Sign in to follow this  
Guest xCrossFaith_

Tracks NEED to be removed from the game, or recieve a big nerf.

Guest xCrossFaith_

Seriously? Remove tracks because they have too much structure. I've seen some ludicrous suggestions on this forum but this one is by far the worse.

This game has a series of issues with severely overpowered, but it isnt tracks. Its other movement parts that need serious nerfing!

One of those items that is completely overpowered are starter wheels, in fact, I bought a dozen yesterday and I'm selling them for profit now. Thats thousands in my pocket. And then there are chords and ofc, the one items that overpowers just about everything in this game: Ducks. Dcuktrucks dominate battles and they even go into low PS where they wreck all the new people who cannot get hold of more than one or two ducks themselves. Nerf ducks!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 6

"Holler if ya hear the name of xCrossFaith_"

You are very bored today, don't you? :DD But I think the Radios is much OP than Track, so they rather need huge nerf. When the moon comes up today, the game is totally gonna be balanced! Trust me if ya hear me! :D

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, xCrossFaith_ said:

It bothers me why no one is talking about this...    Not so much the small and medium onse, but the armored and the Goliaths have no point in this game, where the xxxx is the logic behind a movement part that has THOUSANDS of structure points?  While every other existing movement part will be gone in  a couple shots from a cannon, or one if it's a lucky shot? 

If they stay they need to have their structure reduced a lot, and stay at like 200 or 300 points of structure,  as an example here, hovers have around 250 and some people claim they are op, so anything with similar stats will still remain good,  by reducing the tracks durability we keep them viable, but end how game breaking they are, since they will keep their capacity to protect half of the vehicle with them being used as armor..  But the best option is to totally remove them, this is a sci-fi background post apocalyptic game, not a Battlefield or WoT, end the tracks, end the problem :DDD

(No image this time... But if you know my name, you know how "serious" this thread is meant to be taken.) 

Ye they might have a lot of hp, but that reduces the creativness. its really limited. Guns can be placed on the top and below thats it.:008:

Instead of looking at tank tracks which are ok, why not look at lancelots?! Those pieces of xxxx need to be nerfed. There's always that guy with 14 lancelots on a quantum with gas generator, who can DESTROY A TANK by driving into it. Every match confirms a kill for them. Tank tracks are not overpowered, if you have a light tank with 2 tracks, Jawbreaker and little boy cannon, the tank is slow, much slower when it steers neutrally. And somehow a tank with 10 tons, a cannon, a Jawbreaker, 2 tracks and a car jack can not survive one debil with lancer cancer. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, xCrossFaith_ said:

I actually plan to do a thread like this once or twice every week, and I plan to touch every item in the game... The laughs are going to be worth it :DDD

Please don't. It was funny the first time, now It is just a lame call for attention. There are no "laughs", except for yours.

You do realize that if everyone made "troll" topics, that forum would be dead real quick?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, kosic7 said:

Cro$$out staff should be buffed as much as possible...

And Salary nerfed, so they know how some of us feel when they nerf our favorite stuff.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Dude A: *says something stupid*

Dude B: - "what you just said was stupid"

Dude A: - "hurr durr you fell into my trap! I'm such a comical genius! "

Seriously, how can that be considered funny or humorous? You're just being an **** to your fellow players

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

Maybe they should nerf this fast strafing of these tracks, also they move so fast and have the ability to shoot down from a higher position than any other movement part.........

....but all this is only a problem when you are a bad player, but playing bad is not the real problem because you can play hover with some kind of braindead weapons or much better quit and play tetris outside with your smartphone.

sarcm.off

Bad players should try to avoid shooting tracks, particular important if you fly hovers.

• Like 1

I got t

12 minutes ago, xCrossFaith_ said:

Actually its more: 

Dude A: "Hmmm I wonder how many people will notice the satire......" *writes topic*

Dude B,C,D and E show up (which curiously, are some of the guys here that doesn't have even 1 positive comment in their account) "This is dumb AF mate" 

Dude A: "Well.. Kinda expected.. Man people is so bitter these days.. I'll just wait a bit more and see if they notice in the end :3" 

Dude F and G show up (which curiously, are the ones who are actually helpful and know the difference between satire and seriousness)  "Lol yeah, and this is XXXX and needs nerf too!! :DDDD"

So in the end we have dude A, F and G  having a good time, while dudes B, C, D and E are drowning in their own salt 

Let's be honest guys, you take the internet WAY to seriously 

(Oh and btw.. With the "troll topics that will kill the forum" this are not troll topics (well.. maybe a bit) but nerf topics. which the forum has PLENTY, I'm just sticking up with the trend) 

Stop flattering yourself. Its not "satire", just baiting like any low level troll can do. I think everyone got that you werent serious in calling for nerfs.

I don't know what you mean about salt or taking the internet seriously, its just about calling a spade a spade.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I think the best way to fix this problem is to give tracks a requirement of 1 energy. I also think that cabins shouldn't give you any energy at all, cause technically they should need energy to begin with. This means you could make a build with 2 tracks and a chord by using an apollo generator. This would also fix the scorpion and cannon players cause these weapons require 5-6 energy.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Quaero_et_tego
Quaero_et_tego gave JeanJean3556 a warning for this post
Reason: Rule Breaking · Points: 15 ·

Continue crossfaith x'D

You are a star!

You're trapped in a clown role x'D You did not expect it, I think.

I laugh ... I laugh ...

