Sign in to follow this  
StreaMRoLLeR

I Recommend Everyone to try Steel Cradle

For Those who hates PvE complaining about how long it is, This is your mode, with a Brain Team this mode is very easy. Just Bring Heat type weapons. Good job Targem on this new mode, please not make it harder or longer.

Suggested Builds for Steel Cradle 

1) Mandrake. Since we have lot of sitting targets

2) 2x Incirenator 1x Colossus. You Buff up whole team DPS by alot and helps killing pesky turrets faster

3)4x Spitfire Tank. 250 Alpha Dmg per Shot great for Hugging turrets and Final Boss

4)Harvesters. Do i need to explain why ? :D 

Edited by StreaMRoLLeR
  • Upvote 2

The idea of the mode actually made me kinda interested in raids again... It's worth it in terms of rewards and so? :DDD 

• Haha 1

Is itgood for hard season ?

10 minutes ago, Blasted_Off said:

Is itgood for hard season ?

Dont know because of Cycle.It is very good for Lunatic-Med 20 plastic per 6 min.

I leave my feedback when its open. If anyone have Heat Weapons feel free to add me then we can do 10-15 runs of Med-Steel Cradle.

Edited by StreaMRoLLeR

1 hour ago, StreaMRoLLeR said:

4)Harvesters. Do i need to explain why ? :D 

Awww Yiss :D Surely will try it out ^^

How is it concerning time? Hard Chase can be completed in less than a minute :P

would love to get in one of those "1 minute" chases, but hardly ever find a tusk guy, drop an invite if you want i like being carried :^)

3 hours ago, GammaClash said:

would love to get in one of those "1 minute" chases, but hardly ever find a tusk guy, drop an invite if you want i like being carried :^)

Sure, go on and add me ingame. Just hit me up if theres a chase :P

ign: "v3rgi1"
Build "V3rgi1 Chase"
(note the difference in capital letters :P)

Tried it in the meantime.
Pretty fast one which is nice.

However Harvesters cant damage the 3 defence turrets for some reason, (clanmate and me went with dual harvesters)
It still kinda works by attacking the towers directly but it takes long to take them down, if theres turrets or raiders shooting you you're up for a bad time.

I guess other Weapon combos (like OP mentioned) would be better for this one.

Edited by v3rgi1

I've tried few times with harvester too againts the turrets. Same problem is for frontier defence turrets, the base of the turret doesn't register hits but it blocks you from pushing forward. I tried to attach the harvester higher but didn't yet manage to get it to hit the turrets, but Im sure if the harvester is high enough and maybe front enough then it should work just fine.

4 minutes ago, ByiTyi said:

I've tried few times with harvester too againts the turrets. Same problem is for frontier defence turrets, the base of the turret doesn't register hits but it blocks you from pushing forward. I tried to attach the harvester higher but didn't yet manage to get it to hit the turrets, but Im sure if the harvester is high enough and maybe front enough then it should work just fine.

thought about that too but then you can't use the harvester for anything else, so I'd rather bring other weapons ^^
I guess porcupines would be amazing if they register the hit but i dont have those :(

6 minutes ago, v3rgi1 said:

thought about that too but then you can't use the harvester for anything else, so I'd rather bring other weapons ^^
I guess porcupines would be amazing if they register the hit but i dont have those :(

Im thinking that when high enough the harvester should still be able to hit weapons or roof of normal raiders, and reach the turret too.

When the mode is on I tend to just play it and make adjustments later, also I'm now just playing medium raids because I completeled the hard season before the plastic earning were doubled and it's more profitable, so I rarely see the steel cradle mode on medium plastic. But I'm sure harvester can work on both normal raiders as well as turrets when just built the right way.

Got into with dual incinerator build. Kinda useless for the tower but at levi parts its awsome. I recomend getting one incinerator and some other weapons, like equalizers for some DPS.

29 minutes ago, ByiTyi said:

Im thinking that when high enough the harvester should still be able to hit weapons or roof of normal raiders, and reach the turret too.

When the mode is on I tend to just play it and make adjustments later, also I'm now just playing medium raids because I completeled the hard season before the plastic earning were doubled and it's more profitable, so I rarely see the steel cradle mode on medium plastic. But I'm sure harvester can work on both normal raiders as well as turrets when just built the right way.

True that could work.
If you come up with something I'd love to try it out ;)

For now I stick to chase and my other Raider build for Steel Cradle ^^

1 minute ago, Kabalan said:

Got into with dual incinerator build. Kinda useless for the tower but at levi parts its awsome. I recomend getting one incinerator and some other weapons, like equalizers for some DPS.

Why useless for the tower? Do they not heat up? Couldnt you heat the turrets up or what was the problem?

This mode doesn't even need tactic or plan.

Just get a wedge build with Chameleon, as soon as the fence pops up, press shift and go under Leviathan, ask your teammate to shot the approaching bots (if any), done.

On 7/2/2018 at 6:12 AM, Robocraftman said:

This mode doesn't even need tactic or plan.

Just get a wedge build with Chameleon, as soon as the fence pops up, press shift and go under Leviathan, ask your teammate to shot the approaching bots (if any), done.

Shhh. 

Sign in to follow this