Sign in to follow this  
MutatedFreak

I NEED HELP

For the past month I have not been able to sell or buy dyes/paint's or stickers. But I began to notice I can't buy this gun or that one. Nor Can I sell salvage or trade this gun.
I have 27 "medium wheel st" a white part. I can buy them. I can not sell, scrap, salvage, delete or otherwise remove them from storage. I can trade them. Who is gonna buy them? You get them free winning battles. I can also not sell my bear cabin, Nor any of my guns. I cannot buy any decor items. All I can sell is scrap, Wires, batteries, copper, I'm at my limit 200 parts.
I can only do wires and batteries battles. Any other one will kick me at victory and tell me I have no space. 
Also Item's I get from crate's can only be deleted. no longer can I get scrap from them. great. Make crates even more useless. "I really don't care about crate's" lol
But why is buy, sell and trade blocked on all of my blue and lower parts?    

I do not have or use a leviathan. 1 week 7 days it got 3 fight's worthless.
It is not that.
I go to the market, 38 Gas Gen's on sale. I have the coins but can't buy.
Is it because of 2 step authentication bs? It all kinda started around when it told me I have a valuable account.  

4 hours ago, MutatedFreak said:

I'm at my limit 200 parts.

3 hours ago, MutatedFreak said:

I have the coins but can't buy

Well, that explains why you can't buy.

4 hours ago, MutatedFreak said:

I can buy them. I can not sell, scrap, salvage, delete or otherwise remove them from storage. I can trade them

Trading them is selling them.  In fact, just using the 'buy' and 'sell' options are losing propositions.  Use trade and maximize your profits.  Yes, people will buy anything.

If you have 3 or more of a blue no-trade item, use the upgrade feature to get rid of 2 of them.

Started to get the same thing, for some dyes and deco parts. Maybe around that 2 step authorization thing. Maybe a bit before that.

I hope it won't spread to my weapons and modules.

Even opening the market, going to find the item and trying to sell form there doesn't work. Greyed out buttons.

I cannot sell weapons that I created but I can sell other items like paint and I cannot manufacture relic weapons which I was trying to do what's going on???

Sign in to follow this