You try to ridicule people who complain for real reasons but you make a fool of yourself.

It's a treat

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, II_Nico_II said:

Dude A: *says something stupid*

Dude B: - "what you just said was stupid"

Dude A: - "hurr durr you fell into my trap! I'm such a comical genius! "

Seriously, how can that be considered funny or humorous? You're just being an **** to your fellow players

In his defense, he did state that it shouldnt be taken serious, in small letters.

That being said, I dont mind the ocassional(I said; ocassional) absurd humour thread being made that allows us all to laugh at (ridiculous) things. I hope you do all realize that people hate and attack eachother on this forum because they disagree about virtual items, in a game!

Let me make sure that everyone got this; its just a game. Seeing something changed or be problematic can be irritating, sure. But in the end its still only a game(out of thousands out there). Some people do really take it all as if their lives depends on it.

There is only one weapon which banging head against tracks and doesnt do much damage.to them. It is fuze drone!

now we need ~10 fuze drone to destroy one large track. it is alot if we thinking how many ammo we have to spend if fuze box carrying 4 ammo (fuze drone)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nailes said:

That being said, I dont mind the ocassional(I said; ocassional) absurd humour thread being made that allows us all to laugh at (ridiculous) things.

I like humorous/absurd thread just as much as the next guy. But like you said, they have to be occasional and varied. I don't see the appeal in a weekly/ biweekly installment of the same baity post with the same lame punchline: "look at that guy, he totally believed me! What a victim. Lets laugh at him"

1 hour ago, toopa_ said:

I think the best way to fix this problem is to give tracks a requirement of 1 energy. I also think that cabins shouldn't give you any energy at all, cause technically they should need energy to begin with. This means you could make a build with 2 tracks and a chord by using an apollo generator. This would also fix the scorpion and cannon players cause these weapons require 5-6 energy.

@xCrossFaith_ take notes! This is how proper and funny satire is done.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, xCrossFaith_ said:

also, if you don't see appeal in weekly threads, which is totally understandable, I guess you'll hate the kinda daily "nerf X" threads that pop up here almost every day, right? 

I hate those threads. But what does it have to do with your post being trolly/not funny?

18 minutes ago, xCrossFaith_ said:

You are the only one placing the "what a victim" stuff

Ok but:

3 hours ago, xCrossFaith_ said:

Already 2 "victims" of this stuff,

Edited by II_Nico_II

20 minutes ago, xCrossFaith_ said:

And right.. Would have to choose a better wording for that... My bad there XD

If we're going to use good faith here, i gotta say that I found it funny that you succeeded dragging Erkwounder and his drone obsession in here (I still dislike the thread in general tho :002:)

34 minutes ago, II_Nico_II said:

If we're going to use good faith here, i gotta say that I found it funny that you succeeded dragging Erkwounder and his drone obsession in here (I still dislike the thread in general tho :002:)

You doesnt like drones at all? 

I WANT TO BRAKE FREEEEEE FROM YOU LIES

• Upvote 1

I completely agree! I just got my harvester and proudly demolish people at 4K PS but man, when i see a tracks, i just anger at the idea that it has so much structure, and melee rezistance. I want to be able to chew up heavy tanks with my harvester like i chew up any other wheel build. One slap from the side and the enemy dizolves faster than a p**** shaped candy in a nimphomaniac girls mouth. Its just awsome.

Goliaths and heavy tracks should not be here! In reality the are make from crap cast iron part and move slowly so the dont shatter on dirt and sand. Its not fair that my harvester cant chew them up like it does rubber. Give them 300 structure and slower speed, block the or spot movement since this needs diferential break levers that only tanks have. Remove the rezistances since the are made from crap metal and scavenged from utility equipment. Also, buff the harvester structure to 2000, it should basically be invincible from the front from any bullet damage since it simply destroys the bullets when they come into contact with it. Also make it lighter because its mostly holow. 

And also revome plows, especialy that (sexy) train plow because it holds up too well to my melee atacks. Make it 2 tons and 200 structure. 

And i would love me some bigger shotguns, also full auto. Like junkbow damage but sledgehammer size and piercer rate o fire. We have cars, heavy ones, why not make a minigun shotgun.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, II_Nico_II said:

I like humorous/absurd thread just as much as the next guy. But like you said, they have to be occasional and varied. I don't see the appeal in a weekly/ biweekly installment of the same baity post with the same lame punchline: "look at that guy, he totally believed me! What a victim. Lets laugh at him"

@xCrossFaith_ take notes! This is how proper and funny satire is done.

i never know if it's epic pathetic or epic funny when some humorless guy is trying to prove that he has humour.

wow good job mate, you proved that you are a humour understanding god. pls make a website where you rate jokes and satires on a scale of 10 so we plebs can know what's funny and what's not.

• Sad 1

xCrossFaith_ Keep in mind the more HP they have, the slower they are as well. I think tracks are well balanced in the game currently, sure the new WW1 tracks make some build really hard to kill especially at low PS, but its soooo slow and getting wedge so easily that it makes em the worst track imo. You just gotta use the speed and maneuverability advantage you have from wheels, hovers etc. to counter tracks.

Its a learn to play issue imo. If you nerf its armor/HP, people just gonna switch to meat grinders or bigfoot wheels (most people are already using bigfoot wheels over tracks most of the time).

Whether you want post apocalyptic universe or sci-fi universe, tracks fits right in! There are tracks in many sci-fi movie and vid game.

Edited by sam93931
  • Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this