looking for clan (no discord)

TheR3scue

Hi i'd like to enjoy the game 100%. 

but i Don't want to play with tryhards. Any clan that would not require me to have discord or TS ?

Thanks guys

• 1 month later...

TheR3scue,

If you are looking for a clan for Crossout, without discord or TeamSpeak, then I am not certain what you are going to get out of the clan. If you were to group with your clan mates without using an application like Discord or Teamspeak would mean that you would have to type messages to each other. That break from driving and shooting to get the typing done would require you to make yourself a sitting duck for the bots in raids and for players in PVP. The game is a lot of fun, but a clan should be there to help you reach your goals (complete raid/pvp/crafting objectives). Without an effective way to talk to each other, I am afraid you are getting little more than an in-game tag to your name from any clan you join. Crossout isn't really robust enough in the chat interface to support anything more than that. 

To that note, The Art of Warfare (TAW) has more than 80 members in the game, more than 40 of whom play as you say you do. We would be a good fit for what you are looking for, however, we require our members to use TeamSpeak. If you are certain you do not wish to use a chat program, then I understand and I hope you find a clan that gives you what you are looking for. If you are flexible on the Discord/TeamSpeak piece, then please give us a look at www.taw.net. Our 2700+ members in 48 games (with more on the way) all joined and stayed for a reason. If you like what you see on our website, you can just register to the website to start the process of joining TAW. Otherwise, if you have questions, you can just respond to this post and I will answer any questions you may have.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Respectfully,

Antagonist