goes down & some get sad & lash out (toxic)  

side note- IF you are recruiting clan mates or looking for groups & friends - having your profile hidden is useless,  - disclosure & honesty is the foundation for making friends & being effective, 

• Upvote 1