Ever think of a Water Element Faction? I would like to use a Water cannon on the guy torching my tail pipes with his draco. It would be a trident that shoots 3 jets of water.  Also, something to slow movement with a type of water, so far, there is the falcon. Think it over, get back to me for further development.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What. Apart from the firestarters that are addicts to some halucionogen and generaly mad enough to be feared, there is no magic or any suck thing in the game. What water element faction? A faction made by pre world plummers? Water based locomotion? Like boats, or are you envisioning some sort of water jets? It makes little sense and if you realy wanted to propose some new faction, make a bigger post, detailing some ideas, some parts, weapons, cabins, maybe some lore. You just spewd some MMO RPG idea and asked for atention if we want more. Here is you atention and criticism, start elaborating.

Would be nice to see that! But I don't know which type of cabins could that faction get ._. 

10 hours ago, Kabalan said:

What. Apart from the firestarters that are addicts to some halucionogen and generaly mad enough to be feared, there is no magic or any suck thing in the game. What water element faction? A faction made by pre world plummers? Water based locomotion? Like boats, or are you envisioning some sort of water jets? It makes little sense and if you realy wanted to propose some new faction, make a bigger post, detailing some ideas, some parts, weapons, cabins, maybe some lore. You just spewd some MMO RPG idea and asked for atention if we want more. Here is you atention and criticism, start elaborating.

I don't think there is "MMO stuff" in his idea..  We already have water cannons in antidisturbs vans so... XD 

Or what about a plant faction?

With wood-cabins, that can regenerate. Of course the wood cars cannot move, but they can grow up. If they are big enough you can control the battlefield from above and fire the enemies with pinecones or coconuts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I can't picture a water factions flight drones being dangerous, though.
just pouring rain on the occasional fire.

18 hours ago, Blasphemon said:

Or what about a plant faction?

With wood-cabins, that can regenerate. Of course the wood cars cannot move, but they can grow up. If they are big enough you can control the battlefield from above and fire the enemies with pinecones or coconuts.

we would have to move porcupines to that faction.  They are all-natural.  Like lead, mercury and uranium.

So is fire. Fire should deal +200% damage against wood based builds.

4 minutes ago, Waxy_Chicken said:

we would have to move porcupines to that faction.  They are all-natural.  Like lead, mercury and uranium.

I'm pretty sure the uranium based builds would be highly toxic and generally give gameplay higher cancer levels over time.

with Acid sorta being water (in a melt ya brain & toes off kinda way) the possibility of acid in game will be interesting