Sign in to follow this  
Guest xCrossFaith_

Tracks NEED to be removed from the game, or recieve a big nerf.

23 hours ago, sam93931 said:

xCrossFaith_ Keep in mind the more HP they have, the slower they are as well. I think tracks are well balanced in the game currently, sure the new WW1 tracks make some build really hard to kill especially at low PS, but its soooo slow and getting wedge so easily that it makes em the worst track imo. You just gotta use the speed and maneuverability advantage you have from wheels, hovers etc. to counter tracks.

Its a learn to play issue imo. If you nerf its armor/HP, people just gonna switch to meat grinders or bigfoot wheels (most people are already using bigfoot wheels over tracks most of the time).

Whether you want post apocalyptic universe or sci-fi universe, tracks fits right in! There are tracks in many sci-fi movie and vid game.

The lines between (...) are always important in my posts :P 

• Haha 1

Yeah tracks are pretty tough when they have the higher tiers.
but they are SOO easy to tip using a vehicle and usually very slow because the vehicles are over loaded.
i really never have any problem fighting them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Waxy_Chicken said:

Yeah tracks are pretty tough when they have the higher tiers.
but they are SOO easy to tip using a vehicle and usually very slow because the vehicles are over loaded.
i really never have any problem fighting them.

Neither do I :P 

(well.. unless I'm experimenting with some new buid.. )

26 minutes ago, xCrossFaith said:

Neither do I :P 

(well.. unless I'm experimenting with some new buid.. )

you really have no problem with them yet you want them nurfed?
:lol:

edit: wait.. there are TWO cross faiths?
someone bring me some Aspirin

Edited by Waxy_Chicken

21 minutes ago, Waxy_Chicken said:

you really have no problem with them yet you want them nurfed?
:lol:

edit: wait.. there are TWO cross faiths?
someone bring me some Aspirin

Just one, I can't be replaced :P but yeah..  Some weird stuff happened with the forum and I had to do another account to link and all of that stuff... A mod is already aware to remove the other account XDD 

But back to topic, none of my nerf threads are serious ^^"

Edited by xCrossFaith
  • Upvote 1

On 6/26/2018 at 4:29 AM, xCrossFaith_ said:

It bothers me why no one is talking about this...    Not so much the small and medium onse, but the armored and the Goliaths have no point in this game, where the xxxx is the logic behind a movement part that has THOUSANDS of structure points?  While every other existing movement part will be gone in  a couple shots from a cannon, or one if it's a lucky shot? 

If they stay they need to have their structure reduced a lot, and stay at like 200 or 300 points of structure,  as an example here, hovers have around 250 and some people claim they are op, so anything with similar stats will still remain good,  by reducing the tracks durability we keep them viable, but end how game breaking they are, since they will keep their capacity to protect half of the vehicle with them being used as armor..  But the best option is to totally remove them, this is a sci-fi background post apocalyptic game, not a Battlefield or WoT, end the tracks, end the problem :DDD

(No image this time... But if you know my name, you know how "serious" this thread is meant to be taken.) 

I use Goliaths exclusively.

1) Most people have no problem destroying my tracks. Do you need help learning how to do that?

2) I have no problem removing other player's tracks using Equalizers. What are you using that you can't do 1600 worth of damage by yourself, let alone combined with 7 other players? I can do that in 2 heat/cool cycles.

3) Most people with Goliaths use them as meat shields - turning to block damage - so as long as you aren't the first person to engage, the tracks will be HEAVILY worn down 60-90 seconds into a match. Half way into a match, my tracks are usually sitting at 500 or less. If you can't handle that, I don't know what to tell you.

4) They are INSANELY slow. You can be out-maneuvered by pretty much anything, and you cannot catch or chase anyone. I literally cannot do Chase mode games, even with a purple-engined Goliath...it can't keep up and the trucks get away instantly. You have to wait until people drive into your view, or get lucky catching someone not paying attention.

5) They cannot actually turn in a circle on themselves like an actual tank can - you have to have forward motion in order to turn. You often cannot pivot while holding still.

6) Most people using these have forward facing weapons that are obscured by the tracks - which means that if you were smart, you'd attack the rear and the sides and they won't be able to return fire unless they can turn to bear their weapons on you. And when they are turning to block damage, they usually cannot fire at you at the same time.

7) Lancer builds still 1-shot right through the tracks and the cabin with no issues. Harvester builds (with or without Sparks) also usually have no problem chewing through a Goliath track and cab.

8) Not NEARLY as many people use these, as they do other cheesy meta builds. You're making a problem where there isn't one. I think that's why nobody else is talking about this.

9) I know "none of your nerf threads are serious," but if you're going to waste time cluttering up the forums with useless crap, I may as well respond as if it were real...just in case someone took your insane ramblings seriously.

GG?

Edited by Guest

Honestly though...you get people agreeing with your "not serious/joking nerf posts" for no reason? Why would you do that? Why not put fake posts in an "off topic" forum, so people don't actually gain momentum trying to get things nerfed?

4 hours ago, Seanwilliams78 said:

9) I know "none of your nerf threads are serious," but if you're going to waste time cluttering up the forums with useless crap, I may as well respond as if it were real...just in case someone took your insane ramblings seriously.

GG?

This is actually not a bad idea... Even on  joke posts someone could always learn usefull stuff,   I love to se the Shoot Here Goliath tracks on an enemy, easy points right there :DDD

And true... This kind of dumb posts would be better in the off topic... I will do that the next time ^^""

Sign in to follow this