Sign in to follow this  
hobo6940

work bench

when you go to extend your work bench for engineers you can extend it by buying work bench rent. 1 part for 5 coins or 5 parts for 25 coins and so forth. but for the lunitic work bench you can only buy a minimum of 5 parts for 25 coins but I only need 2 parts from the lunitic work bench not 5. I'd like to have an option for 1 part for 5 coins like the engineer's do. devs please fix this.

Edited by hobo6940

[pc version]

your options are:
1 - don't build those 3 parts and reactivate the faction later when you need to build something
or
2 - go ahead and build 5 instead of 2 and sell the rest on the market.

I see you're still fairly new so let me give you some quick tips:
when you claim a part to sell select "Trade" and then sell at the suggested price.
you will come away with a profit fairly quickly.
so if you manufacture 5 parts then you won't regret it.

if you just do the quick "sell" from the right click then it will sell at the current buyer's
price immediately and you will likely break even or take a minor loss.

speaking from experience, you will eventually want that work bench again in the future. 
so if you decide to just keep those unused rents then you won't regret it later.

It only matters when you are new and don't have much coins.

Already you can craft several lunatic blue items for small profit, so just buy 5 of them, craft the two you want, then craft the rest for something high profit(blue items just give few coins of profit) and sell them.

And if you later want to do more crafting, buy the 15 unit workbench because then it's little cheaper. When you switch faction you don' lose them, they will be waiting for you for you to return to that faction.

Sign in to follow this