Sign in to follow this  
Robocraftman

Give Harpoon 0.1 Damage to grant the Kill Assist

Nice idea. It would make the harpoon better since you could get some actual rep for trolling your enemies to death :D

A similar idea could be aplied for heating weapons because now, if you heat up an enemy, all your allies give bonus damage to them. This help is not rewarded in any way and i think it should. Say the aurora did 0 dmg but heat up parts and you have only aurora. A team mate helps you and he does double damage. You get 0 points altho you helped him alot by doubling his damage.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Kabalan said:

A similar idea could be aplied for heating weapons because now, if you heat up an enemy, all your allies give bonus damage to them. This help is not rewarded in any way and i think it should. Say the aurora did 0 dmg but heat up parts and you have only aurora. A team mate helps you and he does double damage. You get 0 points altho you helped him alot by doubling his damage.

Aurora actually does damage.

Makes sense to me. If the harpoon is penetrating an armor piece enough to pick up and drag an armored vehicle, it's going to do at least a small amount of damage.

The only point of contention I have with this is that I've had lightweight builds slingshot my heavy-arse tanks like they were made of paper. Doesn't make any sense at all.

1 hour ago, Robocraftman said:

Aurora actually does damage.

I know it does but the buff it gives to all damage, not just the users damage is in no way rewarded. I sayd "imagine if". Hipotetically.

30 minutes ago, Kabalan said:

I know it does but the buff it gives to all damage, not just the users damage is in no way rewarded. I sayd "imagine if". Hipotetically.

That's a great idea...basically, if people are scoring big damage because of someone's Aurora multiplier - the Aurora user should get something like 1% credit for all of that bonus damage. Makes sense.

This game isn't big on teamwork - so rewarding teamwork could be a big change in the right direction.

I always thought harpoon should deal damage,  even it's a utility "weapon"  its and iron bar going into your car, kinda like the Spike's, I don't want it to do high damage but something.. Even it's just like 20 or so 

Do you get xp for all those badges? I never paid attention. The fact you can harpoon teammates makes doing damage a bit odd. It's really the only friend/foe item in the game. You can do things with harpooning teammates. Usually it's worthless, but you can do some stuff.

Good idea.

Kapkan should grant the same. When somebody dies attached to your kapkan mine you should get an assist, but you get nothing at all.

Sign in to follow this