Robocraftman

The new Raid is way too easy

The concept of this mode is good, but the way of implementation is horrible.

The final Boss's design has a lot of problems, the most serious one is its movement gears, if you put hardened tracks in that way, it will take like one year to turn 90 degrees. That results in the Leviathans become sitting ducks, cannot move a bit, so even none of the three missions gets accomplished, the Boss is still easy to beat.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 4

Sigh.

Thousands of players complaining for months that raids are too hard. Now we get one that newer players can handle, and people with 12k battles complain that they're too easy.

Come on dude. lol.

Are u serious ? Just ignore this guy.

Everything is easy for him cuz is p2w whale who have all relics  and dominating everything. Steel Cradle Hard is not easy even need tweaks.

@Seanwilliams78 He is playing since start and he always complain about something always, he is never happy, :)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, StreaMRoLLeR said:

Are u fcking serious ? Just ignore this guy.

Everything is easy for him cuz is p2w whale who have all relics  and dominating everything. Steel Cradle Hard is not easy even need tweaks.

@Seanwilliams78 He is playing since start and he always complain about something always, he is never happy, how look this BS :)

Dude you are ridiculous, how could you link P2W to this damn PVE mode? I didn’t use anything expensive to beat the boss, and I believe anyone who has experience dealing with Leviathan can handle this mode without any problem.

• Confused 5
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Robocraftman said:

Dude you are ridiculous, how could you link P2W to this damn PVE mode? I didn’t use anything expensive to beat the boss, and I believe anyone who has experience dealing with Leviathan can handle this mode without any problem.

I am not ridiculous, I am sensible I know you.

There are 2 possibilities that you think raids are easy ( I remember all your raids are easy posts 1 yr ago too )

1) You are one of the most rich person in crossout ( Mastercard power) U Dominate everybot with porcs or firebugs etc SO you feel easy because you are GOD Mode

2) You have an Amazing Composition who know what  to do and got  relics also and you and your team feel raids easy and smooth.

Sorry you represent %3 of crossout . YOU CANT STATE FACTS based on your opinion

Edited by StreaMRoLLeR
  • Thanks 8

It does feel fairly easy as far as most "hard" raids go. Only few times I've had close defeat when several team members snipe the towers from too far away with blue auto-cannons. I would expect it will get made more difficult after few patches, it's not in line with other long raid modes.

38 minutes ago, StreaMRoLLeR said:

I am not ridiculous, I am sensible I know you.

There are 2 possibilities that you think raids are easy ( I remember all your raids are easy posts 1 yr ago too )

1) You are one of the most rich person in crossout ( Mastercard power) U Dominate everybot with porcs or firebugs etc SO you feel easy because you are GOD Mode

2) You have an Amazing Composition who know what  to do and got  relics also and you and your team feel raids easy and smooth.

Sorry you represent %3 of crossout . YOU CANT STATE FACTS based on your opinion

OMG, Who with a functional brain will ever use Firebug and Porcupine in Normal Raids (except Invasions)? they are specialized weapons with a very narrow limitation on usage, believe me, they work terribly in Raids.

If you really want to prove I P2W in Raids, 4 Aspects or other crap will be a much better evidence.

but this is not the point, all the thing I want is a proper Leviathan as the final boss.

The current one cannot even turn, 99% of the time, it just sits there and gets stuck by the stupid track layout and turrets from itself. even the older version of Steel Tyrant will be a better choice.

• Confused 3

i think you are complaining about something that is a non issue, most people don't even want to raid, what we want from a raid is speed. going on a hard raid by yourself (any of them) there's already a high risk that you will need to carry everyone (at least that has been my experience) so the fact that the leviathan is kinda goofy is welcome.

also the buffed structure parts more than make up for the design issues. that thing takes forever to die even with 4 players shooting at it.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Even if your not using relics you have a 4 person group of experienced players over voice chat with decent/meta builds.

Us randos have to deal with mentally challenged players(2 whirlwinds/lances(more than 1)), people who sd after they get minimum amount of points and Aces that finally reached 5k ps with chords.

Although i admit its easier to carry your team.

Edited by RustMechanic

Goes into the raid with my modified anti Levi build. Expected a somewhat okay run, but got a very overbuffed Levi with no boom stuff instead, even with 3 towers blown up. Gajin stop with this tread of using overbuffed vehicles without some form of boom modules inside.

Ok, I'm done, So I only hope I can get the damn "very hard" Raid mode soon.

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

I went that mode, it's kinda ok, it's fast and aggressive (reminds me of the good old siege), the only thing funny is that the leviathan even at 1/4 power refuses to die, so we kinda spend 3 minutes shooting it, it's even funnier when we are 2 times bigger than him.

I use Equalizers, yet it didn't even dent the levi armor. The leviathan should be bigger, but without that hp pool shenanigan.

• Upvote 4

i. think he was sarcastic and joking..... or he is purely insane whit mental issues.. meh could be both but you never know  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Thanks 1

only part is easy when I play it with retchers and a good team with at least one more player with legendary weapons, and even then final bosses HP is insane, we need at least 5mins to kill just him, I wonder what would it be if none of the previous tasks weren't accomplished. . . also just one bad player can make it pretty much harder and way slower. . .

The feel is like levi got around 30k hp and that's not pleasant, like the guy above said, ultra super mega durable structural parts, lol even rare ammo packs got like 1000hp. . . the only thing good is that raid is entertaining and somehow fun to do.

if its easy for you, start playing it with rare or epic weapons and you got your problem solved ;)

Edited by sONE

4 hours ago, Draco_Night said:

Peoples cry raids are to hard and to long,  now they cry its is to easy, ffs what do you want XD 

My opinion on Raid never changed

The hard raid should be HARD, not LONG, nowadays the raids are boring and not challenging, therefore we waste a huge amount of time without any excitement.

It is totally fine to increase the Reward of raids and make it really challenging.

44 minutes ago, Robocraftman said:

My opinion on Raid never changed

The hard raid should be HARD, not LONG, nowadays the raids are boring and not challenging, therefore we waste a huge amount of time without any excitement.

It is totally fine to increase the Reward of raids and make it really challenging.

If we go back to seige/cargo race/defense don't you think it will be a bit too easy?

Maybe devs should remove/reduce the times you drive back and forth?

• Like 2