Sign in to follow this  
Tomstachy

Selling items during summer sale

Hi guys.

I have question. Is is worth to sell all worthy items before end of the summer sale? Every purple or legendary item is now much more expensive than before, for example apollo gen is 500c more expensive than before sale. I want to buy these items back after days or weeks after summer sale but i dont know its worthy to do that and how much time it would take to gain some profit. Any opinions on that?

Edited by Tomstachy

Its not the sale that drove up item price. Rare items are the same. Its the adition of plastic that drove up item price so this is the new price range for epic and legend items. The end of the sale will not affect the price much.

image.thumb.png.76f803718fe28261b26bb819

According to crossoutdb.com, price of legendary items noted a big change in price. From start of suummer sale (jun 21) price of appolo generator increased from 2717 to 3189 ( 472 coins). Thats why i think that sale affect most wanted items.

It could be that the influx of new coins made coin value less and such items more expensive. But i still believe the adition of plastic is what drove pricess up. They where added in 22 of may, with a 2 week flea market so for 2 weeks the prices remained the same. Alot of people kept alot of plastic to sell after the flea market. And for some time it remained at a constant price even tho the flea market was gome, due to the stockpilers. Then the price increased for plastic, and epic items became expensive to produce so the sell price went up, even for the epics no one uses. Epic items being more expensive, so did legend items folow. And now we have legends ranging from 2300( reaper) to over 3k coins. 

Sign in to follow this